InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku Falls for Tiaga ❯ Naraku Falls for Tiaga ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Naraku Kidnaps Tiaga
By Lil Kit
Edited By Starlet
 
Ok, for Naraku fans ONLY!!! Hehe!! Well, please bear with me if I make a mistake in spelling anyone's name or get a fact wrong, and for all you die hard fans I am truly sorry. Now then on with the fic, enjoy! ^_^
 
Rated: Pg
Words: 4,189
 
It was a moonlit night and her silvery, white hair swayed with the breeze as she walked cautiously toward a nearby tree. Her figure could be easily seen at night. She stopped and her light blue dragon tail swished with curiosity as she looked up at the tree. With one giant leap the young girl was up in its branches. Suddenly she heard rustling with her sensitive, pointed ears. She looked up to see a man dressed in a white baboon skin. “Who...” she started to say but before she could finish he knocked her unconscious with the back of his fist.
When the girl awoke she found herself in an almost bare room; all it had was a window, a mat, and a low table with her only treasure on it, her father's sword. She quickly got up and grabbed the sword, heading for the window. “I wouldn't do that if I were you,” she heard a deep voice say.
Unsheathing her sword quickly she turned around to see a tall man with long black hair and crimson red eyes staring at her. “Who are you? Why have you brought me here?” she demanded.
He smirked and said “What's your name, girl?”
She hesitated for a moment then said, “Tiaga.”
“They call me Naraku and you are at my castle,” he paused then said “you will stay here with me for as long as I desire.”
A horrified look crossed Tiaga's face. She then charged at Naraku sword at the ready, he lifted a hand and caught her wrist effortlessly. Tiaga struggled to free herself and as she jumped high into the air, Naraku lost his grip on the young girl. Tiaga landed gracefully then sprung back taking a defensive stance.
“Well done,” Naraku said clapping his hands together a few times. She growled at him but he paid no heed continuing his speech, “judging on your appearance you must be a Frost Dragon.”
“What gave me away,” she said sarcastically. “Was it my tail or my ears?”
Naraku smirks then says, “Ahh, but you are not all Dragon—only half.”
Tiaga growled once more and ran at him. This time Naraku seized her by the throat and held her high above the ground. She griped his hand and gasped for air. He let her down and said, “You know what you're doing Tiaga and you put up a good fight. You will be much fun to break.” He then walked out.
Tiaga glared at him and knelt to the floor, panting. She sat in a corner as a million questions raced through her mind, “What's with him? Why can't I leave and what does he want with me?” Tiaga thought for what seemed like hours. She sighed and said to herself, “I need some fresh air.”
She walked out of the undersized, stuffy room and found a small, narrow corridor with daylight at the ending. She walked toward it to find another room that led to the outside. She walked through the threshold and stopped in her tracks when she saw Naraku sitting in a corner. He stared at her and Tiaga stared right back. Finally breaking the contest of who can outlast whom she strode to freedom.
“Where are you going?” Naraku asked with a hint of urgency in his voice.
“I need some air,” Tiaga snapped.
 
