InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ No More Mr.Nice Guy ❯ The Real Thing ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Late one afternoon at Kagomes house~
As Hojo walked up the stairs to Kagomes house he saw her little brother and her grand father doing something foolish inside the family shrine. The grandfather was muttering something about “no respect for the elderly”
Hojo opens the door to Kagomes house after a day where she seemingly ignored him with daydreams of a man he didn't know. He hoped it had been him but she never looked his way any more. I have done everything nice for that girl; I've always been very sweet and patient with her shyness and her sicknesses! But do I get anything in return no. Just her running out on two of our dates and constant disregard. She's not even that pretty but I was nice to her! Always so nice. Well no more Mr. Nice Guy because this guy is sick of it! I am finally going to get what I want!
“Oh is that you Hojo?” Hojo was brought out of his thoughts by
Kagomes mom.
“What? Oh yes, is Kagome home?”
“No I'm sorry-, no wait she is home it's been so long I forgot I think she's in her room you can go on up Hojo I will be back in an hour or so, I need to go to the market.”
“Thank you so much” he smiled.
“Oh how sweet Hojo you're such a nice boy!”
Hojo flinched at this but said nothing. He bowed and left Kagomes mom to her gawking and daydreaming about Kagome and Hojos Wedding. Sigh…

Kagome was changing out of her uniform and wondering in the mirror if she had lost a couple of her vanity pounds when Hojo bashed through her door.
“Kagome!” he yelled and Kagome screamed reaching for a shirt or anything to cover up the fact she was wearing only a bra, panties, and knee-high socks.
“Hojo? What are you doing here, if you'll wait out side a minute I'll change.” She said nervously trying to get her bed spread over her partially naked self.
“No! I'm sick of waiting for you Kagome.”
“But Hojo I thought you were such a nice guy!”
Hojo twitches this time and screams back, “You thought wrong then, and anyway even if I was just a n-n-n-- sweet guy, I would still be a guy!” he jumped on her then shoving her onto the bed, he forcibly ripped off her panties and paying no attention to the bra and even less attention to the socks. He loosened his belt with one hand and the other with his hand over her mouth. He smiled evilly from on top of her and removed the duct tape from his backpack he had knowingly brought.
“Now Kagome this might hurt a little, but it will hurt me more then it will hurt you, and oh how I will enjoy the pain!” Kagome was crying now but the duct tape prevented her from screaming what was on her mind at him. She knew her mother wouldn't be home for a while and and her grandfather if he came home wouldn't bother checking in on her.
Hojo began kissing her neck ruthlessly. She tried to kick him off but it didn't work. His lust was too strong. she was in shock, she would never have thought this of any man, her being so trusting and all, but least of all Hojo. He pulled her hair and made tears squirt from her eyes. He then began kissing her clit. Licking it, as if trying to give her actual pleasure. But this was for himself and they both knew it. He was on top of her now and driving himself deeper and deeper into her.
She was being ripped apart and it hurt her badly. Blood was getting on her sheets but Hojo paid no attention. There was a feirce look in his eyes that told Kagome he was thinking of very little right now. The look was glaring and was boring into her skull. She closed her eyes but she knew it was still there....