InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Desire ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha.....I do however own Yanna and any other character that I create.....A/N: ~~...~~ denotes flashbacks, dreams, and nightmares; **...** denotes changes in scenery, * denotes special notes at the bottom of the chapter.



Chapter 13 ~ Yanna’s Savior


**One week later**

Yanna started to wake up. When she was fully awake, Yanna looked around and didn’t see anyone that she recognized. She did notice however that she was in a cave hidden by a waterfall. Yanna also noticed that she was laying on a bed of furs. She then realized that she no longer had Sou’unga. She looked around frantically when Yanna noticed Sou’unga lying right beside her on the furs. Just then, Yanna saw someone walking into the cave towards her. Yanna also took notice that the person wasn’t bad looking.

‘Maybe this is one of the demons that InuYasha had warned me about,’ she thought to herself.

Yanna started to growl as the person came closer to her.

“Who are you and where am I?” Yanna growled out.

“I am Kouga, a wolf demon, and you are with my wolf tribe. Now who are you and why do you look like mutt-face?” Kouga asked her.

Yanna took offense to being called names since that was all she was called for the past year back home. She continued growling at Kouga as she answered his question.

“My name is InuYanna. I am InuYasha’s twin sister,” Yanna said harshly. “And who are you calling a mutt-face?”

“Uh, no one, InuYanna. I’m sorry,” Kouga said apologetically.

Kouga just looked at Yanna. He couldn’t believe how beautiful she was even though she was a hanyou. But Kouga knew that Yanna was off limits even though she was related to InuYasha.

Kouga was pulled out of his thoughts by Yanna talking to him.

“What happened?” Yanna asked Kouga.

Kouga sat down on the furs next to Yanna. He was starting to fall head over heels in love with her even though he just met her.

‘How can she be so beautiful while being related to InuYasha,’ Kouga thought to himself as he continued to look at Yanna.

Yanna was starting to get perturbed by Kouga staring at her. She had always been self-conscious about people staring at her now that her demon attributes had surfaced a little over a year ago.

“Uh, hello. Can you please tell me what happened?” Yanna asked again to get his attention.

“Huh? Oh sorry. I really don’t know what happened to you. All I know is that I found you with some severe wounds that were refusing to heal properly. You passed out just as I got to you. So, I brought you back here and treated you wounds,” Kouga said, smiling slightly.

Yanna blushed slightly at the way Kouga was looking at her. Just then, Yanna remembered who was chasing her.

“Thank you, Kouga, but I have to get moving,” Yanna said frantically as she tried to get up but fell right back down onto the furs,

Yanna tried to get up once more but she was stopped by Kouga. He then helped her to lay back down on the furs. He needed to find out what had her so spooked.

“You are still too injured to be going anywhere, InuYanna,” Kouga said worriedly.

Yanna tried once more to get up but howled out in pain instead.

“You don’t understand. I have to leave before he finds me,” she said as she looked to the ground to avoid his eyes.

“Who is after you, InuYanna?” Kouga asked her curiously.

Yanna looked back up at Kouga with tears brimming in her amber-gold eyes. She could see the concern written all over his face.

“Sesshoumaru,” Yanna said as she started to cry.

Kouga reached out and wiped the tears away that were falling down her beautiful face.

“Shhh. Don’t worry, InuYanna, no one will ever find you here,” Kouga said as he hugged her close to him.

Yanna was shocked at first when she felt Kouga embrace her. But she eventually hugged him back and cried on his shoulder.

“Thank you, Kouga,” Yanna said as she continued to hug him.

**Meanwhile with Sesshoumaru**

Sesshoumaru had been searching for Yanna for a week and couldn’t find any sign of her. He really didn’t want to hurt her. He just wanted to make sure that she was kept safe until the time came for her to fulfill her destiny.

“Milord, we have been searching for InuYanna a week now. There is no sign of her,” Jaken said to Sesshoumaru.

“She is around here somewhere. She can’t stay hidden for long,” Sesshoumaru said angrily.

“But milord, what if we can’t find her?” Jaken asked.

Sesshoumaru turned and faced Jaken with an angry look on his face causing Jaken to shrink away.

“We will find her,” Sesshoumaru snarled at the little toad demon. “Because if we don’t then this world will be doomed.”

With that said, Jaken shrunk even farther away from Sesshoumaru. He knew that it was hopeless but Jaken wasn’t going to say anything to Sesshoumaru, though. So, they just kept searching for Yanna.

**Meanwhile with InuYasha**

InuYasha and the gang had been following Sesshoumaru for a week now and there was still no sign of Yanna. InuYasha was starting to get worried about his twin sister.

“Damn. Where could she be?” InuYasha asked himself.

Kagome could tell that InuYasha was worried about Yanna. But she also knew that there was something that InuYasha was hiding form her.

“Don’t worry, InuYasha. We’ll find her before Sesshoumaru does,” Kagome said reassuredly.

“Yeah, InuYasha, Kagome’s right,” Miroku said, agreeing with Kagome.

“Feh,” was all InuYasha said as he stormed off.

The others followed after him so they could make sure that InuYasha wouldn’t do anything rash and stupid.

**Back with Yanna and Kouga**

Kouga was the firs tone to break the hug between them. He pulled back slightly and looked Yanna in the eyes.

“Lay here and get some rest, InuYanna. I’ll be back later to check on you,” Kouga said.

“Okay,” Yanna said sleepily.

With that said, Kouga bent down and kissed Yanna on her forehead as she drifted off to sleep. He then got up off the furs and left so Yanna could get some much needed rest.

**Two weeks later**

Yanna was starting to even wonder if InuYasha was even looking for her. She had been with Kouga for almost a month now. Yanna’s wounds have completely healed by now. She really needed to get moving before Sesshoumaru found her. That was when Yanna came to the decision that she needed to leave so she could look for InuYasha and the rest of the gang.

Just then, Kouga walked up to Yanna as she was standing at the entrance of the cave. She felt so safe with Kouga but her thoughts kept drifting back to InuYasha and the others.

“Kouga, I want to thank you for letting me stay here with you and your tribe but I have to go and find my brother,” Yanna said while looking out the cave’s entrance.

“You’re welcome, InuYanna, and I wish you the best of luck. Just be careful and always remember that you are more than welcomed here,” Kouga said as he hugged Yanna one last time.

“Thank you, Kouga,” she said as she hugged him back.

With that said, Yanna released Kouga so she could leave. Yanna left Kouga’s protection and went to search for InuYasha and the others. The whole time she was hoping that she didn’t run into Sesshoumaru along the way.

Yanna hadn’t been walking long when she caught a familiar scent in the air. She knew that she had found InuYasha and the others.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~there is chapter 13.....please read and review so that i know how i am doing.....see ya all next chapter.....