InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Broken Hearts and Renewal ❯ Oh my ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Sorry bout the short chapter last time. I did mention I'd be ending some chapters short and some long depending on my mood. Also never in my entire life will I get to own Inuyasha.

A/N: Ahh yes. Well there was an accident on me posting my fic. So anyways I put in a poem. You see that's my friend's poems. She wrote many of them and I'm posting them for her. You see she was in an accident and I'm really depressed that she didn't make it. And it sucks because she never told me how she really felt and these poems are the only things left. I didn't even know. And it really sucks. I wish I could have been there for her. We always promised we'd be there for each other. Funny, to misfits trying to survive. I wish I could have been there for her but no I had to be somewhere else. Well this is dedicated for her. I miss you girl. I really do. Wish you were still there and here for me.

So I've decided to quit the shout outs. Thanks to everyone who reviewed. I'm really happy that meera reviewed. She reviewed my other fic. Well also Fireash she also reviewed. I want to thank everyone. I'm really happy all of you review my fic. Without these reviews I probably wouldn't update for a long time. Also I would like to thank kit_Airiden who gave me one of my most favorite reviews so far. It was hilarious and it told me what they liked in the story. I really liked her review because it was so hilarious. I loved how she complemented on what was good also so I know what's good or what's bad. Well anyways I like to give out excerpts. Okay now look at this. Rumiko Takahashi. (I hope I spelt that right) If you switch around her first name you can spell Miroku. Dainty thing isn't it. I was driving back from Las Vegas and look what I see. I thought actually well anyways that's all. Also have you've ever noticed that Rin looks like Kagome in her child years. Well I think she sort of looks like it. Well that's all my ramblings well on with the fic. Sorry if it isn't as great as usually.

~Of Broken Hearts and Renewal~

Chapter 9: Oh my

(Don't you all love me for writing this chapter the next day after posting the other?)

After many twists, turns, and changing floors they reached the final door to the backyard. Except Kagome didn't know this since she wasn't familiar with the surroundings. A few feet away they could hear angry shouting and protesting. Inuyasha gave a brief sigh and pushed the door open with Kagome following behind. There hands had stopped being clasped a few ways ago.

The light shined brightly outside. Kagome winced at the sudden burst of light in her eyes. She blinked a couple of times. Inuyasha rushed forward attending to the matter at hand while Kagome shielded her eyes with her hand and walked after him. She hadn't notice yet but now she did that Inuyasha's home was a bit darker and very few curtains were drawn.

Vampires………figures.

Kagome saw a figure standing up on a tree for dear life with silver hair and another figure on a ladder trying to reach the dear figure. Kagome came closer and what she thought was a stray rose bush was actually a small figure watching in amusement while eating an apple. Well she was only many yards away so you couldn't blame her. As they got closer she noticed that that the person clutching the tree for dear life was actually a male and a very familiar male. Very, familiar. Also that woman looked quite familiar it's just she couldn't put a finger on it and that little boy like figure was no other than Shippou?! Well those were exact thoughts of the moments and she remembers her troubling questions while in Inuyasha's room.

"Shippou?"

"Hey Fluffers! Get out of that tree and apologize to Rin!" As Inuyasha hollered at the same time as Kagome questioned.

^__^

Shippou was too amused by this very funny scene to notice the familiar person he had known in his past. He hadn't noticed her scent because of the light breeze that was able to blow her upcoming scent. He cursed the wind secretly when he heard her all too familiar and missed voice for so long.

"Shippou?"

"Hey Fluffers! Get out of that tree and apologize to Rin!" He couldn't even laugh from Inuyasha's twisted nickname for Sesshoumaru from Rin calling him fluffy. All froze.

He cursed the wind again. He quickly took the closes thing he could use to change into another form and usually anything of nature worked and since the apple was in hand. Poof. He stuck the apple on his head and changed into a different body with his charms and changed into an older version man that could have been him in the next hundred years when he chooses to grow. But ,alas, fate was once more against him and he was cursed by the wind for him cursing her.

"Shippou! I know it's you. Don't try hiding behind that masquerade. Besides I can still see your tail."

