InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ naraku's death ❯ Chapter 9

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CH4
 
Karon: InuYasha? Sesshomaru? Kouga? Kally? Wow! You're all too tall
Kally: Why us? Why don't you bother the foxes or wolves? (A tear runs down her face. She falls to her knees sobbing)
Sesshomaru: Why!?! (Starts crying)
InuYasha: (Crying)
Kouga: (Crying)
Kagome: What's wrong with you? You act like death is taking you to hell. (Backs away from Sesshomaru because he never shows emotion. She starts walking towards Karon)
Karon: Where is Kararu? Why isn't she with you guys? Don't tell me she is dead?
Kararu: What are you talking about? The Human told you I was dead. She sent Naraku after us. Even you InuYasha. She never loved you. She knew I found out so she had me chased to a far away land where I couldn't get out. I was chained with enchanted chains until you started after my dead body.
Sesshomaru: (Almost to pee himself) you're still alive? Man I wanted to kill some demons and humans.
InuYasha: Sister is it really you? Naraku has posed as you before how do we know it's not a trick?
Kararu: You're holding on to my baby teeth for me. Remember you wanted proof I would return. That's why I let you keep my baby teeth. Why do you think I told you not to loose them? (Walks up to give them each a hug. Sesshomaru has an arm after being hugged)
Karon: We're all together again. How sweet is that?
Sesshomaru: How did you do that Kararu? My arm was ripped or cut off and lost in fathers bones.
Kararu: I can make objects come to me like an arm. It is to easy for my skill. (Sesshomaru pulls his shirt off and sees his arm is completely attached. Kagome is stunned when she sees Sesshomaru's eight pack. InuYasha gets mad. Kouga grabs Kouga grabs Kagome and tries to get away. Kararu stops them from killing each other.)
Kally: Can we focus on the task at hand, killing Naraku.
Kouga: Naraku doesn't stand a chance against all of us. The family can take him. (Naraku sits far away from the family and listens to the arguing about how to kill him. Kagome senses the jewels and tells them. They run to where Naraku was sitting, Naraku tries to get away but the family surrounds them.)
Kararu: You are Naraku aren't you? Not for long! You're going down! You won't get away from us.
Naraku: I don't want to fight all of you. I will fight one at a time though.
Kararu: Karon you first. Then InuYasha. Next Kouga. After Sesshomaru. Next to last Kally. Finally Me!
Naraku: Youngest to oldest right. How sweet oldest sissy to protect you.
Kararu: Naraku you wouldn't last a minute in hell where I was for sixty years. You would be eaten!
Sesshomaru: Go Karon!! Hurry up and get thrown. (Sesshomaru pushes his sister on to the ring edge)
Naraku: I am not fighting you guys. I am only fighting Kararu. (All his incarnations appear)