InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ new girl ❯ arrival ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

DISCLAMER: I DON'T OWN INUYASHA I DO OWN MAX.
 
i shifted my pack so that most of the pressure was on my hip. “inuyasha move now.” we had been doing this for ten minutes now “your not going back until we have more jewel shards” he growled before I answering in a semi calm voice. “I AM going to leave and you are just going to SIT down and SHUT UP” and i calmly walked past the crater that he had formed, “I'll see you guys in about two weeks” I said as i disappeared down the well.
 
“he can be so immature some times” sighing. i had told them about the program, it would save my grades so i wouldn't have to go to summer school which meant three months of uniterupted jewel shard hunting, and inu had praticaly woke the whole village. But it was worth it, two weeks was a small price to pay for a summer free of geometry problems. And it was just my luck that my Pen pal max was going to be coming to japan as a student if I got lucky maybe she would be the one that I would paired with.
Then all off a sudden the grossest smelling liquid was poured all over me. “sorry sis” souta called down “grandpa said to pour this down the well” “whatever jut throw down the rope ladder ok”
 
After a quick shower mom and I where going to clean out the guest room for the person who would be staying there. Then we cooked a big dinner for the welcome thing and before we left to pick up our student.
 
AT TH AIRPORT
 
The flight was long and boring not to mention that the stupid flight attendant spilt something on me when I was asleep, the food sucked and if I ever have to sit through anymore movies by what ever the heck that guys name was I personaly kill him. But all in all that was the best flight in my life. But truthfully I can't wait to meet kagome I bet she'll be really nice and her family lives at a shrine.
I can't wait to explore Tokyo, grandma said I was half true Japanese even though I was born on the ocean in international waters, but I've never meet any of my fathers side of the family. Hopefully I can find some answers to a few little problems I've been having and I won't have to got to work anytime soon theres been a rumor floating around for a couple of months that I've been replaced but I don't know if I should be happy or pissed. I think I'll stick with happy for a while.
 
Well while I'm waiting for kagome I think I'll just pretend to read this book people watch. As I gaze at the different people that are here a monk , person wearing glasses, group of teenage girls glancing at me and giggling like airheads, a group of guys glancing and the group of girls that are glancing at me, a pervert, kagome .. wait a second. I yell and start waving “kagome KaGoMe!!!” picking up my bags I run over to meet her, there's two other people with her, wait three…
 
We had been looking for this max person for a few minutes, then grandpa got into a argument with one of his friends and still know sign of them then all of a sudden this little kid starts jumping up and down waving his arms yelling my name. then runs over to us, he's a little taller than souta and is wearing black jeans and a red jaket with rips on the sleeves and a baseball cap it kinda reminds me of inuyasha the way he's dressed I mean. “konichiwa I'm max it's nice to finally meet you kagome” the kid speaks fluently, cool. “nice to meet you too max” I answer with an award winning smile, then grandpa opens his big mouth. “what a nice younge man, he sorta reminds me of yasha-I” this starts to tick me off but it looks like I'm not the only one.
 
I can't believe it this guy thinks I'm a boy ok, I'm short and I don't have boobs, but I DO have a few curves and my face is girlish. “scuse me but I'm a girl” I say after I bite my tounge “what , come now boy theres no shame in” “I `M A GIRL” I yell I couldn't help it I hate when people say I'm a boy it's so annoying. The discussion continued untile we where and kagome's mom yelled for him to shut up, she's kinda scary.
 
Turns out that max is maxien, she uses the shorten version of her name most of the time so she is ussaly mistaken for a boy. Turns out she's just a year younger than me though she looks like she's eight And in more like inuyasha than I thought, well she has a lot of red in her bag and also in the protective sorta way she nearly broke grampa's arm when he put his arm on her shoulder. She'll be stayin in my room since grandpa put his `relics' in the room we had cleaned we stayed up all night talking I'm so glad tommorows Saturday.
 
FUEDAL ERA
 
I'm going to get kagome tomorrow everyone's been bothering me about going to get her sayin It's my fault she's gone that I shoulda been nicer, that we need to hurry up and make up. feh they can all get eaten as far as I care. She's the one who wanted to leave. I didn't make her leave.
Sigh.
 
I sorta miss her.