InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pacifying the Mob ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
I don't own Inuyasha or any of the Inuyasha characters


Chapter Two

"Come on Kags, I think we can talk about this like rational adults." Inuyasha stated as he knocked on her bedroom door. Kagomes opened the door harshly, anger written plainly on her face. "You wanna talk like adults? Fine let's talk, Dipshit!" She snapped. "Okay...let's start at the beginning."


Kagome had just started her senior year of high shcool, when things began falling apart in front of her eyes. It started when she fell for one of the biggest losers in Tokyo, Kouga Nakamura. He'd been sweet and charming in the beginning, but in the end he'd only wanted a good lay...and that's exactly what he got. Sure he'd been five years older than her, but her seventeen year old mind hadn't wanted to think about the consequences of being with an older man. He had completely destroyed her when she found out that the day she'd given him her virginity, and promised to never love another man, he'd been with another woman merely hours before. He hadn't even bothered with a shower. He'd simply picked her up, and brought her to his mother's house an fucked her until she could hardly walk.

She hadn't notced when he introduced her to his mother, he'd simply said, "This is my friend, Kagome." She was his girlfriend...not just his friend. She didn't take notice of his mother's puzzled look or her mentioning a woman named Aayame. Kagome had loved him, and blindly believed every word he said to her. He'd taken her back to her house, and told her he was going to Kyoto for several months for the company he worked for, but not to worry because he'd come and visit her frequently. Again, she'd believed him.

She hadn't seen him or heard from him in two months when she'd suddenly gotten a call from him. He wanted to take her out to dinner. Just as suspected, he fed her...then fucked her in his mother's house. They'd gone into the living room to visit with his mother when she said, "Aayame called, she'll be here at about six." Kouga nodded and quickly told Kagome that it was getting late an he needed to take her home. On the way to her house, Kagome questioned him about Aayame. "Oh, she's just a childhood friend of mine that my mother wants me to be with. No big deal. Ya know that picture of that girl my mother has in the hallway? Yeah, that's her...no biggie." he said. 'No biggie?' That woman was gorgeous. She was tall, thin, tan, voluptuous...everything Kagome was not.

Kagome pushed it out of her mind, and later found out he'd been 'called back to Kyoto.' It was three months before she heard anything. She'd just gotten in from school, when her cell phone rang, it was Kouga's mother. "Kagome...Kouga was in town last month. He called me today and gave me your number. He wanted me to tell you he was okay, and that he'd see you next time he came around."...Kagome was shocked and a bit hurt that he hadn't called her himself, but nothing would prepare her for the next thing his mother said. "I just think you should know that he got married the last time he was here. Lovely girl, that Aayame. Kouga's been in love with her since he first layed eyes on her. I was shocked that he didn't invite you to the wedding, with you two being so close of friends and all."

What a prick. Kagome was devastated. She spent several days with her best friend Sango, trying to get her life back together. She got a lot closer to Sango and her older half-brother, Inuyasha. She even developed a little crush on him. Her and Inuysha quickly became best friends...and Kagome's crushed only grew stronger. Soon came graduation, and Sango went to American to study abroad. Kagome stayed in Tokyo. She'd just turned eighteen when Inuyasha had introduced her fully to his fast paced mob life. Kagome quickly got used to the lifestyle, she'd go to school, to get her degree in Law, and he'd keep her fed and clothed.

He have her everything she could ask for, except himself. Not that she'd bothered asking. She'd even met this other girl who was madly in love with him, Kikyou. That was one selfish bitch if there ever was one. She'd do anything to be in the room with him. Anything. Kagome had been shocked when Inuyasha had finally asked her to be his girlfriend. She had figured he would ask Kikyou over her, she was obviously panting after him like some rabid She-Bitch. Kikyou had tried her hardest to hint to Kagome that Inuyasha was only using her. But, Kagome knew him better.

Things went marvelously, and Kagome and Inuyasha had gotten much more physical in their relationship. Upon hearing this Kikyou was quite angry. Kagome was six months away from her twentieth birthday when Inuyasha asked her to marry him. Kagome, had of course said yes. And Kikyou vowed that she would have Inuyasha. He'd gone out to a bar, and Kagome, claimed she wasn't feeling well and stayed home. Inuyasha got piss ass drunk and mistakenly crawled in bed with Kikyou that night.

The next morning, Kagome quietly walked around the mansion that everyone lived in together, checking every room for him. She silently opened the door to Kikyou's room, praying that he would not be in there...but he was. She sadly shut the door and went back to their shared bedroom and began to pack her things. She even packed the used pregnancy test that she'd taken the night before. It had been positive, like she had known it would be.

She called her Father in America, and asked to move in with him, he of course said yes, and she boarded the first plane to California. She later moved in with her step-sister Cristina to avoid conflict with her step mother, that hated her. Kagome had routine check ups with her gynecologist, and found out she was having twins. She was excited, but heartbroken that Inuyasha woulnd't be a part of her children's lives. When Kagome was eight months along, she went into premature labor, caused by abruptio palcenta. They almost lost her and her children.

Cristina moved out of the house when the twins turned four, she'd gotten married to a wonderful man, and Kagome couldn't help but feel jealous. Kagome decided to look up her old friend, Sango. It wasn't long before they were best friends again, and Sango had even promised not to tell Inuyasha of his children. However, she let it slip to Inuyasha's best friend Miroku, when he was in town...and of course, Inuyasha found out...and he wasn't happy.