InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One board day ❯ America ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I Dont own anything but safty pooch so u no sue got it!

Chapter 1:America

One day,I went to school.I got board,so i dicided to take over the world. I went tp the white house and held up the president with safty pooch.There was a fire on the way here,so safty pooch peed on it and put is out. Back to holding up the president. I said "Dude, I wanna take over the world" Bush is like "Dude, you can't" So im like "Dude,thats why im holding you up"
Hes like "Dude, you gotta stop dawg" Safty pooch is like "Dude, i resent that" So me and bush are like "Dude,you can talk?" Safty pooch is like "you gotta a problem with that?" Im like "no", and Bush is like "strang" Safty pooch is like "what'd you say" Bush is like "nothing" Safty pooch is like" Thats what I thought"
Then Bush is like "Dude, why you wanna take over the world?"And im like"'cause i got board" Hes like "Thats a stupid reason" Im like ""what'd you say" Bush is like "nothing"Im like"Thats what I thought"Bush is like "Dude,wheres my gards" Im like"Dude,safty pooch ate them"
Right on que Safty Pooch burped up sunglasses and a gun. Bush was like "Dude,my gards, why'd u eat then" Safty Pooch is like "'cause i can" Bush is like"Thats a stupid reason"Safty pooch is like "what'd you say" Bush is like "nothing"
I was like" Im gonna take over the world" Bush is like "how"So i go into a long speech on how im gonna take over the world> When i was done,Bush had died of boardum.

So I enslaved Amreica.

I had scientest bring Inuyasha to life.So now its me,Safety Pooch and Inuyasha.Inuyasha was like "WTF, why am i here?" So im like "'cause i wanted you here, and 'cause im trying to take over the world" Inuyasha is like"Dude, sounds like fun" So im like "Dude,lets go take over the world"Safety pooch was like "Ya" And Inuyasha was like"rock on"So we went on our quest to take over the world.



A/N thats it for chapter one
Review of eles ill introduce you to my flame thrower
anyone who can tell me how many time i said dude in this fic get a cookie.