InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pinkie Swear ❯ Trouble ( Chapter 19 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
 
=#= Trouble =#=
 
She was two feet of mischief.
 
As if it wasn't bad enough that trouble had a tendency to find her, she had a nose for trouble. If he didn't know better, he'd say she had some kitsune in her.
 
Jaken grumbled as he searched for his missing charge. The universe seemed to delight in confounding him at every turn while Rin with her sweet smile sailed through her life unconcerned. If he were troubled by such consistent misfortune, he would have perished long ago. Yet Rin, for all her unfortunate brushes with death, lived happy and healthy.
 
Because she had Sesshoumaru-sama's favor.
 
If he were so blessed, he would probably expire from overwhelming joy. The ignorant child didn't even properly appreciate the honor of having Sesshoumaru-sama's regard. She blindly took it for granted without understanding the worth of the protection he gave her.
 
Rin's life proved that luck wasn't everything.
 
=#=