InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Normal ❯ In the begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ok well this is my first attempt at writing a fanfic! Well I mean I have before but it was really sad……yes it was……..I don’t think I write very good so if I don’t then just tell me and I’ll stop your pain! Lol!

Disclaimer: Everyone has to have a disclaimer somewhere in there story so here it is……………I sadly swear I do not and will not ever own Inuyasha so help me……..well someone has to help me! Lol! Ok I stop being a nerd!

My whole life has been wonderful or so I think…..my friend doesn’t seem to agree with me. My father left my mother when I was about 3 or 2 I believe and I would go see him every other weekend. When I was 5 my mother married someone else and had my half brother Sota. I do not think of him as a half brother so you will not see me refer to him as such. When I was 6 or 7 my father married another woman and had another child.

After this had occurred he had stopped calling me and had stopped sending me birthday cards and well he stopped all contact with me. My mother divorced my step father and now my brother goes and visits his father as frequently as he desires. I know that a lot of children out in the world do not have fathers but for me just knowing that he is out there and knows I exist and me loving him so much is I think harder than anything……well until now I thought it was harder than anything.

I grew up with everything that I desired and I never had to ask for anything. It was always given to me. My mother had never had a real job and you would think I would have noticed. But I never did until just a couple years ago. My mother would always have people over and she would always be in her room with the door locked. She would leave me with Sota, I really didn’t mind watching him but I mean I have a life to and she always expected it.

Lots of things would happen to further my suspicion of her. For example, she would always complain about how she disliked cops, or in her words “Damn I hate those fuckin pigs!” She would be up all night and sometimes for days on end and then sleep all day. There was always wads of money around, more than a thousand per roll.

She became irresponsible and I took it upon myself to be the responsible one. I took care of the house feed my brother took care of him and Buyo our house cat. The only thing she had to do was pay the bills and that’s pretty much it.

I never really asked for much and I got good grades. I don’t really stick up for myself because it would just cause a fight and I really do dislike fighting it is very pointless. I like to please people and I like to make anyone and if so possible everyone smile. I like attention and I like praise.

I don’t like to be selfish and I try to do what I say I’m going to do. I don’t like to go against what I say. So if I say I dislike people doing something I try not to do that thing myself.
Many have told me I am wise for someone my age and very mature. But what they don’t know is that I’m very immature and a little crazy at times. My mother on many occasions has told me and others that I am genuine.

If I could I would try to take all the bad from the world a just give everyone a hug! But I cant really do that can I? I’m only one person and I’m not very important. So here I am telling you my story. It’s not very interesting.

A year ago on my birthday my mother sat me down and asked me if I knew what her job was. I wasn’t for sure if I was right or not but nevertheless I said “You’re a drug dealer?” She just looked at me and said yes.

She said her family knows and that it’s a secret and I couldn’t tell anyone. Well duh It was a secret it was a huge one! But I had to tell my best friend so I did.

I got to thinking about it and well I thought about all the possibilities…….the things that could go wrong. There was a lot of them. The only real one out of all of them was that someone could stab my mom.

It had happened a block away from our house about a couple months ago. My mothers friend had someone that owed him money and he went after the guy that owed him money. Well the guy that owed him money didn’t have it and stabbed my mothers friend.

Something else could happen, say it was just me and my sisters home. Someone could come and bust down our door and hold a gun to my little brothers head! Perhaps worse shot him! I shudder to think it! My brother is like my son!

This leaves me where I am now……contemplating if I had done the right thing…….did I? Oh yes that is right I haven’t told you what I did now have I?

Well my friends uncle is a detective and I sat down with him and talked about it. He said they would have to check out the house and actually find something. He assured me that he would be watching out for our well being….me my mother and my brother. She would go to jail or rehab and me and my brother would go to our closest relatives.

I already knew my brother would go to his father, but where would I go? I didn’t have any family that could take care of me around here! My best friend had over heard this and said that her mother said “If anything happens to her I’m going to get her.”

So that was taken care of. Of course the court wouldn’t let them get me I would go to my grandfather but he would respect my wishes when I say I want to live with them. I don’t want to switch schools because of this ordeal!

But here I sit waiting for them to arrive…..the authorities anyway. They haven’t came yet and I’m starting to get nervous. What if my family find out that I snitched? They would disown me! Could I call it snitching? Or protecting the people I love? They would call it snitching.

My whole life they had told me “Don’t tell on people it’s snitching and people don’t like snitches!” “One of these days your going to tell on the wrong person and they are going to kill you!”

But did I do the right thing? Was it my place to do this? I guess I wont know until it’s over with.
I shouldn’t really be complaining. I have everything I would ever need right? I have a home I never go without……so why does it fell like something Is missing?

Ok so how did you like it? For my first fic? Please tell me!!! Lol! Well thank you for reading!