InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Obsession ❯ Sick Day - Part 1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: Just wanted to say thank you to AnimeLadyPimp for reviewing all of my stories on MM.org. You're soooo sweet! If you'd like, and this go for anybody, give me ideas for the incomplete stories I have posted. I'd appreciate it. Oh, another thing, I'm trying to figure out why it says that I'm only allowing registered MM.org users to review, cause I want everybody to review. So, if someone could help me change it, I'd be grateful. Arigato. Enjoy! Oh, btw, this chappy is from Kagome's POV.


Chapter 3: Sick Day - Part 1


The world froze in that one moment, as my lips pressed against his. His body tensed and grip loosened to the point where his hand was just lying there, touching my neck. I figured this reaction was due to some serious shock, so the selfish part of my mind said to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime chance to kiss him. But the other part, the logical part, was screaming to push him off of me while I had the chance. I chose death, as my eyes closed and I began to move my lips against his.

Apparently, I was reckless because one minute I was kissing him and the next he was gone. My eyes opened to find he was indeed just... gone. Had it been another dream? I laid there, still very much naked, and glanced around my bedroom. The morning sun shone through the shades on my window, signaling the storm had passed and that it would be a beautiful day. If this was a dream, why did it feel like I had just been choked? And why in the hell was I not waking up?

Mom suddenly began to knock on the door, stating in a flat monotone, "You got five minutes before school starts, Kagome. You going or what?"

My mind was buzzing as I realized I really did not want to go to school. Beautiful day or not, school sucked and I didn't get much sleep at all and, on top of that, I was attacked by a confused and quite pissed off hanyou. Nope, school was not an opition today, so I pulled the covers up to my chin and yelled, "Mom, I'm not feeling all that great! I think I should stay home!"

Of course, with Mom being the concerned parent and all, she came in and sat down on the bed beside me, her tone turning worried, "Oh sweetie, you got a fever?"

She answered her own question by putting a cold hand on my forehead. She shook her head, silently, removing the hand and pressing a light kiss on my cheek. Then, she nodded as if deciding something and asked, "You want some soup?"

I shook my head and she nodded again before getting up and leaving the room, shutting the door behind her. I let out a long sigh and wondered where Inuyasha had went. Perhaps, I had scared him off but there was no way he could of gotten out of the room without Mom noticing. I sat up and whispered, "Inuyasha?"

Nothing, so I tried again, "Inuyasha?" An angry grunt came from the closet as a response. I rolled my eyes and took another deep breath to calm my nerves, before uttering, "Would you just come out? Please?"

He obeyed, to my surprise, and crawled out of the closet, then crouched facing me. The look he gave me made me want to start giggling, but I kept my face normal as I apologized, "Look, sorry for... doing that but you were choking me and I didn't know what else to do, so I'm sorry, 'kay?" He glanced up at me with those soul-deep amber eyes and it made me want to melt, but that feeling changed when I heard what he said next, "Whatever, just tell me how to get home."

My eyes widened, and I couldn't help but answer with, "Kami, you're a complete asshole!"

He jumped up and pointed at me, "You're a bitch for bringing me here for no fuckin' reason!"

My eyebrow began to twitch in sudden unsurpressed anger, "How dare you call me a bitch! I didn't do anything to you, except... well, whatever I did, I didn't mean to do it, okay?!"

He swirled around, arms going into his sleeves, as he muttered, "Feh! Just tell me how to get back!"

"Ugh, I don't know, okay?! I don't even know how you got here in the first place!" I confessed, silently telling myself not to mention the spell. That would be way too akward. Maybe Cynthia knew a way to undo it, but then again, did I really want to do that? I mean, Inuyasha was in MY room! It was a dream come true, except for his really bad attitude, but still, it's Inuyasha! I rubbed my temples, as I felt the starting of a headache, then wrapped a sheet around my body before getting up to search my bureau for something descent to wear.

I came upon a simple purple tinktop and green khaki cargo pants. I noticed Inuyasha glancing in my direction and a blush slowly crept onto my cheeks. I vocalized my embarrassment by saying, "Don't you dare look!" He immediately turned back around and scoffed, "Like I'd want to look at you!"

I let the sheet fall to the ground and grabbed some pink underwear. Making haste, I quickly clothed myself and then looked at the hanyou who was currently tapping one foot on the carpet. Oh, if only he was the dream Inuyasha! Big sigh and I approached him, cautiously, praying he wouldn't attack me again and said, "Can we talk?"

He faced me, contempt written all over his face, as he arched a black eyebrow, "About what?"

"Well, you don't know how you got here, right?" He nodded, and I continued, "well, do you wanna know where you are?"

"Not really."

"I'm gonna tell you anyway. You're in America, it's a little far from where you're from and it's, um, in the future, if you get my drift," I replied and watched as the contempt gave way to complete confusion. I sighed, and wondered how I was actually going to explain this to him. It would be a whole lot easier if he knew what I was talking about, but can't always have my way, can I?

"Okay," I opened my arms out in front of me, showing a big gap, and spoke, "Japan is here and America is here, get it?" He nodded, slowly, and I put my arms down, "now, you're from the Feudal Era, am I correct?" I felt like I was trying to explain this to a 4-year-old, but hey this definitely beats getting bullied at school.

"How do you know about that?" He asked, suspicion tainting his tone. Dammit, now this was gonna get difficult. How could I tell him he was just a manga character? I had a feeling it would be a huge blow to his equally huge ego. Maybe he'd want a shoulder to cry on. Yeah, right. I sat down on the mattress and patted a spot beside me. He hesitately complied and I glanced at his tense profile, before saying, "Listen, I gotta tell you something you are not gonna like, okay?"

He nodded before I spoke again, "Um, do you have any idea what a comic book is?" He shook his head, and I had the urge to bang my head against the wall, but I forced that feeling back down and said, "Its a book with pictures that tell out a story." He nodded, once more, and I braced myself for what would come next. Damn, I didn't want to have to do this, but it's the only way for him to understand how I know about him, so I told him bluntly, "you're one of those books."

***TBC**** *duh...dun...dun...* Oh god, what will poor Inu-chan do with this new information of him not being real? Review and I shall tell you. ;)