InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Our Future ❯ What do you see in the windows? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello, my name is punkyducky566. I'm just someone that has waaaayy too much time on her hands so she messes with anime characters. This story was first published on fanfiction.net. It was very successful so I decided to get an account on mm.org and post it here! Hopefully I'll post some other stuff on this account too. If you want to see any fanfiction I have already written, look for duckgirl566 at Fanfiction[dot]net. Enjoy the chapter! XP
 
 
“The future? Then that means…”
 
“Something's wrong with the well!” Kagome exclaimed at the hanyou. “Oh god, what do we do?”
 
Inuyasha wasn't thinking about the well, but as to the people they saw earlier. Was that really Kagome? Was that really him? He couldn't be sure of the guy be he was positive about Kagome. She smelled actually like his, but a little spicier. As if she was mated. This made Inuyasha growl, deep from his throat.
 
“What should we do?” He sounded in an authoritive (sp?) tone.
 
“I want to know who that girl was. She looked a lot like me, drives the same car I like, and I think that little girl at the shrine was her daughter. She looked a lot like me too.”
 
“But what if-,” But Inuyasha was too late. Kagome was already walking toward the house toward the window. “Keh, wench.” Inuyasha mumbled to himself. He followed Kagome who was now looking through the kitchen window.
 
Kagome saw the older version of herself holding someone's hand and being lead into a hallway with stairs. Thing is, the face of the mystery person was hidden.
 
“They're going up stairs. Inuyasha, go climb the trees surrounding the house and see what they're doing.”
 
“No way! I'm not your slave!”
 
“Inuyasha, don't make me say the word.”
 
“Keh, fine.” Inuyasha leapt into the trees. After looking in two windows, he saw only a bathroom and a pink room with a small bed and a few children's toys. Then in the third window he saw Kagome making-out with a silver haired man. That same silver haired man took off her shirt and pushed her on the bed and proceeded to…uh…do something that in this author's opinion should only be done by a married couple. Wink, wink. That silver haired man was…himself.
 
 
Authors note” Uh...yeah. No lemons in my stories. But I love fluff. Limes are okay, but NO LEMONS! For heavens sake I'm only (insert my age here) years old! Sorry for the short chapter but I like it this way so Ha! R&R please!