InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Penpal from Kyoto ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kitten: This story is going to suck ass!

Semme: No it's not... right CB!

Disclaimer: I'm CB right -points to herself-

Kitten and Semme: DUH!!!

Disclaimer: Don't need to yell at me... -whines and sucks on her finger-

Kitten: -growls- You big fat baby

Disclaimer: Right ANYWHOOO I own Inuyasha!

Semme: No you don't!!!

Disclaimer: Yes I do.... not

Kitten, Semme and CB: Heres the b-e-a-utiful story!

----------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------
Kagome Higurashi watched her feet as she walked on the city of Tokyo, Japan city sidewalk. It was nine o 'clock and she was just waking home from a night class she took to keep up her grades. Kagome's hair fell in her face as she boredly started to walk up the steps to her families' shrine. In a few days would be her birthday and she would be turning seventeen. Kagome never really liked birthdays, even more now that her mother has a new boyfriend who is a jerk and is living with them.

Kagome twitched as she seen her mother in the window of her room, with a letter. Her eyes went wide and thought 'Oh no she found my penpals letter!' she ran to the house and slammed open the door, she kicked her shoes off, and threw she backpack down; Kagome ran up the stairs to her bedroom seeing her mother just now walking out with a smile on her face. Kagome growled and walked to her "Mom, what the hell were you doing in my room!" yelled the anger teenager Kagome. Ms. Higurashi smile went to a frown as she stared at her daughter.

Souta came out of the bathroom wearing his PJ's and a tooth brush in his mouth "Kagome I guess you didn't hear..." he said pulling the tooth brush out of his mouth." Heard what!?" Kagome demanded. Ms. Higurashi smiled again and took her daughter's right hand "Come, me and Naraku has to tell you something..." Naraku Toiki an evil man that Kagome's mother loves. "Hey answer my question!?" Kagome demanded pulling away from her mom. "Huh oh right…" She paused and started up again "I was putting away you're clothes and I found you're report card. Nice grades by the way…" She answered.

Kagome sighed in relief `Thank god she didn't get a hold of the letter… I don't think she could handle me seeing a guy that lives in Kyoto' Kagome laughed a bit feeling embarrassed. "So you wanted to tell me something?" she asked in a soft voice. Ms. Higurashi grabbed Kagome's hand and dragged her down stairs to the front room, where Naraku was watching T.V. "Naraku hunny, I think we should tell Kagome..." Kagome watched as her mom was started to get real hyper. Kagome looked down at her mothers' right, which was shaking like crazy. Naraku looked up at the two women and sighed turning off the TV "Alright Su I guess she needs to know..." he sighed again and stood Naraku turned to them and gave Kagome an evil smile.

Kagome almost jumped out of her skin in fear 'Damn he's so creepy!' her mind scrammed. "Kagome..." Ms. Higurashi started. She stepped over to Naraku letting go of Kagome's hand; she turned around and smiled sweetly "Me and Naraku are getting married!" Kagome's world ended when her mother spilled out the news. You could tell Kagome was too happy about the thing by the look she gave them. "You're joking right?" Kagome asked making two fists. Kagome's mom shook her head happily, "No" Naraku smiled and kissed the top of his fiancés head.
----------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Kitten: Just because this is CB's first story I'm making her stop right here

Disclaimer (CB): No it's because you're a bitch!

Semme: Calm down... I'm sorry to the people that are reading this... I'll have to agree with Kitten in the beginning, this story sucks ass

Disclaimer (CB): Hey!! It's my story and I'm the only one who can dis on MY story! It sucks dick

Kitten: -Laughs- Everything you do sucks CB

Disclaimer (CB): That was cold Kitten

Semme: You do not have to review... cause we already know this story sucks!

CB, Kitten, and Semme: Good bye! For now