InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nice Guy ❯ The Things She'll Do For Her Dog Man ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Nice Guy
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha and I don't own Houjo. If I did, I'd have a hell of a lot more cash.
 
 
AN: Sorry for waiting so long. I was working out some serious writers block.
 
 
~*~The Things She'll Do For Her Dog Man~*~
 
 
Kagome hung up the phone with shaky hands. She couldn't believe it. Houjo knew about Inuyasha. Houjo could ruin her life easier than she thought.
 
And to think that this morning started off so great.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
Kagome woke to find a pair of strong arms wrapped tightly around her. She turned her neck so she could see. Inuyasha's face was buried in her neck.
 
She jumped when she felt something wet. It was his tongue… Inuyasha was licking her neck! It took a while to comprehend that. She jumped again, he nipped her!
 
He must have been dreaming about something interesting. She wondered what about. Kikyo flashed through her mind but she immediately squashed that thought. Kikyo was not about ruin her day.
 
Besides it wasn't Kikyo he traveled with. It wasn't Kikyo he was curled up against and it wasn't Kikyo's neck he was currently sucking.
 
Speaking of that, she never knew that she was so responsive through her neck and, at the moment, she was getting a little too responsive.
 
She tried to remove Inuyasha's arms just to find that they tightened even more as he growled low. He nipped her again before he licked and sucked some more. Kagome almost moaned out loud. Damn it, she needed to get out of this bed before she molested poor Inuyasha in his sleep.
 
Since moving his arms wasn't working, she scooted down until she managed to slip out of his arms. He whined like a puppy at the lost and grasped at air looking for her. `How cute…' She thought to herself.
 
She went downstairs when she heard the phone ring.
 
 
END FLASHBACK
 
 
She touched her neck when she looked in the mirror in the bathroom. She almost giggled when she saw the deep purple hickey.
 
She had her first hickey. A hickey caused by a sleeping Inuyasha; a very funny thought, almost as funny as the situation.
 
She frowned as she tried to hide it with makeup. It made it lighter but didn't hide it completely. She sighed and let her hair cover it.
 
Houjo wouldn't like it. And at the moment, Houjo was in charge. She knew what would happen if she didn't listen. He would make her life hell and she knew it.
 
The cops were useless. Houjo was too smart. And Inuyasha was on the line. She thought of the experiments her poor Inuyasha would be tortured through; the crowds to see the freak with dog ears. The torment and pain he'd be put through; the humiliation…
 
She couldn't let that happen. No matter what happened to her; she couldn't let Inuyasha be found out.
 
She left for the park.
 
 
~*~I know, it's short but I'm still having my battle with the block. This is just getting you ready for Kagome's meeting with Houjo, basically. Anyways, please review. Next chapter will be longer, I promise.~*~