"Dammit," Shippou cursed under his breath but maybe if he tried really hard and acted very well. I really could never hide my blasted tail…..He tried with his most deepest manly voice he could muster. "I don't know what you're talking about miss. My name is not Shippou its-"

"Shippou! Now don't you give me that tongue of yours. I knew you shouldn't have been so close to Inuyasha-"

"Hey!" came a voice from the background but was ignored by Kagome. Inuyasha had just gotten Sesshoumaru to apologize to Rin and when he turned to check what was going on with his other guardian kagome he was quite surprised. So were Rin and Sesshoumaru.

"-He taught you search bad words and now you've become a potty mouth." Kagome scolded him but she was quite relieved to learn Shippou was still fine and healthy and living.

"Aww…Kagome. You weren't supposed to find out yet."

"Find out what Shippou?"

"I was going to bring Inuyasha back to you so you wouldn't be so sad anymore and we could be a family again."

Kagome's eyes became full of understanding but they showed some hurt. " Shippou I understand but you could have just told me then disappearing without any trace and making me worried sick."

"I'm sorry Kagome. But I really wanted to do something really good. You see since Inuyasha always made you get happier or he'd saved you I never got to do any of that stuff. I just wanted to help."

"It's okay Shippou. But I've got to say I've missed you a lot." Kagome said.

"I missed you too, Kagome." Shippou hugged her. " You don't know what I had to go through and do between these two. Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha always picked on me. Once they both got into a fight and I was trying to stop it and in the end they gave me bruises and bumps on the head by bopping me!" Shippou once more tattled.

"As a matter of fact…Hi Sesshoumaru wouldn't have known you were ones to…um….help your brother."

"No. Shippou promised me something quite special." Sesshoumaru smirked.

"Nah. After I mentioned it Sesshoumaru agreed since Rin persuaded him." Shippou explained while getting death glares thrown at him.

"Oh speaking of that where is Rin and that toad?"

"Well…. Rin is right here beside me while that toad as you so like to describe him is on an errand for me." Sesshoumaru told Kagome.

" Rin? Where is she?"

"I'm right here." Said the young woman besides Kagome.

"You're his wife?!" Kagome shouted in half disbelief.

"No…um…just his girlfriend." Rin said stuttering and blushing.

"SESHUOMARU!!! YOU CRADLE ROBBER!"

"Shh.!!!! Don't shout it. Actually in your pathetic human years I'm just about 4 or 5 years apart from her." Sesshoumaru said eyeing at the servants looking out the window and doors eyeing their so-called "pure" master.

"Oh sorry."

"Um...maybe we should retreat to the office. We can talk there." Shippou whispered looking at the many servants. As they strode with pride and dignity back to the office Inuyasha looked confused as ever. No wonder he had grown up with such psychological problems. Everyone moved towards the door Inuyasha being the last in line muttering "This has got to be a dream. This has got to be a dream. This has got to be a dream." over and over again.

^__^

As they arrive towards another mahogany door Sesshoumaru came to an abrupt stop. Everyone almost clashed behind him and Inuyasha began to have a smart remark. Sesshoumaru than leaned forward and put his ear against the door. Shippou looked quizzically and then sighed on Kagome's arms. He looked up at the ceiling and mouthed…."Why bother?" or "Why me?"

To everyone's surprise Sesshoumaru made a little knocks that had a harmony to it. Dun da Na nun Na. Dun Dun. Everyone looked quizzically and puzzled. Then Inuyasha had to open his big mouth.

"Why in the seven fucking hells do you always do that?" Inuyasha scowled.

Sesshoumaru snorted, "'Cause it's something some complicated, sophisticated, and refined that you, pathetic Inuyasha, wouldn't understand except the words "the" "a" and "and".

Inuyasha just snorted and made the motion with his pointing finger around the side of his head signaling "LOONY! CRAZY! PHYSCOTICALLY AND PSHYCOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED!"

Rin caught that and giggled and Kagome smiled faintly. Then Shippou told her something that made her burst out laughing. "Sesshoumaru's just is using smarts to get out of his so idiotic explanations. He's just very psychologically dysfunctional. You see there was this one time where Inuyasha was a baby and wait till I tell you. All hell broke loose in those years. You see Sesshoumaru was trying to get Inuyasha in his new diapers on. I know that he could as ka maid but I dared Sesshoumaru to take care of Inuyasha for a whole month with out any help and I'd give as much chocolate as I can afford. You should know how much Sesshoumaru loved chocolate when it was created. Well after giving him a clean one and while throwing it out Inuyasha took a big dump. Then he took out the roller from the Kitchen and went into a hallway. He took his diaper off and started smashing it. After enough smashing he starting rolling it on the wall. Now when Sesshoumaru came back he look at Inuyasha and saw what he did. You should have seen his face. It was opened in horror. Inuyasha in all his glory smiled toothily and said "Prit-ty!" He said in his baby voice. Sesshoumaru was aghast! I was cracking up so loud. It was priceless! But that's not all-"

"Ahh…. Shippou I do wonder why you didn't stop dear Inuyasha. May I ask why, hmmm?"

