InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ One of Us ❯ One of Us ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or its characters. The very talented Rumiko Takahashi owns him and the entire cast. (Except for the characters I made up. Aka. the Fan-girls.) And the rating may be wrong.
By: year of the snake (at fanfiction) (aka.) crescentmoon (at mediaminer)
Sesshoumaru Fan-Girls One Shots #1
One of Us
 
 
Okay this is THE creepiest thing ever!
It all started when Ah-Un suddenly disappeared. I mean one second he's here with me and Rin then in the time it takes to blink he's gone.
After a bit I start to worry but I have no time to go look for the missing beast. You see I sense a large group of beings. We've being surrounded.
Rin starts to panic, okay maybe not panic but I can tell she too can sense the evil auras I feel.
We catch glimpses of black, white, red, silver, orange and even browns and greens. Along with flashing and glowing eyes everywhere.
“Show yourselves!” I demand.
Instead of following my instructions they all brake into a strange, evil, curse type chant. I can feel my guts rearrange itself at their devil call of, “One of us. One of us.” Not one eye blinks as they concentrate their combined powers to change us into one of them.
This is where that creepiest thing ever thing comes in.
They start to approach from all sides.
I know Lord Sesshoumaru would have killed me a thousand times over if I let Rin get hurt so before I can see them I drag Rin quickly away.
They follow at a slower pace still chanting in their ghostly voices. We are putting no distance between us even at our much quicker sprint.
We can not run forever though. We become cornered and I prepare to fight.
The one who was obviously the leader swiped my staff from my hands and handed it to a subordinate. Then she produced two wicked looking, tiny swords with flat round handles. She drove one into my chest and did the same to Rin. All the others were still chanting that horrible phrase.
Then the coven (as in coven of witches) leader retrieved my staff and gave it back to me. I was about to attack when they all retreated.
I've tried for hours but I can't get these tiny swords with the strange writing on them to release our clothes.
“What do they say my lord?”
“You don't want to know.”
“The weirdest thing is they were all human women, most of them were dressed as you, quite a few looked like Rin and a couple like me.
A few months later they ran across Inuyasha's group. Kagome burst out laughing at what the `sword handles' said.
Rin's said, “Sesshoumaru Fan Club Member 6,001,572” and Jaken's said the same but the number changed to 6,001,573.
“I guess Sesshoumaru found a way to keep track of his servants! Pour Rin and Jaken didn't even place numbers one and two!”
It took them a few years to finally get the buttons off.
 
41414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414 141
That's right the `tiny swords' were buttons, pins, badges, broaches, whatever you want to call them.
This is the first in one shot series that have nothing to do with each other (unless otherwise noted.), except fangirls and their love for Sesshoumaru. I'll put the next one out whenever I feel like it. And as soon as I do this story will get a new name as the next one shot will be loaded as the next chapter. The new name will probably be something like Sesshoumaru FanGirls One Shots.
 
I am putting this up as an April Fool's Day fic. I hope you enjoyed it.
 
Thanks for reading! If you liked the story please review!