InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Once More ❯ Set It All Up ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Once More
 
Brought to you by Sango The Lecher Slayer
 
Disclaimer: Fine, so maybe I don't own Inuyasha yet… But I will some day. When I'm a powerful lawyer (and psychologist) I will finally rule all and own the copy write. Bwahaha--<coughcough> swallowed my mint…
 
 
Chapter One: Set it all up
 
 
“What the fu-! Eww, disgusting!”
 
 
That was Kagome's first thought when she saw Inuyasha and the clay pot kissing. Her next thoughts however were, “He - he kissed her! Why? I thought that maybe we stood some kind of chance to be together. Damn!! Why me? First I find out that Koga kissed Jakken and then I find out that Hojo kissed Ayumi… and Eri… and Yuka… Wait that doesn't even matter, I don't like them at all.”
 
 
It was then that realization set it. Broken and crying, she ran away from the scene (or nightmare) silently without Inuyasha even noticing her arrival or departure and Kikyo smirking wickedly.
 
 
Running in full panic while trying to banish the disturbing images from her head, she ran smack dab into a cold concrete wall. “Since when did they have concrete in the Feudal Era?” Was her first thought. She looked up to see the completely impassive face of Sesshomaru, or he would have been completely impassive if not for the fact that his eyes were burning in anger at the fact that she had just gotten her `filthy human scent and tears' on his outfit.
 
 
“Human, tell me why my half brother is not with you.”
 
 
“Well, you see I was in - ”
 
 
“Wench, I did not come here to hear your pathetic story. You will tell me where he is this very moment.”
 
 
“Why you over pompous arrogant jerk! My name is Kagome. Ka-Go-Me. Kagome. Get it? Got it? Good?”
 
 
`What is wrong with this human? Does she dare insult me to my face?'
 
 
With no hesitation, the ruthless demon quickly pinned her to the tree with his hand wrapped around her neck. “Wench, you are not in any position to insult me. You will tell me why you are without my hanyo half brother this instant or it will mean the lives of you an your pup.”
 
 
`My pup? Crap on a cracker Shippo's here!' “Don't hurt him please, I'll tell you what I know.” Once, he released her she mumbled, “Men… er Demons these days.”
 
 
“Long story short, he was kissing the dead clay pot of a bitch and where they were going was not somewhere pretty. For the sake of your eyes I suggest you stay away. Now give me my pup!”
 
 
“Foolish human you are in no position to make demands.” He replied stoically. `Who does this foolish woman child think she is? I can sense she is strong willed however, for her reaction to telling me the story showed me that she can recuperate easily. That is indeed a good battle tactic. Her eyes however show to much emotion.'
 
 
“Woman, I will make you a proposition”
 
 
“Yes Lord Fluffy”
 
 
“Silence you insolent wench! You will address me properly.”
 
 
“Fine, fine Sesshomaru-sama I consent, please continue.”
 
 
“This Sesshomaru requires that you aid him in the quest of killing Naraku. In return, I will offer you shelter and proper training to enhance your miko skills and defenses in battle.”
 
 
“What has Naraku done to you?”
 
 
Eyes flashing red he replied icily, “That is none of your business. I will meet you before the sun rises tomorrow and you and your pup shall come with me human.”
 
 
“Kagome”
 
 
“What?”
 
 
“That is my name, please use it. I accept your proposal Sesshomaru. Tomorrow before dawn I will meet you by the Bone Eaters well.”
 
 
Without so much as a goodbye Sesshomaru was gone. Kagome thought to herself, `well at least I did well acting diplomatically, even if it was only at the end.' With that thought she happily skipped back to camp with a Shippo who had passed out from all of the excitement - The excitement being the capturing of himself by the almighty Sesshomaru. The only thing Kagome didn't realize was that she had grown up.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*o0OOO0o*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Kikyo left Inuyasha later on with a smirk on her face. Another mission had been accomplished. `Inuyasha I am one step closer to bringing you to hell with me.' With that sinister thought in mind, she returned to Naraku, her lover and supplier. Only with his plan and resources could she succeed.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*o0OOO0o*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Inuyasha never even smelled Kagome. He was on his way back walking with a blissful smile on his face when the guilt started to settle in. Kagome should have been back by then, what if she had seen them? Why did he even care, Kikyo was going to be his mate and Kagome had no choice in the matter… None whatsoever. So why did he feel so guilty? Almost as if he had made a horrible mistake. `Feh, Kikyo is gonna be my mate and that's what I always wanted. Who cares about the wenches feelings?'
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*o0OOO0o*~*~*~*~*~
 
 
Mysterious eyes watched in the dark. “Foolish half breed you will pay for what you did.”
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*o0OOO0o*~*~*~*~*~
 
Well okay then people, this is my first attempt at a story! ^^ I hope you like it. If you do you know you'll wanna push that button sown at the corner and review. If you don't… then I won't update. It's not a threat or anything, I just don't wanna write a story if no one is reading. Sounds good, eh?
 
 
So, push the button! You know you want to!
 
 
|
|
|
\ /