InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Nude College Students ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey, this is a fanfiction that has been itching to be written. My stupid muse has been bugging me to write it so here it is. It is just a funny cute comedy about humiliating Inuyasha. * Muse does happy dance. Then is knocked out by Author *

Disclaimer- do you people have to remind me? I own NOTHING in this story. Alright?

Kagome is one of the hottest and smartest girls in Amori University. She is also girlfriend to one the most sought after guys on campus, Inuyasha. Kikyou who goes to Ebina University is just as smart and attractive as Kagome, but she is more mature. She also is girlfriend to Inuyasha. Are there problems? Yes!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Kagome was walking to Inuyasha's apartment room when she saw a woman who looks like her kissing Inuyasha. Kagome was not heartbroken, but she was royally pissed. She walked away thinking of a plan to get back at Inuyasha. The next day while he was she asked other guys on the floor when the girl came. They of course told her. She even found out who the other girl was, Kikyou. The next time that she would be there would be Friday, which was three days away, because she had to take care of her sister. Kagome then started to implement her plan but before she went to far she needed accomplices. She turned to her friends Sango and Miroku. Kagome knew that she would need time alone with Sango to complete her plan correctly, so Miroku convinced Inuyasha to join him in a guy's only day. Kagome took this time to buy some special clothes and vent all the anger she had to Sango so that it wouldn't cloud her judgment.

The Night

Kagome could not help but feel proud. She had gotten over Inuyasha, and was going to get sweet revenge. She had to stifle a giggle as she put on a red shirt that came to a point in the middle of her belly and was held on by three spaghetti straps. One went around her next while the others crisscrossed on the back. Kagome then proceeded to put on her black mini and make-up. She only used a little so she looked natural and not sluttish. The final touch was to put her hair in a high ponytail and grab her purse. She drove over to Inuyasha's and made sure that Kikyou was in the apartment a while before she knocked and smiled sweetly at Inuyasha whose jaw dropped as she pushed the door open. Kikyou had gone into the bathroom seconds before Kagome entered. Kagome propositioned Inu who stuttered and said, "Umm… I'm a little tired tonight why don't we do this tomorrow?" "Alright, but why don't I take home the shirt I left?" "What shirt?" "You know the tee-shirt with my favorite band." "Oh… that. It's in the laundry. Why don't you leave, and I'll give it to you when it gets clean." "Okay." Kagome was about to leave when Kikyou chose this moment to walk out and ask, "Who the hell are you?" "I'm Inuyasha's girlfriend. Who are you?" "I'm Inuyasha's girlfriend." They both look at Inu who has a look of pure terror. He gathers his voice and says, "Why don't you ladies sit down and I'll explain everything."

They sit down next to each other and wait while Inu paces in front of them. He stops and sits between them. He says, "Well, I met both of you at the party a month ago. In the beginning nothing was really serious, but then it got more serious between the both of you. I couldn't chose so I didn't. The rest is history." He looks at the women and gets up surprised that he didn't get killed. He then says something that is very unique, "Since I have `loved' you, Kagome, and you, Kikyou, why don't we `love' each other at the same time." Kikyou has a slightly disgusted look that turns into mischievous when she looks at Kagome who winks. They both agree. Kagome says, "We agreed but you have to lose your clothes first." Inu is shocked but agrees and is soon naked in front of the two women. He then says, "your turn." They smile ask him to close his eyes and kiss him on the cheek while they grab something. They then push him out the door and lock it leaving him standing naked in the hallway with the other tenants laughing. The two girls giggle and runaway. They're on the sidewalk when the look at what they grabbed. Kagome had grabbed his favorite hat and sunglasses while Kikyou grabbed Inuyasha's Nelly CD, which is his favorite. Kikyou asks, "What are you going to do now?" "I thought you wouldn't ask." With that she opens her cell, calls a number, and says, "Sess? Yeah I'm ready." Then she hangs up just as a silver mustang coverable pulls up with two other of the most sought after men on campus, Kouga and Sesshomaru. Kikyou smiles and gets in the back with Kouga while Kagome sits upfront with Sesshomaru. Inuyasha is still naked in the hallway. Kagome drops a key into her purse as they drive off.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Well? I just had to write it. I think it is so funny. If you liked it review. Thanks.