InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Overcoming ❯ The Start of Chaos ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter Thirteen: The Start of Chaos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sesshomaru…" Kara moaned as his hands worked their magic on her lower back. She was lying on his bed, eyes closed in sweet bliss as she groaned and moaned, her hair strewn over her shoulder. "You have marvelous hands…" she writhed and grit her teeth when he found a rather nasty knot that had formed at the base of her back. She gasped as he applied some extra effort and strength to the spot.

Sesshomaru was barely containing himself at the moment, seeing how she was being tamed and was basically orgasm-ing from the ruthless massage he was giving her. He closed his own eyes and cleared his throat to stop the though process that was traveling through his all too male mind, most of which consisted of hentai… well, almost hentai fantasies. He chose to place a censor sticker over Kara's naked body in the mental image he had conjured.

"You had better stop moaning and groaning, Kara," The senior whispered sensuously into her ear. "Or I will really give you something to moan and scream about," he finished, humor alight in his smooth, baritone voice.

"Sesshomaru…" Kara said, turning her head around to look at him with half-lidded, seductive azure eyes. She then perked the left side of her mouth mischievously and began to tangle her hands messily in her hair, arching her back and moving her legs around. "Yes… yes!" she cried, pushing her chest towards him, somewhat in the manner that the women in the Herbal Essence commercials that she had seen in the U.S. had done. Unable to resist, Sesshomaru reached forward and pulled her into his body with one arm, his other hand going to grab one of the breasts that she had been projecting towards him. Kara let out a sound of surprise and arched backwards unexpectedly but then he released her breast gently. "You're a bad boy," she whispered, her voice sounding like she was in deep shock. She slapped him playfully and muttered that he was a hentai.

"Well, it is clearly your fault for sticking them within my arm's reach," he replied, his hand withdrawing from the vicinity of her chest and trailed up her neck to her lovely face. He kissed her softly at first but it became vicious when Kara was in no mood to be gentle or soft.

"Kara, Sesshomaru!" Kagome called from behind the closed door. The two pulled away from each other and straightened their clothes so it looked like they had not been being… naughty… "I made some ramen and there's excess if you want any."

"Oh! Food! I was just wanting some!" Kara exclaimed as she clumsily shoved herself away from Sesshomaru and bolted towards the door. She raced out of his room and into the kitchen where she chanced upon the make outage of Kagome and Inuyasha. "HOO! It's deja-vu!" she squealed and rushed out of the kitchen.

"Kara, that was a horrible rhyme," Inuyasha called out to her, his voice sounding disappointed and embarrassed. Kara popped her head back into the kitchen to check to see if they were still making out and noticed they weren't. She grinned at Inuyasha.

"Ah yes but I do it all the time," she said cheerfully. She entered the kitchen again and helped Kagome to dish out the remainder of the ramen noodles. "Sessho? Do you want any noodles?" she called from the kitchen, her loud voice echoing off of the hollow walls of the kitchen.

Sesshomaru entered the kitchen with his finger twisting in his ear. "Must you always yell? You're too damn loud, Kara," He told her stoically and dipped his hand in the pot of ramen noodles. The American girl gasped and slapped at his hand with a wooden spoon, giggling when he retracted instantly.

"Oh no you don't you naughty boy! Wait until we put it in the bowls," she chastised him, a playful smile alighting her lips. Sesshomaru groaned and rolled his eyes.

"I'm going to go take a shower then before work. You should be getting ready too," The senior replied to her as he quirked his eyebrows suggestively. Kara's eyes became wide and she remembered that she had indeed been hired again.

"YAH! That's right!" she squealed in panic. "I've been used to not working for so long that now I nearly forgot!" she freaked, racing down the hall to Sesshomaru's room to get something as he started to descend down the stairs. Kagome and Inuyasha's visages were alight with amusement when Kara sped through the kitchen and down the stairs after the remote senior.

**

Aw damn. He's already in the bathroom, Kara thought when she saw that the bathroom door was closed. She didn't hear the running water though so she banged on the door, clutching two articles of clothing in her hands.

