InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One Battle Won Another One begans ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“We did it, we finally beat Naraku.” Muttered a girl with long black hair and soft emerald colored eyes as she looked around the area. She had several bad and bleeding wounds as did everyone else there. Sango, Miroku, Kohaku, Kanna, Kagura, Inuyasha and even Lord Sesshmaru. “We did.” Said Sango quietly panting as she caught her breath. She held onto her bleeding arm, which had a large gash in it from a sword. “ Let me heal the wounds, I think I have enough power left to heal every ones wounds.” Said the girl quietly. Sango bit the bottom of her lip for a moment. “I will only let you do this if you are sure you won't use up all of your energy, Mickey.” Said Sango quietly. Mickey nodded. She got up and walked over to Sango quietly and then knelt down beside her and her hands glow a honey color as the wound started to heal. Mickey got around to everyone she felt weak and tired but she tried not to show it at all, once she had finished she took a seat down next to Sesshmaru. He looked at her slight concern in his normally emotionless eyes. “Mickey you shouldn't have done that, not after you had already used so much of your power to battle.” Said Sesshmaru his voice emotionless and quite like normal. “I felt like I had to.” Said Mickey. Sesshmaru sighed quietly and said nothing else.
“Come on….all of you…we should go now, before it gets dark.“ Said Miroku. “Miroku is right.” Said Sango. “we can't get stuck traveling at night, not this soon after the death of Naraku.” Said Sango. “ Hes dead but we don't have any evidence of him not having any allices that will want revenge on us for killing him, besides we need to go back for Rin and Shippo who are still back at the old camp site.” Said Sango. “Yes lets go.”said Miroku. Inuyasha, Sesshmaru, and Mickey nodded sileltly as they headed back towards the camp site, Sango and Miroku followed after them just as quietly.