InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 5 ~ Yanna and Sesshoumaru Meet Again



Yanna slowly got to her feet as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked the at the one person, she didn’t want to see at the moment, directly in the eyes.

“What do you want, Sesshoumaru?” Yanna said angrily.

Sesshoumaru was the last person that Yanna wanted to see at the moment. She just wished that he would just go away and leave her alone.

“I’m surprised, InuYanna. Is that anyway to talk to your kin?” Sesshoumaru said, glaring at her.

Yanna started growling at her older half-brother. She couldn’t believe that he would show his face after what he had done to her.

“That is how I talk to someone who hurts me, Sesshoumaru,” she said. “So, I will ask you again. What do you want?”

Sesshoumaru just looked at Yanna with a smile on his face. He knew that she was lost and scared. He was going to use this to his advantage in order to get what he wants so badly. Yanna didn’t like the look on his face so she turned around and started to run. Just as Yanna started to run, Sesshoumaru reached out and grabbed her arm. Yanna then yelled for InuYasha.

“INUYASHA!!!!” Yanna yelled at the top of her lungs.

**Meanwhile**

InuYasha and the rest of the group were sitting around the campfire, waiting for Yanna to return from her walk into the forest. It was getting late, so they all started getting ready to bed down for the night when InuYasha’s ears perked up. He thought he had heard something, but ignored it. Just then, he heard it again.

“INUYASHA!!!!”

Kagome noticed that InuYasha was getting up to head into the forest. She decided to see what was happening so Kagome walked over to InuYasha.

“What is it, InuYasha?” Kagome asked worriedly.

“I thought I heard InuYanna calling for me,” he said while looking out into the forest.

“Are you sure?” she asked him again.

“Yeah. Get the others up and let’s go,” InuYasha said still looking out into the forest.

Kagome did as she was told. She walked over to Sango, Miroku, and Shippou and woke them up. Once the others were awake, Kagome walked back over to InuYasha. When Sango, Miroku, and Shippou were on Kirara’s back, they followed InuYasha and Kagome into the forest.

“Where are we going?” Miroku asked no one in particular.

“InuYasha thought he heard his sister screaming for him,” Kagome said as she clutched InuYasha’s hand tightly.

With that said, they all walked through the forest in silence. Kagome could tell that InuYasha was deep in thought. She could also tell that he was worried about Yanna. He wanted to know who or what she had come up against. Just then, Kagome spoke to InuYasha.

“Don’t worry, InuYasha. InuYanna will be all right,” Kagome said reassuredly.

InuYasha looked over at Kagome for the first time since they left their camp. She saw tears falling down his face. That was the first time that Kagome had ever seen InuYasha cry over someone or something dear to him. He just nodded at Kagome and continued walking through the forest. Just then, InuYasha stopped dead in his tracks and the others followed suit. He then sniffed the air. InuYasha then caught two familiar scents in the air. InuYasha scowled as he recognized one of the scents as Sesshoumaru’s.

“Let’s go!” InuYasha yelled as he grabbed Kagome’s arm and started running through the forest, following the scents.

Sang, Shippou, and Miroku were on a fully transformed Kirara’s back while they were trying to do their best to follow InuYasha and Kagome in the sky.

**Back with Sesshoumaru and Yanna**

Yanna couldn’t help but try to get out of Sesshoumaru’s grip. She never forgot about what he did the last time he had ahold of her like that. Yanna fought as hard as she could when the memory of the skin on her wrist melting away had entered her mind.

“Let go of me,” Yanna said while fighting fiercely with Sesshoumaru.

All Sesshoumaru could do was laugh at how Yanna was fighting against him. He was truly enjoying her antics.

Just then, Yanna caught a familiar scent in the air. She knew that her twin brother had heard her scream and was now coming to rescue her. Yanna could tell that she wasn’t the only one who had caught InuYasha’s scent in the air. Sesshoumaru had a look of disgust on his face. Yanna looked up in time to see InuYasha and Kagome come walking towards her and Sesshoumaru. At the same time, Kirara landed on the ground with Sango, Miroku, and Shippou on her back.

“Well, well, well. Look who has decided to join out little party, InuYanna. Hello there, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru said with a sadistic smile on his face.

“InuYanna, are you okay?” InuYasha asked his twin sister.

Yanna just shook her head as an answer to InuYasha’s question. She knew that he could see the pain and distress on her face. She just wanted to get out of Sesshoumaru’s grip at the moment. Just then, InuYasha looked up at Sesshoumaru with enough anger and disgust not only showing on his face but it was also evident in the next words that came out of his mouth.

“Let her go, Sesshoumaru!!!” InuYasha said with as much restraint as he could possibly muster.

“I don’t think so, InuYasha. I think I will just go ahead and kill her now since you are here,” Sesshoumaru sneered at InuYasha.

Without any warning, Yanna gathered up all her remaining strength and bit Sesshoumaru on his arm. She made sure that she plunged her fangs as deep as she could into his arm. Just as Yanna sank her fangs into his arm, Sesshoumaru picked Yanna up and threw her to the ground, knocking her unconscious.

InuYasha watched as Yanna bit Sesshoumaru on the arm and as he threw her to the ground, rendering her unconscious. InuYasha couldn’t believe that Sesshoumaru would do that to Yanna. So, InuYasha ran over to Yanna so that he could make sure she was okay. Kagome and Sango also went over to see if Yanna was okay. Kagome looked over at InuYasha. She could tell that InuYasha was upset because of what Sesshoumaru had done to Yanna.

“Kagome, I want you guys to stay here with InuYanna,” InuYasha said as he pulled out the Tetsusaiga.

“Okay. Just be careful, InuYasha,” Kagome said as she watched InuYasha get up and face Sesshoumaru.

With all that said, InuYasha turned towards Sesshoumaru and growled. He wasn’t going to let Sesshoumaru treat Yanna like she was nothing to the world. InuYasha stole one more look at Yanna before he looked back at Sesshoumaru.

“You are going to pay for what you did to ‘Yanna,” InuYasha all but growled out at Sesshoumaru.

“Bring it on, Little Brother,” Sesshoumaru taunted his younger brother.

**Meanwhile in a castle somewhere**

“So, InuYanna has returned,” the mysterious voice said.~~~~~~~~~~~~~okay here is chapter 5......i hope that you all like it.....make sure that you read and review so that i know how i am doing......cya all soon with the next chapter......