Sesshomaru opened the door a crack, his head and his neck showing as his eyes narrowed in irritation. "What?" he asked her quaintly, unimpressed with her expression of plead.

"Put this on," she told him, handing him a pair of his swimming trunks through the crack in the door. The senior's eyebrows fixated together in confusion, as he looked his swimsuit over, wondering what she wanted to do. "I'm coming in too so I can steal a ride to work with you," Kara explained, running out of sight to go to her own room and retrieve her swimming gear.

Sesshomaru sighed and thought of the upcoming, interesting experience that was going to take place. Is she going to wear a two-piece? A thong perhaps, the senior shook his head as he got into his swimming trunks, thinking of how Kara had turned him into a total and utter pervert. He looked out the door just in time to see her jog lightly down the hall from her room wearing a large towel and enter the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind her. She then removed the towel and swung it over the rack, revealing indeed what she was wearing underneath.

Sesshomaru thought she looked very alluring in the modest one-piece bathing suit she was wearing, knowing that a two-piece was just not fitting to the type of person she was. The magenta Speedo brought out the mahogany and chestnut of her hair along with the fiery azure of her eyes. Kara blushed under his intense gaze and wrapped her arms around herself and walked towards the shower.

"This was a bad idea. I look stupid in a bathing suit…" She muttered to herself. The senior reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her against his astoundingly attractive, naked upper body and the wind left her. His free hand tangled in her long hair as she kissed her brazenly on the mouth. He drew back reluctantly, his golden eyes dark with desire but he had tampered down on it.

"If you looked stupid in the bathing suit, I wouldn't have let you in here," he told her, his mouth flipping up in a smirk. "Now then. Let's get this adventure with, shall we?"

Kara's mouth gaped opened and she giggled mischievously. "So you really want to take a shower with me, don't you?" She entered first, moving the sliding glass door open so they both could get access. Sesshomaru stood in the back, his gaze stoic now.

"Aren't you going to turn on the water?" he asked her in impatience, watching as she reached for the hot temperature handle, only to have freezing cold water spray out at her. Kara yelped and turned to glare him down, some of her hair had flipped over her face from the open blast she had received.

"I can't believe I fell for that! You jerk!" she hollered at him, a mock angry expression covering her face. She reached out to grab him when his arms encircled her body and caught her, his fingers expertly tickling her sides as the steam rose from the hot water, cloaking them both and making their skin flush. The junior girl started to laugh uncontrollably as Sesshomaru tickled her soft flesh inside her swimsuit harder and he moved her so she was taking the direct blast of hot water. Kara hissed and arched against him, begging him to stop tickling her. "We're… never going to get out of… here… Hee HEE! If you don't stop… it!" she tried to tell him through her pants and laughs. One of the young man's eyebrows's arched at this and he smirked.

"Why would I want to stop if I am getting a front row seat to your torturous expressions?" He asked her dangerously but released her and grabbed for the bar of soap and started to wash his body. Kara observed him as she squirted some shampoo into her hand and lathered it in her hair. Kami-sama! He was so vain! He closed his eyes and made sure to get every part of his upper body, delicately, that was not being covered by his swimming suit.

Kara giggled and rinsed her hair, the sudsy liquid falling down the drain. She then went to grab for the conditioner but stopped when she saw how ethereal Sesshomaru looked as he shampooed his own hair that was devastatingly longer than hers. It was over his shoulder, covered in the soapy, fragrant foam and steam was enveloping his already God-like body. Her lip quivered and she dropped the conditioner body and reached up, wrapping her arms around the sexy senior's neck and kissed up his chest to his mouth, unable to quench the surge of lust that rose in her chest from how he looked.

Sesshomaru's eyes snapped shut and he dropped his sudsy hair and wrapped his arms around the American girl, taking them both under the water to rinse. The shampoo foam ran down both of their faces as their tongues made love under the water, their moans and groans only fueling the already charged atmosphere of the shower. The senior pulled back, withdrawing them from the stream of water, reached down for the conditioner bottle and squeezed some into his hand and rubbed it between his palms. He then ran his now greasy fingers through Kara's long tresses, conditioning all of her long, dark water enriched hair. Kara closed her eyes at the relaxing feeling and leaned into him, sighing contentedly.