Enter Inu-Yasha!
*applause and cheers*
 
Naraku followed her out but halted in mid step. Tiaga stopped also—she put her nose to the air and sniffed softly. “What do you smell?” Naraku questioned.
“A half demon, dog I think,” Tiaga replied, hesitantly.
“Heh,” Naraku laughed in his throat, “it is Inu-Yasha.”
Just as he was saying this, a man in red clothes, with dog ears erect on his head and silver hair, came out of the trees. He was shortly followed by a monk, a girl with a way too short skirt, a woman wheeling a giant boomerang, and two small demons—one was a fox and the other, a cat demon. Naraku went swiftly back inside, leaving Tiaga standing awkwardly outside of the castle.
“NARAKU!!!” the man in red yelled, “You're not going to have us fight your wench are you?”
Naraku came out with her father's sword in hand at that moment. “Here, you'll need this,” Naraku said handing Tiaga the blade.
“Thanks,” Tiaga mumbled to Naraku. Then to Inu-Yasha,
”I AM NO ONE'S WENCH!!” she screamed charging at him with her blade equipped in her claws. Inu-Yasha was not expecting this and only half dodged her attack. Tiaga's sword ripped into his left shoulder. He flinched in pain but quickly recovered. Inu-Yasha swung at Tiaga but she avoided his attack easily. He growled at her and challenged once more. Tiaga leapt into the air and brought the handle of her sword down hard, knocking Inu-Yasha helplessly unconscious.
“Inu-Yasha!!” the girl with the short skirt cried and aimed an arrow at Tiaga. Before the Dragon had any time to react or dodge the girl released, striking Tiaga in the shoulder. Naraku, moving swiftly, captured the wounded and bleeding Dragon in his arms and was gone.
When Tiaga woke she was in a room identical to the one she was in before. Pain raged through her right side and she gasped. “Ahh, so you are up,” Naraku said as he entered the room, carrying a bowl of water with a soft cloth in it. He walked behind Tiaga and ordered, “Sit up.” As Tiaga did so she noticed her shirt was covered in blood. He sat behind her, putting the bowl next to him he said, “Take it off.”
Tiaga gave him a puzzled angry look and asked, “What?”
“Do as you're told without question, or die,” Naraku demanded.
Tiaga hesitated, then started to undo her tattered shirt but stopped and revealed only her shoulder. “Your hair,” Naraku muttered, picking up a few strands and pulling them closer to his face. “So soft, like silk.” He kept whispered to himself, allowing the silver strands to slide out of his fingers. Snapping back to reality he picked up the cloth he started to dab at the wound. Tiaga bowed her head and held her breath to keep from screaming.
When he was finished he smirked, “Now the front side.” Tiaga pulled her shirt back up and stood up before he could touch her. Naraku stood and grabbed her wounded shoulder. Tiaga hissed in pain.
“Don't disobey me or you will face punishment,” he threatened, “It would be a shame if your beautiful hair were to be stained in more blood.” He roughly grasped her hand and half lead, half dragged her out of the room. “Come, I have found you a hot spring for you to bath in.”
The hot spring was only half a mile away and the two walked in silence until Tiaga spoke, “Why have you taken me captive?”
“I have been watching you for quite some time now and have become intrigued by your behavior. That night you surprised me by looking up into the tree. I couldn't have you knowing about me when I wasn't ready to take you. No, I had learned enough about you to suspect that you would be on guard for a white baboon. So I brought you to my castle.”
“How long were you watching me?” Tiaga asked after what Naraku had said finally sunk in.
Naraku paused then said, “For several…years.”
Tiaga stopped abruptly causing Naraku to bump into her almost knocking her down. She let out a small huff because of her injury.
“The hot spring isn't far,” Naraku said. Tiaga nodded.
 
