InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part Switch! ❯ Episode 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm updating again! We're only doing episode 8 now and this story already got 85 reviews at ff.net! That is SO wonderful! Everyone at ff.net, pat your backs with pride! And you people at mm.org can hang your head in shame. 5 reviews isn't wonderful!  Just enjoy this.

 

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha.

 

Episode 8

 

Sango was swimming in the river. "This water is SO nice!" She screams, "This suit is rather skimpy though…" She continues to splash around. Miroku and Myoga are watching her from the tree. They drool as they stare.

 

"My, her body is wonderful!" Miroku comments.

 

"I agree!" Myoga says, "I'm going to get a closer look!" He hops down the cliff with Miroku following. Suddenly, a white thing runs past Miroku.

 

'Huh, what was that?' Miroku wonders. He rushes to Sango. Sango turns around to see Miroku.

 

"HENTAI!" She screams and there is a flash of light from Kaede's hut. We then hear Kaede screaming "DAMN IT!" at the top of her lungs followed by a big crash. Sango gets out of her state of shock then realizes something is stealing Kag, I mean her clothes. She chases after it followed by Miroku and Myoga.

 

We see a boy whistling. A monkey carrying Sango's clothes runs up to him. "Good boy, um Monkey! Sorry I forgot your name!" He says. (Actually, it was me that forgot the monkey's name!) He reaches into Sango's clothes and pulls out her bra. "What the hell is this?!?! It's turning on my manly urges!" He says. Sango then bursts out of the bush.

 

"PUT THAT DOWN, YOU HENTAI!" She screams. We once again see a flash of light from Kaede's hut and Kaede screaming "WHY THE HELL DID I USE AN ULTIMATE ROSARY?!?!"

 

The boy backs away. "Who the hell are you guys?" He demands.

 

"I'm Sango, this is Miroku, and the one sucking your blood is Myoga." Sango says as the boy swats Myoga.

 

'Who the hell are these people?' The boy thinks. He then turns away.

 

"So what's your name?" Sango asks.

 

"I'm not aloud to tell, but my name is Nobunaga." The boy says. Sango looks in the script to see what see is suppose to do next.

 

"NOBUNAGA?!?!" She says reading the script, "Can I have your autograph?" She asks as she hands Nobunaga a notebook and pen.

 

"What's an autograph?" Nobunaga asks.

 

"It's says here it's your full name sighed on paper." Sango replies. Nobunaga writes his full name down.

 

"Who's that?" Miroku asks.

 

"This script says he's Oda Nobunaga, some important guy in this era." Sango explains.

 

"But that autograph says Amari Nobunaga." Myoga points out. Sango look at it.

 

"We must have the wrong guy!" She says.

 

"I'll just leave now!" Nobunaga says.

 

"Hey! That's a…" Miroku starts as Nobunaga walks off a cliff.

 

Later, the gang was hiding in some bushes my dog peed in, watching women being taken to the castle. "We got to follow them!" Nobunaga says as he steps in fresh dog poop.

 

Later, they arrive at the castle. "Everyone on my back!" Sango orders. They all climb on her back and she jumps into the castle. They look around to see everyone sleeping.

 

"The lord must push them a lot!" Miroku says. They run off to find Princess Tsuyu, Nobunaga's girlfriend who was at the castle with her lord husband. Nobunaga bursts into every room.

 

"PRINCESS TSUYU!" He screams.

 

"QUIET!" Miroku screams. They burst into a room and find some old lady sleeping. Nobunaga runs up to her.

 

"Princess Tsuyu! What happened to you?" Nobunaga asks.

 

"Isn't this the princess?" Sango asks pointing to a young woman. Nobunaga drops the old lady and runs over to Princess Tsuyu, who wakes up when Myoga sucks her blood.

 

"PRINCESS TSUYU!" Nobunaga yells as he trips over his own feet. The lord the bursts into the room.

 

"What all the noise about?" He demands, "Some people in this castle are trying to sleep you know!" Miroku jumps on him and rips the bandages covering his face.

 

"He's a toad!" Princess Tsuyu exclaims. The lord grabs Princess Tsuyu and runs off with her.

 

"PRINCESS TSUYU!" Nobunaga screams. He runs after her and trips over his feet, again. Miroku and Sango follows the lord to the room where he took Princess Tsuyu. They open the door and gasp at what they see. Nobunaga bursts into the room and sees Princess Tsuyu trapped in a sphere.

 

"PRINCESS TSUYU!" He screams. (Is this the only thing he can say?) Miroku and Sango look around to see many naked young women trapped in spheres. Miroku drools.

 

"Hentai!" Sango mutters.

 

Meanwhile at Kaede's village, there is a big flash of light from Kaede's hut. 'Sango's at it again!' A random villager thinks.

 

Back at the castle, Miroku cuts the lord's arm. The lord steals the soul of a few of the young girls. Miroku then whacks him on the head. The lord gasps and looks around. "What have I done? Kill me!" He says.

 

"WHAT?!?!?!" Everyone screams. The all stand there for a few minutes and the toad demon takes control of the lord again. The boys stay to fight while Sango runs off with Princess Tsuyu and Myoga.

 

"If we have something hot, we can drive out the toad demon." Sango says. The monkey then arrives with a tiny flame. The toad demon knocks Sango down and a few things fall out of her backpack. Miroku then appears and starts fighting the toad. Sango sees her hairspray.

 

'Maybe I should use this. Kagome always said this stuff was flammable.' She thinks. She turns around. "OWASURI!" she screams and Miroku falls down, out of her way. She uses the hair spray on the flame to force the toad demon out, the throws a knife at it. She grabs the jewel shard that came out of it.

 

"GOOD JOB!" Nobunaga says. Princess Tsuyu gets up.

 

"Nobunaga!" She says. She runs towards Nobunaga.

 

"Princess Tsuyu!" Nobunaga says.

 

"Thanks for saving my lord husband!" Princess Tsuyu says. Nobunaga falls over.

 

Later, the gang is sitting on a cliff. "I can't believe I let the lord live!" Nobunaga says, "I'm a fool!" He gets up and walks away.

 

"Nobunaga! That's a…" Miroku begins as Nobunaga once again walks off a cliff.

 

TBC…

 

Isn't this good? OK, I know I changed it a bit and left some parts out, but it's still good, right? Please review!