"Rinse," he told her, shoving her lightly towards the spray of water and steam. Kara looked back at him in loss and stuck out her lip, pouting. "What?" he asked, arching his eyebrow at her.

"That felt so good though…" She told him, her voice childish and begging. She then grinned at him and rinsed, tangling her fingers through her hair so she could get the greasy substance out of it. When she was finished, her azure eyes fixed on Sesshomaru's long, pure white mane. The senior noticed her determined gaze and crossed his arms over his washboard chest and abs, the steam enveloping his form.

"Now I suppose you think it is your turn, do you?" He asked her, watching as she nodded eagerly and reached for the conditioner bottle. Sesshomaru sighed and rolled his beautiful golden eyes and bent so she could reach him with better access. Kara glopped the conditioner into her palm and gently began to work it through his long hair and watched as his eyes closed.

"See? It feels good doesn't it," she laughed at him, her voice all-knowing. She scratched at his scalp gently, feeling shivers go down her spine when he groaned with pleasure. If Kagome and Inuyasha were on the other side of this door they would probably think we're having sex in the shower, she thought with embarrassment, her cheeks turned red with the thought. "Rinse," she ordered, mocking the senior's rich, deep baritone voice as best she could. She started to giggle when he stared at her, absolutely bewildered.

"Were you trying to be me?" he asked her as he dispersed himself under the careening water, the water turning murky as it hit his greasy, conditioned hair and rolled down his bathing suit shorts.

"Yes, but it appears I can't even come close to imitating your tonal sexiness," she replied mischievously and grinned when he stared at her, emotionless.

"But of course," he told her with a scoff and compassed his fingers through his hair getting the remaining conditioning liquid out of his hair. "It seems though, that I'm not the only one who looks their best in the shower," he told her, his voice somewhat playful as opposed to its normal stoic attribute.

Kara's face turned beet red at the compliment and she ducked her head. "No I don't… I probably look like a wet dog!" she laughed at herself and gasped when Sesshomaru's hand grasped her under the chin and forced her gaze to meet his. It was intensely golden and Kara had to swallow to keep her throat from going dry.

"Don't say such things…" He whispered, his eyes scanning over her form that was donned in the one-piece swimming suit. Kara gulped as she watched him. He looked unsure of what to do as they stood there in the steaming hot shower. "You're lovely, Kara…" he told her softly and released her hand as he exited the shower.

Kara was frozen. Did he… Did he just tell me that? She wondered as she still stood in the spray of the shower, her cheeks bright red. She came back to life and turned off the water and stepped out of the shower, reaching for her towel also. Sesshomaru did not look at her once while he dried all the parts of him that were not being covered by his swimming trunks. He was rather rigid in his movements and Kara was not sure what she should do.

"Sesshomaru?" she asked him quietly, watching as the muscles in his back became tense. "Thank you for saying that. It… It means a lot," she said with a smile, making the senior feel pride once again. He nodded to her and exited the shower, his hair still sopping wet. Kara yelped when he opened the door as a breeze of the chilly basement air brushed against her damp skin. She squealed as she trotted down the hall to her room and donned in the old uniform that the restaurant had bestowed upon her yet again.

Well, at least work will be enjoyable now, Kara thought, her thoughts drifting to Sesshomaru and how god-like he had looked in the shower. Oh Kami-sama! She screamed in her mind as another blush threatened to surface on her cheeks.

**

Well, the car ride had been entertaining for the two of them. They talked briefly about school coming to a close and about what Sesshomaru wanted to do after high school. He said he was still going to live in Tokyo and go to the University so he could live at home. Kara was very pleased with this because she hoped she would be with him for a long time. Besides, things between them were really heating up. Why spoil it when it was at its best?

Sesshomaru had driven them to the restaurant fifteen minutes earlier than they needed to be there and he looked at Kara stoically. "We're fifteen minutes early," he told her, watching as she thought about this.