The Hot Spring
 
The steam floated up from the spring and the birds sang and chirped around it. Tiaga took off her clothing as Naraku hid, perched in a nearby tree watching her out of curiosity. Sinking into the hot spring she breathed deeply. “Hahhh…” She sighed out of pure pleasure. Tiaga started washing the blood out of her silvery hair and smooth skin. Then she sat up against a rock to enjoy the steamy, hot water and soon drifted off to sleep.
“Now is my chance,” Naraku thought as he undressed and slipped into the water silently. He swam over beside Tiaga and watched her slowly breathe in and out. Tiaga's eyes gradually opened to see Naraku. He pulled her into his arms where he embraced her. Tiaga pushed back away from him.
“What are you doing?” Tiaga ordered.
“I was following you because I saw you in the woods one day. You were singing to yourself.” He rambled on, hurriedly trying to explain himself. “Your voice and beauty captivated me, and I started longing for you. I soon realized that you could prove useful to me in some way.” Naraku finished and pulled Tiaga into another strong embrace. A small gasp of pain escaped her lips. Naraku looks down at his hand, then at the water—both were tinted pink. She then fainted into his arms from loss of blood.0
Again Tiaga woke up in the same room as before. She soon heard Naraku's voice, “Are you alright?” he asked with concern in his eyes.
Tiaga slowly sat up and nodded her head. A bandage had been wrapped around her shoulder and she wasn't in her old clothing anymore. She was wearing a light blue kimono with a dark blue sash. Her eyes glazed with hatred. Naraku gazed at her not blinking or moving. Then finally breaking the silence Naraku spoke. “Are you hungry?” he asked. Tiaga shook her head no and tried to stand up. Naraku followed her example.
Unsteadily walking out the door Tiaga felt like something was wrong. She looked behind her to see Naraku had vanished. Tiaga continued to walk to the outside. She spied her sword on the steps leading to freedom. She swiftly grabbed it and hurried towards the thick woods surrounding the castle. Leaping up into the tree branches using her still strong leg muscles, Tiaga moved rapidly away from Naraku's fortress until she felt safe enough to slow down.
Suddenly she heard a deep and sinister voice. “Why have you run off?”
Startled by the voice that cracked through the silent forest, Tiaga fell from the branch but effortlessly landed on the ground and began running blindly in fear, clutching her injured shoulder.
She heard the voice speak again. “What are you fleeing from?” Tiaga started to pick up more and more speed. The frightened girl took another bounding leap to a tree, but at the last second Naraku jumped out in front of her. The two collided and fell to the ground, Tiaga landed on top of him. A look of shock came over her face as she scrambled off of Naraku and lay next to him panting heavily. They stayed that way for quite some time, Tiaga catching her breath and Naraku staring blankly into the blue cloud-free sky.
Breathing normally, Tiaga leaned over to Naraku, his eyes were closed and his chest was slightly rising up and down. Then unexpectedly Naraku opened his eyes, his hands grasped the back of Tiaga's head and drew her into a firm kiss. She struggled and broke the kiss, turning her head away from him. Naraku sat up and bent forward, “You puzzle me girl, no one would dare defy me.” Tiaga glared at him and said nothing.
Naraku stood up pulling Tiaga up with him by the front of her kimono. He smirked, raised his hand and landed a stinging backhand to the side of her face. She glared at him but something distracted her. Suddenly Tiaga heard rustling a few yards away. She caught the scent and realized it was a half demon. “Its Inu-Yasha,” she muttered.
 
The Winter Realm
 
Inu-Yasha entered the scene followed by his companions. “I told you I sensed a lot of sacred jewel shards around here,” said the girl.
“Good call, Kagome!” Inu-Yasha said to the girl with the short skirt who must have been Kagome. Then muttered to himself “Naraku…”
“Yes Inu-Yasha, do you wish to speak with me? Perhaps about Kikiyo?” Naraku taunted.
While the conversation was going on, the monk had somehow managed to sneak over to where Tiaga was standing. The young Dragon didn't notice his movement but soon felt something brush up behind her. She turned around swiftly to see the monk grinning uncontrollably. “Would you be interested in bearing my child?” he asked still grinning. Tiaga however, was not pleased and delivered a sharp, agonizing blow to his head. She looked up to find all of them staring at her.
“What?” Tiaga asked.
“Meroku! You pervert! She's the enemy!” she heard Kagome shout.
Naraku smirked and took the opportunity to strike Inu-Yasha who barely had time to dodge the blow by jumping into the air. Naraku followed. Inu-Yahsa was fast but Naraku was faster. Within seconds he was in front of the half demon and struck him down. Out of the corner of her eye Tiaga saw Kagome pull out an arrow and aim it at Naraku. In one swift instant Tiaga ran over to the girl and touched the bow, it froze immediately. Her tail swished and she leaped over to the woman with the giant boomerang. Tiaga's hand slowly went blue and her nails became long and razor-sharp. With one slash the giant boomerang was neatly split in two. As she turned to survey Inu-Yasha and Naraku's battle she saw a devastating sight. Inu-Yasha had somehow managed to run his sword through Naraku's middle. Tiaga, normally a calm and collected Dragon, lost all of her sanity and charged full power at the offender. After knocking him unconscious and almost severing one of his arms off, Tiaga gained control of herself once more. She picked up Naraku, gently laying him across her shoulder, and bounded off to the nearest tree. She knew where she was going, back to the realm, back to her fathers' Empire.
Tiaga reached a snow covered forest where everything was blanketed in light snowflakes. She came to the base of an illuminated blue, frosted tree. Tiaga jumped to one of its many branches and rested Naraku up against the trunk. She then rushed off to find some Dragon herbs she could use. When Tiaga got back she remover the top half of Naraku's kimono and dressed his wounds.
When Naraku awoke he saw Tiaga's figure lying on the branch above him, her eyes slightly open. “Now it's your turn to wake up in a strange place.” Tiaga said gently landing on the branch below her.
Naraku chuckled in his throat and asked, “Where are we?”
“We are in my realm, just look around you.” Tiaga said.
Naraku swiveled his head left and right. Everywhere he looked he saw snow and ice. “So I see,” he said. “Why did you save me?”
Tiaga was afraid he would ask that, she looked away from him quickly. After a few lingering moments had passed she answered, “I am merely repaying my debt to you. You save me, I save you.”
To occupy herself she grew a small ice crystal in her hands, and began humming quietly. Soon her simple melody manifested into a song. “Ehh se'wo dela cache'ta bele'ho et ar meta hoo. Ehh se'wo dela nah bele'ho et ar meta hoo gate veno.”
“What song is that?” Naraku asked.
“It's a Dragon lullaby my father used to sing it to me,” Tiaga said bleakly. “But when I was seventeen he—and the whole clan—were slain by the claws of a demon sorcerer. I swore I would take my revenge on him if it was the last task I complete.”
“I sensed that your heart had much anguish and abhorrence accumulated inside of it,” Naraku said tenderly, staring at Tiaga.
She looked up at the dark blue sky. The air was just as she remembered it to be, crisp, clean, and cold. If only she could find that sorcerer, then she could be at peace with the world and stop all the violence in her life. Then she could stay in the Winter Empire and would simply have to fight to protect her father's domain.
Naraku broke her thoughts, “What about your mother?”
“Father said she died when I was very young, barely able to speak. He told me she did not suffer, just faded away in her sleep. I wish I knew her,” a look of morn filled her eyes. Unexpectedly, she sprung from the branch and out of sight.
 
