InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Updating again! I thought of something to put in this chapter last night and just about laughed my head off. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: Nope! I still don't own InuYasha!

Episode 3

"C-c-cold!" We hear Sango screaming. We then see her talking a bath in the river. 'I never knew that Kagome liked taking baths in freezing cold water.' Sango thinks.

"Come on out before you catch a cold." Kaede says as sees trying on the hentai rosary she took off Miroku the other day.

"But I need to get the blood washed off me." Sango says and dives under the water. Kaede says and continues to wear the hentai rosary and we see Miroku watching Sango take a bath.

Sango was swimming under water thinking about what happened last night.

Flashback

"The jewel has been broken." Kaede says.

"Duh!" Miroku says, "Now what?"

"You two must combine your forces to find all the shards." Kaede says.

"How many are there?" Sango asks.

"One hundred maybe ever one thousand." Kaede responds.

'Great! I'm going to be in ever one of these god only knows how many episodes there are.' Sango thinks.

End flashback

'This will take forever!' Sango thinks and gets out of the water. She sees Kaede is still wearing the hentai rosary. She looks to the top of the cliff to see Miroku looking at her with great interest.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HENTAI! OSUWARI!" Sango screams at the top of her lungs as both Miroku and Kaede slam to the ground. (ROTFL) Sango runs to the bush to get dressed. "I can't believe what a hentai you are!" Sango yells. Kaede slams to the ground again. Sango looks at Kaede.

"Kaede, what happened to you?" Sango asks. Kaede pulls her face out of the ground.

"I should have never tried this hentai rosary on. I'll just take it off." She says. She tries to take it off. "It won't come off!" She yells.

"I'm so sorry Kaede! This wouldn't have happened if Miroku wasn't such a hentai!" Sango exclaims and Kaede slams to the ground again. "SORRY!"

"Stop being me to the old lady!" Miroku says.

"This is your fault for being a hentai!" Sango screams and Kaede slams to the ground yet again. Miroku stares at Sango.

'She's wearing Kikyo's clothes. She almost looks just like her.' He thinks.

"I'm going to be sore tonight!" Kaede mumbles into the ground. She gets up and a lady from the village walks over.

"Kaede-sama, my daughter is ill!" She says.

"OK, I'll come see her." Kaede says and goes with the lady back to the village.

Miroku and Sango watch them leave. Miroku looks up at Sango after awhile. "Hey!" He says.

"What is it?" Sango asks.

"Get undressed!" Miroku says with a perverted grin. Sango freaks out.

"HENTAI! HENTAI! HENTAI! HENTAI!" She screams and whacks Miroku with a rock.

Elsewhere, Kaede slams to the ground really hard. 'Will she stop saying that word?' Kaede thinks.

Miroku was rubber his head. "I wasn't saying get naked, I was just saying to put YOUR clothes back on!" He says.

"Why? Do I look too much like Kikyo?" Sango asks.

"Yes!" Miroku replies.

'Really? Do I now?' Sango thinks. She picks up her clothes. "I'm leaving! Goodbye Miroku!" She says.

"Wait!" Miroku says. "Leave the shard!"

"Why?" Sango asks.

"Just leave it!" Miroku yells.

"OSUWARI!" Sango screams. Miroku slams to the ground.

"Stupid!" Miroku yells.

"OSUWARI! MY NAME'S NOT STUPID! IT'S SANGO!" Sango screams and takes off as Miroku slams to the ground. "I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR HENTAI FACE AGAIN!"

Back at the village Kaede enters the ladies house and slams to the ground. 'Oh why did I EVER try this stupid thing on?!?!' She thinks. She gets back up and looks at the ladies daughter. 'Huh, what's that?' She thinks when she sees a thread like think. "Stay back!" She commands to the lady. Next thing you know the daughter is flying with a knife in hand and cuts Kaede's arm.

At the well Sango looks over the edge to see the centipede's bones. 'So this is what this village does with its demon remains so hundreds of demons aren't attracted to them.' Sango thinks. She then sees a tread like thing fly past her. She looks behind her to see a girl with very revealing clothes on.

"Hi! I'm Yura of the Demon Hair!" The girl says, "Don't bother about remembering it! Not give me the jewel!" She screams and shoots hundreds of threads of hair at Sango. Sango pulls out a hidden blade and slices them all up.

"Is that the best you can do?" Sango asks. Yura freaks out.

"My hair! The script said you weren't supposed to do that!" Yura exclaims.

"Oh yeah!" Sango says. She puts her hidden blade away and lets Yura's hair hit her this time. Yura gets the jewel shard and looks at it. She gasps.

"What did you do the jewel?" Yura says, "It's broken! I should just kill you then." She pulls out her short sword and flies at Sango.

'Remember get hit!' Sango thinks and gasps. Yura slashes at Sango and she falls into the well.

"Don't escape!" Yura yells and throws her sword down the well. She looks to see Sango gone. 'Where'd she go?' Yura thinks.

Elsewhere Miroku was looking for Sango. 'Where did she go?' He thinks. He lands in the village to see all the girls floating around with weapons in there hands. 'What's going on here?' He thinks. The girls begin to attack him. He moves out of the way. Kaede walks up holding her shoulder.

"Miroku, you must not hurt them! They are being controlled!" She says. Miroku moves out of the way of another attack and runs to Kaede's side.

"By who?" He says.

"I don't know!" Kaede says, "WATCH OUT!" Miroku jumps out of the way of an attack and gets hit by hair and tied to a tree.

"MIROKU!" Kaede screams. Miroku manages to pull all the hair and send everything falling over. Brain-washed men then float up.

'Now what?' Miroku thinks. He turns to Kaede. "Let's get out of here." He says and grabs Kaede and leaves.

Elsewhere, Yura pulls in the hair Miroku cut. She then sees a strand of silver hair on the end. 'I must have this!' She thinks.

Elsewhere Miroku is flying though the air with Kaede. "Watch out for the hair!" Kaede screams as Miroku flies though the hair. "Never mind!" She says.

Back in the modern era, Sango wakes up at the bottom of the well. She hears her grandpa and Sota arguing and looks up. They then see her.

"SANGO!" Grandpa yells. He helps her out and they go outside.

"Where were you?" Grandpa asks.

"You were gone for 3 days!" Sota exclaims.

"I just went back home." Sango says.

"You weren't supposed to say that!" Grandpa says.

"Oh yeah!" Sango says.

Back in the feudal era Miroku was trying to get Kaede to talk. "You must get Sango to defeat this enemy." She says and faints. Miroku looks at her. 'Guess I should bury her.' He thinks and starts to dig a hole.

Later, Miroku finishes digging a hole. He puts Kaede in it and begins to cover her up with dirt. Kaede wakes up. "I'm not dead!" She says.

"Just hide here!" Miroku says and leaves. 'Where did that stupid girl go?' Miroku thinks.

Elsewhere, Yura is looking for Miroku. 'Where is the owner of this hair?' She thinks.

Later, Miroku arrives at the well to see Sango's clothes. 'So she went home!' He thinks and jumps down the well.

Back in the modern era, Sango is taking a bath. 'I thought Kagome liked taking baths in warm water!' She thinks.

TBC…

Finally! They're starting to sorta remember their parts! Please review!