"So we are," Kara replied just as emotionlessly as he had stated his words. Within seconds they were on each other, kissing and clutching each other's bodies, not caring that anyone could peak inside the not tinted windows and see them. "Ung… Not to much!" she scolded through a groan when Sesshomaru had pinned her down onto her seat, rendering her by the warm spot on her neck. "You're going to give me a hickey!" she shrieked, but started to giggle when he began to tickle her.

"Too late," he whispered and moved her shirt to show her the blemish that had appeared on her neck. He smirked evilly at her and chuckled, watching her fume with embarrassment as she struggled with some cover-up.

"Damn! It's not fading!" she squealed in panic. "You're out of control," she scolded him playfully, watching as his demeanor softened but then became slightly irritated with her antics.

"Just say you're allergic to spider bites," Sesshomaru told her. "That's what I did with mine," he whispered to her and showed her all the hickeys she had given him. Kara backed up against the car door, realizing that she was just as guilty as he was.

"We're insatiable…" she sighed and opened the door after she had straightened her tousled hair. "Well, I'm going to go to the manager and see what he wants to do and I'll make sure to beg for kitchen duty with you," she winked at him as he held the door open for her. "Such a gentleman," she murmured as they split up and went their separate ways in the restaurant.

**

"It's good to have you back, Kara," the young manager smiled to her.

"It's good to be back," she told him with a smile, hoping it made her look older than she was. They still hadn't known that she was underage of working. "Can I go back to kitchen duty like I was?"

"Oh no, I'm sorry. We need you waiting tables now. Just recently, many of our waiters and waitresses quit on us and we need all the help we can get in that category. I hope you understand," He finished, his eyes sorry. Kara nodded, feeling a rock drop in her stomach. The manager led her out in the open where a young man was helping to set the tables and called him over.

"Kara, this is Yusaku Tsorinashi. He's the other waiter that we have," he introduced them. Kara bowed to him and introduced herself. With that, the manager left them alone.

"It's nice to meet you," Yusaku said, his tenor voice peaceful sounding. He smiled at her and Kara noticed something. With his short dark hair that was spiked nicely and his violet eyes, he had a very sweet, handsome face. He was pretty darn cute.

"You too," she replied with a smile and they both seemed to be checking the other out. What am I doing? Sesshomaru's in the kitchen! Anyways! I have ties with him so I shouldn't be flirting with this Yusaku guy, Kara thought, her morals and ethics kicking. She was mentally proud of herself.

"Things are going to be hell tonight so be on your toes. All you really need to do is jot down what everyone wants in this notebook and…" Yusaku continued to explain and Kara listened intently, unaware of him slowly closing the distance between them. "By the way," He implied as soon as he had finished telling her all that she needed to do. "What's your phone number, just in case we have a problem here at the restaurant and it's not your shift or something?" He asked slyly and sincerely as he added a smile with that.

Kara's light density didn't seem to pick up the fact that Yusaku definitely would call her in the future but not under work relations. She brainlessly gave him her cell phone number but excused herself to go to the kitchen briefly. She shuffled into the kitchen to see Sesshomaru tying his apron around himself.

"Aww, don't you look professional?" She cooed at the senior, observing him as he looked up at her with slight impatience.

"You've already seen me in this once before," he told her and approached her, kissing her softly on the lips but they were interrupted when Yusaku came into the kitchen. Sesshomaru's eyes met the waiter's and invisible sparks flew. "Yusaku," Sesshomaru said in acknowledgement, if not in gruff rudeness.

"Sesshomaru," Yusaku replied, nodding as his eyes drifted over briefly to Kara who was looking confused as she watched the invisible battle wage between the two good looking young men. She swallowed and tried to excuse herself from this because it was clear that they were going to be fighting over her in a matter of minutes. "I was just leaving," the waiter said in slight disgust as he swiftly exited the kitchen. The high school girl heard a growl emit from Sesshomaru's lips.

"What was going on?" She asked him softly so that her voice wouldn't carry to the other room.

"Yusaku and I have never gotten along. He's trouble; mark my words, Kara. Keep your distance from him," Sesshomaru told her forcefully, his eyes widened when she looked at him defiantly.

"He was being perfectly nice to me. Can't I at least give him a chance?" She asked gently but was silenced when Sesshomaru turned his back to her and started to bang pots and pans around. "Hey!" she told him, feeling slightly hurt.

