InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Part-Time Dad ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Well, here we go...whether or not you guys like it or whatever.... I don't care, I had a dream about this story, just like I did with Cari...my imaginary hanyou friend...I know its going to be good. If you guys wanna know about Cari...feel free to ask!

Well, here we go...

'Part-time dad'

Yeah!

"Talking"

thinking

%$#%$#%$# =>Scene change[End of chapter]

&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&&&&&&

Part-time Dad

Disclaimer: from this chapter on, I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA AND CO!!

Chapter One

&&&&&&&&&&&&&a mp;&

What did I ever do to deserve this? Kagome thought furiously as she tried to change her son into some clean pants.

Why did he have to be normal and have TWO legs...is would be easier to put the pants on then!!

"AH-HA!!!" Kagome shouted out happily "You little stinker you! You thought that you could fool me huh! Well your wrong!"

Ginta just stared at his crazy mother with confused eyes.

"You can't speak very well yet...I forgot, oh well. Come on Baby Bear lets feed you!" Kagome said, while grabbing her son in her arms and walking into the kitchen.

"Hello Kagome dear sister!" Someone behind her said.

Kagome turned around and gave Miroku a playful swat.

"Shut up" She said.

"Moku Moku!!" Ginta yelled out happily.

"And hello to you too little nephew! Are you doing well?" Miroku said to the giddy little boy in his sisters arms.

"Here, if you love him so much, take him" Kagome said sourly.

"What now?" Miroku asked his now-very-pissed sister

"Look at this" Kagome declared, whipping mail in his face "And listen to what it says!"

'Dear Madam,

 We are very disappointed to tell you this but,

 Koga Iiojio does not live in this area anymore,

 And we do not have any information on his

 whereabouts. Sorry for any inconvenience,

 Sincerely,
 John Adams, current home owner.'

"Do you know what this means!!" Kagome yelled out "He's avoiding me!! He is being an irresponsible son of a bitch who doesn't want to take charge in his son's life!!"

Kagome started to shake madly, and then burst into tears. It was bad enough what Koga did to Kagome in the first place, but now...Avoiding his son...this is just stupid...

"Kagome, you go into the living room, and I'll make Ginta some oatmeal, alright?" Miroku suggested.

"F-f-f-ine-e" She managed to sputter through sobs. She walked to her destination, shaking and sobbing.

"Poor Kagome..." Miroku said to himself, as the oatmeal cooked. He looked over at his nephew, who was engrossed in the ceiling fan. So cute...but so dumb...just like his father...

Thinking of Koga brought Miroku into an angered frenzy...what he did to her...at that age...

Kagome was only 18 years old...and had a child of nine months already...

He looked back at the oatmeal, turned it off, and poured some food into a bowl, burning himself slightly.

"Shit-" He looked at the little boy, who was now staring intently at him. "- Aki mushrooms"

Ginta cocked his head in an adorable way. Balancing the oatmeal in one hand, and Ginta in the other, Miroku made his way towards the living room, where we found his younger sister sleeping on the couch.

Sigh

Miroku put the food on the table, and Ginta on the couch. He grabbing Ginta's highchair strapped him in and started to feed him slowly.

He looked into Ginta's eyes.

Blue...

The eyes Ginta had inherited from his father...he could remember the first time his saw those eyes for the first time...

Flashback

Miroku and his best friend, Inuyasha, were walking in the mall, trying to find Kagome.

They walked into the food court, and sat at a table.

Inuyasha looked around. Then, spotting his girlfriend, he called her name out.

"Kagome!!"

She turned around, and a look of relief waved over her face. She ran towards them...but she was being followed...

"Hey pretty lady, wait up!" Someone yelled from behind her. She just walked quicker, and planted her butt on a seat in between Miroku and Inuyasha, shaking.

"What's the matter Kagome, who are those guys?" Inuyasha demanded looking at the three guys that were coming towards their table.

"I don't Know who they are, the saw me in the parking lot, and followed me" She replied to her boyfriend and brother.

The three guys came up to them.

Miroku looked up at the tallest, and the first thing he noticed were the biggest, bluest eyes he had ever seen in his life....

end

Miroku shuddered.... from that moment on, Koga was a sworn enemy to Inuyasha and Himself. Trying to pressure Kagome to ditch them and hang out with him...

SNAP

Miroku looked down...he had broken the plastic spoon that he was using for feeding Ginta.

"Shit…" He cursed lightly. He ran up into the kitchen to replace the spoon.

RING

RING

“Fuck....” Miroku cursed again

He reached over and grabbed the phone.

“Hey Miroku, it's me Inuyasha, I'm finally in town, and I need a place to stay.” The person on the other line said.

Inuyasha??
$^%%#@^%$#^$^%$#

Well??

Review!

Hanyouluverr