InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Past,present,future ❯ Diasapearance ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi everyone i decided to delete Mansion since i had a stroke of genius!
Your just gonna have to wait and read to see what happends.

Disclaimer:I do not own Inuyasha!

If you like it don't forget to review!

~~~~~~

Chapter 1.Disapearance.

Inuyasha was walking in the forest,as he called out for a young girl. "KAGOME!"The silver hair shouted and shouted.She has'nt out there and he began to worry.He ran back to the hut and sighed,the hanyou's friends were also worried.

"Its my frikken fault!I should've stayed and protected her!"The hanyou barked.'its my fault,its my fault!'.He got mad at himself.He hated it.

"Inuyasha don't think that.It has'nt your fault."Sango tried to calm down her friend.

"DON'T YOU GET IT!!!!SHE WOULD'NT HAVE LEFT IF I...if i..."Inuyasha's voice calmed and he stormed out of the hut.

"What is he talking about?"Sango looked at Miroku who was also confused.

(Goshinbouku)

"Oh Kagome.Where are you?"Inuyasha murmurmed to the sky as he looked at the stars.'Why did she have to be so reckless?Kagome..please please just wait a while im coming to free you.'

(Somewhere in japan)

A young girl just woke up.She felt very dizzy,she did'nt remember what happened.The girl could'nt remember her name!She looked around,she was scared as she was about to scream but then she noticed that there was a cloth on her mouth.

'Where am i?'The young teen told herself.

"Hello there.I see your awake."A voice called out.She came to the young girl and removed the cloth and untied her.

"Who are you?Who am i?"She asked the mysterious Girl that untied her.

"Your name is Kagome.My name's Saimai."Saimai introduced'And now let the future begin'

"Ka..Go..Me?"

"Yes that is your name.Kagome...I will sent you to a village and I want you to find Inuyasha."

"Inu..Yasha?"

"Yes.He's your boyfriend"Saimai explained.'Now lets see how Brother dear will act upon this.'

Saimai offered a hand to Kagome and she took it.They walked through a couple of hallways and ended up in a sort of teleporter.Saimai gave a sign to Kagome to walk to it and she did.A beam of light filled the room and Kagome awoke beside a large tree.

'Where am i?'She thought."InuYasha...."She remembered that name,and every time she said it she felt happy.Kagome then heard a voice call out to her it sounded very familliar.

"KAGOME!!!"

There it was again.She did'nt know who it was but she reconized it.Kagome then a saw a young man standing in front of her,he had long silver-hair and cute puppy dog ears!

"Kagome..."He's voice was so soft,Kagome stared into he's amber eyes,she loved them they were beautiful.

"Why...Why do i feel so happy?"Kagome asked the young man.

"Huh?Kagome are you okay?Its me Inuyasha."His voice sounded worried and Kagome felt a little guilty.

"Im sorry.I can't remember.But why?Why do i feel like i know you?"Kagome's eyes were filled with tears,she was so confused what had happened to her?

"Kagome..."Inuyasha pulled Kagome into his arms."Don't worry im here."Kagome felt safe,and cried herself to sleep.Inuyasha held Kagome n his arms tight."I will always protect you.From now on"

Inuyasha walked back to the hut.Miroku got the wrong idea.

"My my what is this?"Miroku grinned and received a punch by Sango.

"What happened?"Sango asked the Hanyou.

"She can't remember..she's forgotten everything"Inuyasha said softly.

"Oh my.This is not good."Miroku gasped.

"I wonder you could have done such a thing"

Inuyasha clutched his hand into a fists.He got very mad.The hanyou wanted to kill the person responsible for doing this to Kagome.

(Somewhere in Japan)

"Its time to make my appearnce"Saimai whispered."The past,the future,the present.They all existe to help each other out."

"And what happened before must happen again"A woman in her 30s continued for her daughter.

"Thanks mom!Don't worry i'll be okay"Saimai said running to the portal.After she was left the woman sighed.

"Oh the memories."she told herself.Then another young man came down.

"She's left already?"The young man said.

"Yes she has Inu-Kun"

"Kagome,i remember that day."Inuaysha said wrapping his arms around his beloved wife.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OUuuu is it good or what?!Anyway i hope you guys like it!I'll try to update it every week or so!

Pls review!