"Well for the humor of course!"

"Why you dirty rotten little turd, no good-"

Inuyasha blushed deeply. Never in his life had he heard this story. But how did this explain why Fluffers always did that knocking thing. Rin on the other hand was quite lost in this because since the demons had excellent hearing they could hear the whispering of Shippou and Kagome's conversation but Rin could not.

"Anyways Shippou. Please finish the story."

"Well you see -whisper - -whisper-whisper-"

Kagome exclaimed," Ha! I can't believe it! He ended in the toilet, garbage, and the roof? I never knew Inuyasha was like that!"

"Well anyways after that Sesshoumaru had enough-"

"Really chopping up his priceless rosebushes? I would have done that kid in when he pushed him down the stairs. And think this all happened in one day."

"Plus it was the first day also! Well Sesshoumaru had enough. Knowing that if he locked Inuyasha in his room the kid could climb out the window pretending he was Dumbo and falling splat (since that's what happened on the roof.) or Inuyasha getting to play with his toys he locked Inuyasha into the only other non able to break anything or open a window and jump off the window he ordered everyone to take everything in the room out and move it away temporarily he set Inuyasha down in the room with nothing to do. He made Inuyasha sit down and be quiet while her came out of the room and locked the door. Well Inuyasha, surprisingly, didn't do anything. Sesshoumaru was curious. There was no tantrums coming or anything. He didn't want to open the door; wary of Inuyasha planning a revenge attack and once opening the door claw his way on Sesshoumaru's face. Well anyways he did a melody knock just like the one you heard a while ago except for the "Dun Dun" part. He heard some shuffling and then the "Dun Dun" was replied. He did it once again and Inuyasha replied. He tried different melodies and Inuyasha copied after it. Soon it became a game. When ever Inuyasha was in his room or somewhere or hiding in this here office they would play those games. It was actually cute."

"I so would never-"

"In Another 100 lifetimes!-"

"Cute!"

"Um…. why do I feel suddenly so ignored?"

"And that's how the story ended."

^__^

After recovering form that most embarrassing shock they all stood in the hallway longer than need with servants staring still at their master and certain demon servants laughing their asses off from that oh so funny story of their masters. They guessed Shippou was the only sane one.

"Well anyways Shippou -fits of laughter- I need to -more laughter- talk to you about -fits of giggles- Inuyasha and what's happens -laughs- between when you left and when I met you- gasping for air-"

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru were to embarrass to say anything and were sulking away while Kagome was getting over that quite interesting story.

"Oi, Kagome. Let's get back to my room and start studying."

"Geez, Inuyasha -giggle- before you weren't really up to studying. Now -"

"Well it was before Shippou told that idiotic story."

"Well anyways we need to speak with you guys. Right now I'm really confused." Kagome said.

"Yea, my dear guardians, you never told me anything."

"Well you see -"

"I'm probably going to be ignored by this conversation. Here I'll go get some tea." Rin said before leaving.

"Okay Kagome you want to know the truth? -nod- Okay well here it goes. After hearing what happened to Inuyasha I left thinking I knew which demon it was. The Demon Oseshi had the same ability. He would lure you into taking a powerful ball and you would be sucked into it. I rushed towards his hide out. You see those jewels transport your youth, soul, and body to the jewel's brother. There Oseshi would devour your youth, then your body, then your soul. You see he is a demon who sold his boy, soul, and youth to have eternal life, youth forever but he had to pay a price. He had to take all a demon or human has except emotions and combine it with him. When I came I found out I was too late. Your youth was about to be sucked away. He had taken your years backwards. You were a babe by then . I quickly battled him but it was a long hard battle. I nearly lost and as I started carrying you back…." Shippou trailed off.

