InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One After Another ❯ Brought Back Again ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
One After Another:Chapter 4- Brought Back Again

Naruku chuckled at the young girl in front of him. Kagome was in tears. Everyone, all her friends, were on the ground dead. Then, Inuyasha's body vanished. Like it wasn't there to begin with. The blood was gone from the ground, the imprint of his body there was gone, and his body was just gone. "Inuyasha?"

Again, Naruku chuckled. "He's alive." Kagome turned to look at him. "He's with-" "Kagome." The said girl turned around. Only to be greeted with a set of claws cutting along her midsection. Kagome's eyes widened when she saw the source of where the claws came.

"Inu....Yasha?" He smirked at her. " What........Why?" Kagome fell to the ground, holding the spot where Inuyasha and just cut her. Blood was gathering around her from the five marks. Inuyasha smiled at her. Then, Kikyo came into view and grabbed his arm.

Sadness. Broken. Betrayed. She didn't know how she felt. Except for one emotion she knew so well. Pain. Of course that was pain from her sadness. New tears feel from her eyes. 'This can't be happening.' Naruku came up to her and grabbed her chin so she could look into his cold red eyes. He smiled.

"Who's hands should you die at? The hands your friends died at? Or," he looked at Inuyasha, "the hanyou you fell in love with?" Inuyasha's eyes opened a bit at that. Kagome's head dropped. Kikyo whispered something into Inuyasha's ear. He nodded his head.

"Come on!" He grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her away from the sight of her friends dead. She was dragged into the forest, not too close or far from the village. "It's true isn't it?" Kagome hisitated, but in the end nodded her head. He had his back turned to her.

"Kagome," he paused, "I'm sorry." Before Kagome could blink, Inuyasha took out his untransformed tetsusaiga and stabbed her through her stomach. His eyes were covered by his bangs, making it so she couldn't see his emotions. She looked down at the sword now coming out from inside her and all the new blood falling to the ground.

She began to feel weak and fell to her knees again. Kagome looked up to see the golden eyes of Inuyasha's. She didin't what hurt worse, her emotions at the moment or the pain coming from the gap in her stomach. Or maybe the emotions playing in the hanyou's face.

Kagome gave a sour smile. 'Why should I care about him when he's the one whos killing me? The one who betrayed us?' A small bitter laugh escaped her lips that had a little line of blood coming from it, down to her chin. Inuyasha gave her a sad look. He opened his mouth but she cut him off by giving him a deadly glare.

"Tell me how it feels. Seeing your friends die right before your eyes. Betraying all of us." She stopped to stop the tears behind her eyes that were about to fall. "Hurting my feelings." Her eyes were blurring, her sight becoming dark. The pain was slowly fading into darkness. Two arms wrapped around Kagome's form, making her want to jump out of the arms when she knew who it was.

"Please," a choked sob was greeted to her ears, "please forgive me." She could no longer stall it. The darkness at the edge of her sight was now taking over. Even in the circumstances, she gave a small smile and tryed giving him a hug. A tear ran down her cheek. After that, everything turned dark, but she heared the sobs coming from by her ear and the word please repeated over and over again till nothing else was heard.

*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*
Kagome was drinking her ice cold water. The house was dark since it was early in the morning. She wiped the sweat that had collected on her forhead.

The dream was getting longer it seemed. 'Of course it is,' she thought, 'that's why the dreams are continuing where they left off.' She got more water to drink after drinking the whole other glass. After finishing that glass, she set the glass in the sink. Walking up the stairs to her room, she had her mind occupied.

Hearing a door open down the hallway as she reached the top, she looked up to see her mother. "Kagome? Are you alright?" Kagome nodded. "Yeah mom, I just needed a drink. I'm going to bed now." Her mother smiled and nodded her head. "Night Kagome." "Night mom."

As Kagome went to her room, her mother went down the stairs to the kitchen or living room. Setting down in her bed, ready to get some sleep, she kept replaying everything in her head.

'Wierd. The dream seemed so real.' She put her hand on her stomach, where when she woke up, she has felt a gaint pain. Closing her eyes, she drifted into some well needed sleep.

*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*
Inuyasha tossed and turned on his spot in the tree. He couldn't sleep. Growling, he turned again, being careful not to fall. It wasn't like he was a cat demon and can land on his feet. Streching his stiff muscles, he decided to just stay up and keep watch for the remainder of the night.

Little noises were heard from all directions. Animals were moving around in the forest, the trees were rustling in the wind, and the slight snores from his campanions all reached his hearing. His ears on his head rotated in all directions from on top of his head.

His mind wandered to different places. Mostly on Kagome. So long of time had passed since she left and he hated every minute that she wasn't there by his side. With a sigh, he turned his direction back to his friends on the ground.

For a minute, he could see Kagome sleeping down there with the rest of their friends. Cuddled in her sleeping bag with Shippo by her side snoring loudly. Putting his head down, he tryed to get some rest.

If Inuyasha's eyes were open still a minute later, he would have saw the bright light coming from the East. The light lasted about a minute. The mysterious light had an aura around it. Whatever was the cause of the light had just used some type of magic. Something felt out of place, whatever it was it wasn't right.

But whatever this disturbance was went unnoticed by the little group sleeping in the dense forest.

*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*!~*
< br> 'Where am I?' Raising her hand to her face, she felt her touch. Unlike when she was dead, she could feel. Opening her eyes, she saw she was in some hut. Guessing from how dark it was, she knew it was night time.

"Again? I am back?" Her raven her fell over her shoulders, onto her white and red pristess robes. Cleching her fists, she remebered her last memories. Inuyasha killing her with his claws.

"Time for my revenge." She stood from her spot, not caring she was ina stranger's hut and not caring how she was brought back. Grabbing the bow and arrows that were in the corner, she walked outside in search for the one who killed her the second time she lived.

Kikyo was brought back again, with an bigger revenge for her first love. 'Inuyasha will pay.' With that in mind, Kikyo walked off to find the certain half-demon named Inuyasha.

In the shadows, the person with glowing pink eyes watched as the miko walked off. 'My plan is set and has begun.' With that she walked off, father in the darkness. Soon vanishing completly in the dark of night.

The sun started to rise as many woke. Kikyo kept walking, searching the familar aura that she would soon kill.