Icy Graveyard
 
Naraku slowly got up to follow in the direction in which Tiaga had fled. He tracked the footprints that she had left behind her in the white powder. Naraku soon reached an icy arched gate with illegible symbols engraved on it. He hesitantly walked through the gates to see grave upon grave within the enclosed area. Immediately in front of him there was an elaborate dark blue crystal statue of a dragon sitting with its wings half open to its sides. At its feet sat Tiaga hugging her legs to her chest and her head buried into her arms, silently sobbing.
Naraku approached her cautiously, he reached his hand out in comfort but she turned away. “Leave this place, I wish to be in peace!” Tiaga's voice rang out in sorrow. The wind blew swiftly carrying small snowflakes and dropping them wherever it pleased.
“You are being foolish. One cannot accomplish anything by crying,” Naraku said coldly. Tiaga opened her eyes and glared at him, instead of the normal deep blue her eyes were almost pure white with a hint of blue in the middle.
“How could a cold heartless soul like you understand what I've been through?” Tiaga stammered. “You couldn't sympathize even if you wanted to. My whole clan, slaughtered mercilessly. I walk alone in this world!” She then rose and fled to a nearby tree where she created an icy barrier against Naraku.
Naraku walked out of the graveyard and went back to the tree. Leaning up against the trunk he said to himself, “After all the years I've been watching this young Dragon I know barely anything about her.”
A few hours later, Naraku got tired of waiting and decided to check up on Tiaga. He went back to the graveyard and looked up at the tree. The barrier was no longer up for Tiaga was sleeping with her chin on her knees. Naraku silently jumped and landed on her branch. He could see the fragile little teardrops had frozen on her face, making her look very angelic. Tiaga slowly awoke seeing Naraku across from her. She glared at him and turned her head in the opposite direction. Naraku frowned and cautiously touched her shoulder. He could feel her quiver under his hand.
“If you plan to kill me, please do so quickly. I can't bare the suspense,” she spat.
“Well now, whoever said that? I have no desire to kill you, that would be a waste,” Naraku spoke in a semi-taunting tone.
She turned around and gave him a puzzled look. Naraku rose and gestured for her to stand. Tiaga refused, so he pulled her to her feet. She stepped back against the tree and looked away from him. Naraku walked closer to her. He cupped Tiaga's chin in his hands and moved her face towards him. Her eyes averted his gaze.
“Why won't you look at me?” Naraku inquired.
“I can't stand to look at someone who abuses me for pure pleasure,” Tiaga said in a shaky voice. She spoke once more this time looking up at him “I shouldn't have saved you. I knew you would turn out to be this way,” Her tone grew stronger. “I knew you were malicious and brutal the minute I picked up your scent. I should have opened my eyes to see what you really are.”
“And what am I?” Naraku said smirking at every harsh word Tiaga spat out at him.
“You, Naraku, are the worst creature I have ever met in my whole entire existence on earth!” Tiaga shouted. Her hands went blue and her nails got longer and razor-sharp. She swung and struck the unsuspecting Naraku, cutting him deep into his chest. This, however, did not phase Naraku. He merely smirked and approached Tiaga. Naraku reached out to her and stroked her cheek gently. She bent her head and closed her eyes, his touch felt right somehow. Her neck and face was still bruised by Naraku's abuse.
“No wonder you quiver at my touch,” He said running his fingers through her hair. “I have been cruel to such a fragile creature. Will you be willing to grant me one…last…chance?” Naraku asked almost in a whisper.
“Only if you allow me my freedom.”
 