"I came and found him. He asked me to help take care of you. And if word of this gets out to anyone else or Rin I will personally kill you and torture you myself. I remember how I really once cared for my brother deeply when we were young and still at the castle together. I remember good times so I chose to help." This Sesshoumaru said without an emotion. "Well we raised him up but you see the demon took so much of Inuyasha's youth Inuyasha grew very slowly. His life's span was about a demon. So we waited for him to come of right age to reunite you too again. Except we hoped Inuyasha would remember soon but when you steal one's youth you steal one's memories of aging. But then we asked a miko and we learned that there was one way. So we soon moved to Japan and here we are."

"I wondered why Inuyasha would look so young." Rin said entering the room with tea.

"Ahh yes."

Then a beeper went off. Sesshoumaru and Shippou got up immediately.

BEEP.BEEP. BEEP.

"Ahh…excuse us. WE have a lot to do. It seems like an emergency. Jaken has run into some trouble. Please Kagome stay for dinner if you like." The two left.

"That reminds me. I need to get back to the orphanage."

Rin said excusing herself.

" You work at an orphanage?" Kagome asked.

" Ah, yes. Since I was an orphan and no one really ever carted for me and then Sesshoumaru-sama came and since I was able to find a family I would like to give other kids chances. But I've got to go. Sorry for not being able to great you properly Kagome!" Rin exited the room. Leaving the two teens to their studies and eatings.

^__^

"Poor girl. You know she's given a lot for the world. I remember when we had to get information on how to restore Inuyasha's memory she had to give up 10 years of her youth." Shippou said.

Sesshoumaru's eyes looked saddened. "Yes, sometimes I think maybe if I didn't let her live she could be in the other side being happy with her parents. She's given up so much. Now she grows older faster than anyone else. I think the talisman is failing everyday. It was to keep her youthful 10 times longer than humans."

"Shippou looked at Sesshoumaru. "Are you going to make her your mate? I know you've been planning."

"I…. um…I don't know if she wants to."

"She loves you Sesshoumaru. She really does. You could see it in her eyes. Why would she still be here with you then?"

Sesshoumaru bitterly said," Yes, as everyday the light in her eyes get duller. I wish I could have given her a better life. She missed many years of her child hood. I've kept her away from humans now she has to learn again"

"Sesshoumaru. Just remember. She loves you. Think about it."

Then the taxi came and they went in.

Yea…..he'd keep that in mind.

^__^

After eating some of the food the servants bought in to Inuyasha's room they ate and studied at the same time but sometimes their conversations of math came a stray. As they learned more about each other again they fell deeper in love every second without knowing it.

"So then Yuka looks blankly at us, laughs loudly, and walks away!"

"Dude, your friends are weird."

"Talk about you! Look at you and I still can't believe your friends Kevin form America saw your true form and ran away crying!"

" Well the claws, hair color, and fangs kinda hit the mark."

"Hey it's getting dark. Hey I'll walk you home. Come on." As they pack their books away Kagome asked to call her mom to inform her that she was going home.

"Hey can I use your phone?"

"Sure," Inuyasha picks up the cordless phone and throws it over to Kagome, "Catch."

She dialed the number and waited for 2 rings before someone answered.

"Hey Souta."

"What do you mean, "getting it on?"

"No, I'm not calling to ask to sleep over."

"I don't care if mom would let me."

"Shut up."

"I so do not."

"Stop laughing!"

"I do not have ADD!"

"That was once Souta, just once!"

"Are you hiding something form me?"

"Is that mom crying in the back ground? Why is she yelling "I'm dying, I'm dying?!"

"Her soaps?!"

"Hey are you laughing at me?'

"Who's laughing in the background?"

"Tell Mom to stop!"

"Stop it!"

"It's Buyo?!"

"That's it! Hey I just called to say I'm going home now."

"Fine!"

SLAM!

"Um Kagome please don't dent my desk. And you know you have to press the off button to turn it off." Inuyasha stated plainly.

Kagome shot him death glares before she got her backpack and strode off with dignity.

What a weird girl.

Inuyasha followed right behind her.

^__^

A/N: So how did you like it?? Please tell me what parts you guys like! I need some suggestions please. So I know what to keep and what to not. So how was it. Right now my left hand hurts. So I'm done with this A/N note. Please review. 5 atleast! Thanks until next time!!

P.S. The twins are at the vets! ^__^ Hahah pay back!!! Luring them with dove bars and coke is great!

~Suki`