InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Of Youkai Bondage ❯ All Good Things... ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I am updating! I'm updating!

Disclaimer: I have no one to call my own.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Ayame lay with Kouga in her tiny cot for hours. They became reacquainted with their bodies. From the moment he had promised to never leave her, words became unnecessary. Their actions spoke for them. They spoke of the pain of being with out each other, the loneliness that had loomed with them for so long, the love that still burned, brighter than ever. No, words were not only unnecessary, they were inadequate. They trivialized the feelings the two of them shared together, alone in that cot. Putting a label like love on it made it seem so small. At last the beautiful silence was broken.

"Kouga?"

"Yes?" Ayame ran her finger down the length of his chest.

"What are these marks?" While they had been making love, she had noticed them. Black and blue bruises littered his skin. Tiny cuts seemed to be everywhere. Kouga stiffened.

"They're nothing." His voice betrayed the truth.

"Kouga, I know they are something. Tell me. Let's not keep secrets from one another." He stared deeply into her eyes. It hurt him a lot. He did not want her to know.

"Ayame, please don't make me tell you something I don't want to think of myself. I'm okay now. I'm here with you. Please just forget them." As hard as it was to do that, Ayame decided she would. She cared only for Kouga's happiness.

"You don't have to tell me."

"Thank you." He kissed her lips sweetly, much gentler than the last few hours had been. She nearly melted in his arms. She had waited so long for this. She only hoped that she wouldn't suddenly wake and realize it was all a dream. It seemed too good to be true.

"Oh!" Ayame yelled as her door swung open, banging loudly against the wall.

"What do you think you are doing?" It was Kikyo. Her body was shaking with anger. Her slave who she had told specifically to wait outside for her was off with some other youkai whore. He had disobeyed her and bedded another woman.

"Mistress Kikyo," he whispered. Suddenly Ayame understood. The bruises all over him. The fact that she had just now found him. The stench of fear that rose in him every so often. He belonged to Kikyo. She was doing to Ayame's love the same horrible things she had done to Inuyasha. She had listened when he told Kagome of the horrors of being her personal slave, and the thought of Kikyo doing that to her Kouga made her physically ill.

"No!" she managed. Kouga wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"It's okay," he said softly in her ear.

"Here!" commanded Kikyo. That made Ayame shudder. That was a dog command. She might as well have told him to sit. Kouga didn't move. He had finally found Ayame, and the last thing he wanted to do was leave her. That just made Kikyo angrier. She walked directly over to them and yanked the poor girl from his embrace by her hair.

"Is she really that important to you?" Kikyo pulled back what looked like a little riding crop and began to swing it onto Ayame. The helpless girl screamed, and Kouga moved closer to them quickly. He got on his knees in front of his angry master and begged.

"Please stop, Mistress Kikyo. Please let her go. Oh Gods, have mercy. I love her." Kikyo stopped the small weapon mid-blow. She was astonished.

"You love her? How can you love anything? Slaves don't have feelings."

"I assure you, I do. Please stop hurting her." He was pleading now. He would gladly die before see Ayame receive another strike. Kikyo grinned. She had another control over him now. She knew his weakness.

"I you care so much, you will do as I say. Won't you?"

"Yes, Mistress Kikyo." She released the girls who bolted into his arms. He held onto her for dear life.

"Get away from the girl and follow me." Reluctantly he let her go, but not before staring into her eyes. He wanted to tell her he was doing this for her. That he didn't want to go. That he had no other choice. But he didn't have to. She already knew. Kouga left her there as her tailed Kikyo out of the room. His brown fur was the last thing she saw as he walked out. He had given her everything she had been wishing for fifty years, promised to never leave her again, and then been forced to go. And just that like that, again she was alone.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))))))))))))))))))))

A/N: I just write what I feel should happen next. It always comes out so melancholy. Don't worry though. I've already decided on the end and it's happy. Now I just have to get there. Keep reviewing!