Father's Nemesis
 
Naraku had created a castle just yards away from the Winter Empire, although he was barely ever there. He spent most of his time pretending he was cold just to get close to Tiaga. She however, was too busy looking for revenge. Tiaga had sensed the demon sorcerer nearby and was always vigilant.
One late winter's eve Tiaga was out for a midnight walk. Naraku was currently absent tending to “some business.” She walked lightly on the deep snow with no difficulty at all. Tiaga stopped abruptly and spoke in a calm manner. “So we meet again? But sadly I will be the last living thing that you will ever see.”
A shrill eerie voice rang through the air. “It is you who will be lying down dead!” Unexpectedly a man wearing deep scarlet robes jumped out from behind a cluster of bushes. His eyes were bright green and his long blond hair was tied up in a low ponytail. The outlandish tall man wheedled a sorcerer's staff.
“My name is Katen'ma. I thought you might like to know who your killer was.”
“It was you!” Tiaga yelled. “You killed them, Katen'ma, you will pay!” Filled with rage, she unsheathed her sword and swiftly charged at the smirking Katen'ma. He dodged her attack and started muttering something under his breath. A charged lightning bolt then flung from the top of his staff and hit Tiaga in the back, shocking her. She roared in pain and moved faster than ever towards Katen'ma. Tiaga stopped abruptly in front of him, made a circle with her hands and shot small-sized icicles out in his direction. Katen'ma leaped to the right but a rather large icicle grazed his shoulder. He yelped and checked himself, his arm was now bleeding.
The hit and dodge scenario went on for several long minutes. They both had numerous wounds and were bleeding profusely. He was obviously too strong for Tiaga to handle and she knew only one thing that would kill him, but that meant sacrificing herself as well. “My father's revenge is more important,” she thought to herself. “After all, I did dedicate my life to finding his murderer.”
“Had enough?” Katen'ma grinned, “Or will you die fighting like your father?”
“You have spoken your last words,” Tiaga growled and leaped into the air. A strange light formed around her as she floated up towards the heavens. Screaming in pain Tiaga expanded her soul and forced it to separate from her body freezing everything in proximity. But now without her soul she could no longer live, it was only a matter of time until her life would come to a close.
Naraku, sensing something was wrong, hurriedly raced towards the icy explosion, just in time to see Tiaga's limp body fall to the ground.
 
The End
 
Before her elegant figure hit the earth Naraku caught her in his arms, he knelt down and set her in his lap. Tiaga's eyes painfully opened, “I have succeeded,” she said slowly.
“No, you can't leave. Not now…not this soon. You must stay,” Naraku's voice revealed his anguish.
“I am sorry, Naraku, but I fear I must. For I cannot linger here much longer,” Tiaga scarcely whispered.
Naraku bent his head and leaned in closer to her and spoke softly, “But…but I love you.”
Tiaga closed her eyes and with the last remaining life left in her she kissed him lightly. Tiaga fell back into Naraku's arms and there her life flickered, and died.
 
*Sniff sniff* I know I know, sad right? Well yeah It was sad she died in the arms of the one she loved and he loved her too. Now if only guys were REALLY like that, but you can only find them, in a fan fic! *Takes a bow* Hope you enjoyed!! ^_^ (BTW my editor doesn't like the ending. If you don't either then message me and I'll write and alternate ending. KK?)
Editor: Fuck that!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2