InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of The Sun ❯ Mother ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

MOTHER
He delved deep inside her, ad infinitum. He wanted to find himself there, somewhere deep inside her. Her amused laughter made him smile, made him feel the depths of his icy heart. A fog of lust, of passion descended in his heart and he forgot everything.
She takes him through passages unknown to him, makes him swim through a sea of love and brings him back to the darkness that never was…..
She was a masterpiece of the creator, made only for him, to bear him, to teach him to love him. The lust and dark pleasure flood his brain again and the cold, misty drops of dew fail to touch him, despite their teasing efforts. He belongs only to her, to her soul, to her heart…….
They make love like insane, wild animals, then like forbidden lovers, caresses, slow, gentle and sweet.
He looks at her face, radiant but the cruel smile still graces her face, like a backstabbing lover, like the sweet taste of dead blood, like the scent of the deadly nightshade…
He craves only for her taste, for her scent, for her heart…..
She laughs her delicate, beguiling laugh. Entrancing him, ensnaring him.
“You know, Sesshoumaru, you always tried to be like your father.”
She reaches close to him, and whispers seductively, “But you can never be him.”
In a trice, the fog of haze and lust clears. The dream is gone. The illusion is broken.
And for the first time, his heart too.
Mother.