InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Demons and Humans ❯ It Starts ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ahh…Heehee! Sorry! I take forever to update, I should warn you. ^-^;;; But at least it gets updated, right?! :D
So, I was VERY HAPPY with mah reviews! I was so happy, I had to go and spank Omura; my sexy, tall, imaginary Samurai! He LOVES it when I spank him! Well, not sure about that. He doesn't speak English…>_< OH WELL!
So, I'm glad some people reviewed my story. THANK YOU SO MUCH! THAT GETS ME MOTIVATED! But you guys don't have to be so nice to me! I ADORE constructive criticism! I honestly do! Unless it's hurtful, and makes me sad…;-;
So yes, my plot is slowly moving along, but it will be better soon, I promise! Another character will enter eventually. Just be patient. I sure hope most people know who the father is…@-@ If not…then…uhh…you'll find out soon!
So! THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE BE PATIENT WITH ME! I'M TRYING MAH BEST! ^-^
Omura: Ano baka…
Hizu-Chan: Heeey…I know what that means!
Omura: * Rolls Eyes * Oi…
Hizu-Chan: * Smacks Omura over the head * BE NICE!
Omura: Bakayarou…
 
Miroku awoke with a start, sitting up immediately. He was woken up from the yelling of both Inu Yasha and Kagome. He turned to look at them, annoyance plainly stricken on his face. Kagome had her hands on her hips, leaning over, yelling at Inu Yasha, who had apparently been sent to the ground. He looked up at her, his eyes clearly showing he was not in a happy mood in the least bit.
He had just had a very strange, and creepy dream. It wasn't to his liking, especially since the one person he would least expect played a big role in it. Sesshoumaru. Inu Yasha's older half brother was practically the center of the dream. It had reminded him of past experiences…
“You should have never said it! If you had just kept things to yourself, then you wouldn't be in the dog house right now!” Kagome said, crossing her arms. Inu Yasha sat up, glaring daggers at her.
“Yeah, well, you never know what kind of males you throw yourself at these days!” he barked back.
Kagome's face turned red. “What?! What do you mean by that?!” she demanded.
“Well look at Kouga! You were going to become his mate! You were-…” A harsh blow to the head, by Kagome, cut him off. He growled in pain, hands rubbing his abused cranium.
“Bitch…” he muttered under his breath. It wasn't quiet enough, though, so that Kagome could not hear it. She heard it loud and clear. At this time, Miroku figured he should step in, seeing as how Sango took her distance. When he sat up, though, his stomach gave him an angry pain to make him lay back down. He felt as though he were about to vomit…
He stood up quickly, rushing to a near by bush. There, he puked out all his stomach's contents. He grumbled miserably, feeling really sick. “Ugh…”
Sango was the first to notice his sudden leave. She immediately went to his side, seeing as he was doubled over in pain. “Miroku! What's wrong?” she asked, worried, placing a soothing hand on his back. Miroku shook his head.
“Nothing to worry about, Sango. I just feel sick…” he muttered, holding his stomach. Sango knitted her brows, unsure of what to do.
“But Miroku…” She turned to the fighting couple. “Hey! Miroku is sick!” she said to them. They stopped their bickering and turned to her.
“He is? Are you all right, Miroku?” Kagome went over to the two, concern taking over her features. Miroku nodded, taking the look of pain on his face away.
“Yeah…I'm just fine,” he said, holding his stomach. “Just something I ate, I guess…” he looked around at the other's face expressions, knowing that they didn't believe him. Inu Yasha's smirk was the thing that made him want to leave. What him and Inu Yasha had discussed could only give him the shivers. He knew he had no choice but to believe him…right? All the evidence was there. He was eating more; even if it was little by little, and he was getting sick. He shook his head, annoyed. “I think I'm just going to go wash up or something, if you don't mind…” he made an excuse to leave his companions, and quickly took sanctuary in the darkness of the woods.
 
A/N: Okies! That is it for now! But I will write more soon! Hopefully…^_^;;;