InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ Notes ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
AN: Well, I've been encouraged to continue this fic and so I will. I don't think it'll be very long. Well, here's chapter two for you.
 
 
~*~Notes~*~
 
 
How wonderful… She had finally convinced Inuyasha to give her enough time to catch herself up in school. They agreed on a month, granted, it took a lot of sits and many promises of Ramen to get him to let her go. She giggled at the memory, `He's so stubborn…'
 
“Hey, Kagome!” Houjo said, running up to her, after school. She stopped walking and smiled at him, “Hi, Houjo, how're you?”
 
 
“Oh, I'm great. I'm just worried about you… Are you feeling ok?”
 
 
“I'm just fine.”
 
 
“That's good. Are you doing anything on Saturday?”
 
 
“I don't really know…” She hesitated. Houjo inwardly smirked, `I'm breaking down her resistance.' He thought. “Come on, it'll be fun. How about it?”
 
She looked at him. `Why not? He's a nice enough guy. And I know that he likes me… I mean, it's not like I ever really gave him a chance. How could I with Inuyasha around? I have a whole month away from him…' “Sure, Houjo, what time?”
 
He grinned at her, “How about I pick you up at eight o'clock? You should dress formal.”
 
“Um, ok.”
 
 
“Great, I'll see you then. Gotta go!” She watched him as he ran in the other direction.
 
 
`This will be good for me. He's just what I need, a nice, normal, non-possessive, and sweet guy. Being away from Inuyasha will be good for me.'
 
 
FLASH
 
 
Houjo smirked as he entered his room, throwing his books on his bed. She said yes. It was about damn time. `Now's just the little factor of her standing me up.' He thought bitterly.
 
She had done it before… He scowled. `If she does it again I'll be sure to make her sorry.'
 
FLASH
 
 
Ah, this is nice.” She sighed as she lied down on her bed. She put her hands under her pillow and she felt an envelope.
 
Her brows furrowed as she looked at the envelope. `Did Souta put this in here?' She shrugged and opened it.
 
It was a letter… Typed out in an elegant font:
 
Roses are red,
As Violets are blue,
You are my beauty,
And, oh, how I love you.
 
 
Aw, that's so sweet…” She said to herself before she read the rest.
 
 
I adore you, my goddess,
But I am no fool,
And just so you know,
I'm forever watching you.
 
Her eyes widened as she reread the last verse. `Must be Souta playing a trick… That's all. The little moron…' She laughed nervously. “It's nothing. No big deal.” She assured herself.
 
She crumbled up the poem and threw it in the trash before she went downstairs for dinner.
 
 
 
~*~Yes, it's short, I know but it's really late… Or rather early in morning and I'm tired, so I'm ending it here. I hope you liked it, please tell me your comments in a review. Thanks in advance. Good night.~*~