InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ new girl ❯ chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Aurora Genavine leaned against the locker she shared with her best friend, Maxzine lycosan waiting for said girl to leave the class room. What had provoked the girl to yell at him was something no one could fathom. Maxi was usually demure, quiet and this was a something nobody had seemed to understand what she was saying except the teacher and rana who seemed to think that it was the most humorous thing every.
 
Max left the class room in a huff. She was defiantly not in a good mood she went into the nearest bath room to check her eyes. She didn't get along with many people, and she didn't have many friends. She was the equivalent to a church mouse to these people. Her grandparents wanted her to be her mother. Technically she was the spitting image as most of the people who knew her mother said. The only difference was I'm stronger, a lot stronger than most of the people I know. Leaving the bathroom some girls where laughing when they saw her they laughed harder.
 
rora saw a smirking max leave one hall and head for there locker “what are you so happy about” max said “oh I'm just though I'd freak every one out before u meet kagome in person.” She said half laughing half serious “Where still on for movies tonight?” max asked “yeah sure but” kairana rosewater walked by and stopped talking to aurora “hey want to go out to night?” he said “umm” she said blushing he was the cutest guy at school his dark hair and those eyes could make any girl melt, scratch that almost any girl melt 4'5 black hair blue eyed tom-boy max was completely immune and for this since they where twelve he resented. Though maxi's reason not to like him wasn't clear. `Go ahead' she mouthed as she dropped the books in her bag. And left very quickly. “What was that about?” asked rana “nothing” aurora said as they left the school together hoping her best friend would forgive her.
 
Max slammed her bed room door. She was pissed happy for her friends but pissed as hell. Kairana knew that she was leaving today and he decides to ask her out. “Damn it to hell” she said as her only picture of her parents she had almost fell to the ground. “God I don't know why but I'm glad to be leaving maybe I can be myself in Japan.” She picked up the picture before picking up her bags and heard a familiar ring “hello,?” she said half heartedly “maxi, darling are you ok going to the airport by yourself, where so sorry we won't be able to see you off today this meeting is going on forever” her grandmother rambled off quickly “it's fine grandma I'll call you when I get in Japan, or when it's morning over here.” As she put the picture back on the wall picking up her bag she walked out of her room and the house to the cab that had been waiting for her outside.