"No, it's fine. Go on. Go learn your lesson with Yusaku," Sesshomaru said over his shoulder, his deep voice angry and irritated. Kara didn't want to be in the kitchen with Mr. Grumpy Puss so she left and started to help Yusaku with the people that were starting to file in.

During the night while they worked, Kara saw Sesshomaru many times when she would put the orders over the small counter that separated the kitchen and the bar and they did not meet eyes. Kara's chest grew heavy with guilt and with anger but she pressed it all back. He was the one who was being a jerk here. She had done nothing wrong.

Over the intermission (A/N: a time where food and orders are no longer taken. Most of the time that starts at ten o'clock), Yusaku asked Kara is she wanted to go take a walk with him. Sesshomaru watched them as they left alone together and he felt pain throb into his chest. Why was she going alone with Yusaku? Why didn't she want to come and talk to him? Growling, the senior untied his apron and went to `spy' on the two, hidden in the shadows next to the restaurant.

"Kara," Yusaku said gently, stopping them next to a wall where there was barely any light penetrating over the curve of the restaurant. Kara felt a bit cornered and remembered Sesshomaru's words but she just pronged them to jealousy and not to warning. "Do you find me attractive?"

The high school girl was speechless. That was forward! "Well… Yes… On many levels I do, Yusaku," Kara replied honestly but gasped and was ready to scream full throttle when he pinned her body against the wall with his own, his violet eyes flaming with desire.

"It's the cute girls that I can't seem to keep my hands off of," He whispered in her ear as he came closer to her. Kara was about to knee him in the balls when Sesshomaru jumped from out of nowhere and grabbed Yusaku by the shirt. Kara watched the scene in horror as the senior who she had had a squabble with earlier beat the crap out of the only other waiter that the restaurant had.

Sesshomaru threw a punch, landing it on Yusaku's `pretty boy' face as he thought of it, blood flying from his nose and splattering in a puddle on the ground. Kara's pleas for him to stop were drowned into the back round as he continued to beat the young man senseless.

"Sesshomaru! Stop! You're killing him!" Kara screamed, hoping that would catch his attention. Violence was no way to solve problems. Sesshomaru froze and dropped the young man, watching as he cupped his broken nose with his hand and staggered to his feet, trying to run away.

"You just wait till I get my lawyer on you!" Yusaku sobbed, the blood from his nose trailing through his fingers.

"Yusaku! Don't! Please! He didn't… He didn't mean to! He was protecting me! You shouldn't have even been touching me, you lech!" She shouted at him and watched him fumble away, her gaze going to a very disgruntled and angry Sesshomaru. She didn't know what to do. "Sessho-"

"You could have done something to stop him, you know!" He growled at her immediately, his golden eyes flashing at her in fury. "Or did you want that bastard to continue fondling you? Is he better than I am, I wonder?" He spat at her, turning to walk away.

"I was going to knee him in the balls and kick his ass if you hadn't come! What the hell are you talking about better than you. I don't even like Yusaku!" Kara yelled back, feeling her own temper rise to match the young man's who was standing in front of her. "Besides," she told him with a smile. "Nobody is better than you, believe me."

Sesshomaru growled at her. "Don't lie to me!"

Kara's mouth gaped open. "You think I'm lying? What is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?" she continued to roar but stopped when she saw his golden depths shine over quickly and she for once got a look at what he was thinking. "You think I'm betraying you, don't you?" she asked him, watching as he turned his gaze distastefully away from her.

"You are clearly over consummating," Sesshomaru snapped at her and crossed his arms. "I'm going back inside," he added angrily over his shoulder but he felt Kara's soft hand on his shoulder and he froze.

"Don't go inside angry with me…" Kara said with a sniffle as a tear dripped down her cheek. "I hate that… Please…"

"Fine. I'll go inside hurt by you," Sesshomaru growled and pulled out of her reach, leaving her sobbing outside of the restaurant, his chest tightening at her wails as he went inside, determined to keep his act up.

(A/N: Dun dun dun… Sorry, it is a bit of a cliffhanger and there is still more to come! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)