InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Passion Fruit ❯ Inuyasha gets a taste ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha which is owned by Rumiko Takahashi.
 
Story Legend
Double quotes for Talking ”
' Single quotes for Thinking '
Italicized for Books or Magazines
 
 
Passion Fruit 2
 
Inuyasha is currently on his hands and knees gaping openly at Kagome. He had wanted to sneak in his usual stealth-like way, but when he had stuck his head out of the well, he was hit hard in the nose by Kagome's arousal. Kagome's scent sans arousal is always pleasant to him, but the scent he had smelled made him harden instantly. He could have sworn that he was able to taste her arousal from there at the well house. In a dazed, he walked to her room. With each step that got him closer to her, his mouth began salivating, and his arousal throbbed hard in his pants. The haze that affected him due to her arousal made him jump in a flash through her open window. When his whole body was in, it was immediately knocked down onto the floor by her arousal which seem to have blanketed her whole room. He groaned from the heavy fall and raised his head colliding his eyes with her desperate lustful ones. He had not really known what to expect before he came through her window, but he surely had not expected to see her in all her glory, spread and pleasuring herself. In a trance, Inuyasha had brought himself to his current position staring without bashfulness.
 
“Ka..(gulp) Kagome, wuh..wha..” He couldn't seem to form any words as he stared at the beautiful naked body of his beloved. “Inu..yasha..my body...it (moans),” Kagome tries to say but a pleasurable feeling hits her making her close her eyes and moan lustfully. Inuyasha groans at the sight of her as he feels his arousal throb even more. He unconsciously begins crawling towards her. His eyes skim all over her naked, twitching form. One of his ears perk up at a loud buzzing sound coming from between her thighs. He peaks between her and sees something that looks like his hair color peaking from between her fingers as she presses on it to push it in deeper. He furrows his brows curious at what the silver thing is and without thinking moves her hand away and pulls out her dildo quickly.
 
“OHH,” Kagome immediately bends her legs and spreads herself wider from the pleasurable feeling that action caused. Inuyasha studies her reaction and at the wet silver thing in his hand. He notices her hips slowly moving side to side as she seeks for the pleasurable feeling, again. An evil look crosses his face as he brings the dildo's tip to her entrance and rolls it around in small circles. This makes Kagome gasp and move her hips like the movements of the dildo. He finally pushes the dildo in slowly letting the first inch in. Kagome immediately squeezes on the part that is in her and bucks up. Inuyasha's eyes are twinkling with mischief as he watches her squirm. He likes it so does his cock. “Mmm, do you like this Ka-go-me?” He asks and pushes a few more inches in. Kagome gasps and pants moaning as the dildo slides more in. She doesn't say anything as the pleasurable ache takes away all motor capabilities. “Tell me.” Inuyasha quickly slides the dildo back into her without warning.
 
“OHHH, Inu..Inu..yasha...” Kagome rolls out and bucks her hips up for him to fill her up more. “Please, I..I..want..”
“What do you want?” Inuyasha says and pulls the dildo out leaving the tip in and then pushing it back in hard. “Hmm, what do you want? Tell me, koi.” Inuyasha says teasingly.
 
“Please, please, it is too much I need to ahh ahhh” Inuyasha starts pumping the dildo in and out of her with fast and hard thrusts. He lets out a loud moan and feels his arousal harden even more - if that was possible - as he watch Kagome grab her breasts squeezing them hard. Her eyes are glazed over with wanton desire, and her tongue falls out of her mouth as she gasp and moan.
 
“Hmm Hmm Inuyasshaaa...ohhh yess ohh yesss ohh yess.”
 
He picks up the speed of the dildo as she practically starts bucking off the bed. She cries out and wails as she clamps her tightness around her toy and releases hard all over it...
 
Kagome lays her hips back down gasping and panting with her eyes close. The aching feeling is still there pounding forcefully at her body and she grips the dildo with her pussy again.
 
“More please, Inuyasha more. My whole body feels so..Ahhhh” Kagome eyes fly open, and she nearly sits up as she feels something dancing lightly across her folds. She looks down and sees Inuyasha's head between her thighs. He moans and pushes her thighs wider needing a taste of her. His hard arousal has already tented against his pants and making it very very hard for him to think. The smell of her arousal with a fruity hint draws his sensitive nose in. He shifts on her bed to try and ease off his arousal but moans from feeling the pleasurable feeling of lightly brushing it against her comforter.. He presses his face into her folds smelling and reveling in it not really caring about the buzzing toy on his cheek. He parts his lips and dips his tongue onto her folds and begins licking up the juice there. 'Ohh god,' Inuyasha thinks as the very very sweet taste burns deliciously on his tongue. He growls hard gasping as he rocks himself into her mattress. He dips his tongue back into her folds, but this time his licks are harder and faster. He is ravenous wanting more of the sweet flavor. She seems to be producing an unending supply. An unending supply that seems to be affecting Inuyasha a lot. He feels rather than sees her pussy clenching around her toy, and he parts her lips with his thumb and forefinger to lick around the toy. She screams and cries out bucking her hungry body up and more of the sweet liquid drips out.
 
Kagome gives a little frustrated growl as she bucks harder pressing herself against his face with every thrust. She reaches down and rubs his ears making him dip is tongue deep alongside the dildo. Her hands immediately press at the back of his head as she tries pushing him in her body. Her eyes closes in ectasy. Her mouth falls open in gasps, pants, and moans. The wet smacks and squishes grow louder and louder. All of this turns her on even more and makes her cum in a hoarse wail as her body convulses, and she releases forcefully on Inu's face.
 
Inuyasha pulls back licking and smacking his lips and gives her a smirk, “Tastes better than any fruit I've ever tasted.”