InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Please love me! ❯ The Cause and The Case ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'm Saimai. Man,I have'nt written a story in such a long time,so I hope you like this one!

Please Love Me!
By: Saimai-Sama

Disclaimer
Inuyasha and the rest of the crew does not belong to me. T_T

Chapter One ~ The Cause and The Case

Im Inuyasha Kashi.15 years old.
Today,I have to say,is probably the worst day of my entire life. Why? Well,why don't I take this story a bit behind.

A few days ago,
I was having fun with the guys after school,rampaging and vandalising the school.Then,we heard a car coming. Shit! We split up.

"Damnit." I said.
The person got out of the car and saw the terrible sight,there was markings,eggs and toilet paper all over the school. The person was the school's principal. The female principale walked around,hoping to find traces of the culprit,or better,the culprit.
I fell over and the principal saw me. I started to run. 'Ha! No way,a girl in heels can catch up to me.'
BOOM! That's when it happened.
One second I was running and the next,I was trapped in a net. 'What kind of school keeps traps!?'

"Muahahahahahaha!" Boomed the principal laughed. Damn she gets on my nerves. "I've finally caught you,Inuyasha Kashi!"

And she went on and on about how proud she was.Well,who wouldn't be,no ones ever caught me before. Damn. I guess I got cocky. Then again,what is she gonna do? Call my parents? I don't have any. My brother? Ha! As if he even cared!
No,something worst. Much worst.

Today,
Well,wanna know what it is?
The bitch of a principal gave...no SENTENCED ME TO FOUR MONTHS OF COMMUNITY SERVICE!!! So here I am,standing in front of my Tokyo's general hospital. That bitch told me I was going to take care of an amnesiac case.
Apparently,I'm going to have to take care of some amnesiac girl. Keh! I went in the dreaded place.
I stinked like sick,and it stinked ten times more due to my sensitive dog nose. I walked over to the reception where the old lady made me follow her to a room.
The decor was really depressing,everything was just white and gray. There was a young girl sitting on a bed,looking at the window in deep thought.
Keh! Those helpless people really digust me.

"Inuyasha,this is Kagome Higurashi,she's a new case,please take care of her."
"Keh!"
The old lady left me with a bunch of instructions and told me another man was going to show me the ropes.A few minutes later,another guy came. He looked about my age and I was wondering what guy could possibly be doing here.
'I'll bet he some nerd,or something.'

"Hello Inuyasha,I'm Miroku."
The man had black hair(with a small ponytail)and dark blue eyes. He also had a calm smile which annoyed me a lot.The man had his hand out.
"Enchanted." I said sarcasticly,not accepting the hand.
"Aren't you the rude one?" Miroku replied meaning it more like a statement than a question.
"What's a guy like you doing here?" I asked.
"For the women,or course!"

What a letch! Gee. Miroku told me what I'm supposed to do.It wasn't hard,I just had to bring the "cases" around town and talk to them,supposedly hoping they'll remember something about themselves. Keh! When Miroku left,I was obligated to read the papers.It was just my "case"s
Bio.

Kagome Higurashi
15 yrs old
Shining Moon high school

Daughter of the owner of Shikon Jewel Temple.
Straight -A student
Student council president

Keh! What a nerd! Somehow though,the girl looked familiar,but I decided to ignore the feeling.
Problem:
Amnesiac and Mute

She's mute,too?! Gee. The rest of the page looked completely pointless,so I decided to skip and get to work so I can go home early.
I walked into that wench's room without knocking. She turned around and looked at me.Suddenly I smiled spread on her face. What the hell?

"What are you smiling for?"
She reached out for her notebook and took a sharpie blue marker. She wrote.
Hello Inuyasha! The murses told me you'd me coming. I'm pleased to meet you!
"Keh. Don't expect much affection from me. I'm not doing this by choice,wench."

She frowned and suddenly looked mad.It kind of scared me actually.The girl got out of bed and stood in front of me. She had a scary smile. Bang!
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" I said getting up,with one hand on my fresh wound on my head.
The girl wrote: For calling me a wench. =P Now,If you don't want to waste time,hurry up! I want to get out of here!

This "Kagome" is really irritating! Man,I have a feeling thse four months are'nt going to be so easy for me after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So,whatcha think? I don't think I started it out well,and I haven't reviewed it,so there's probably some faults but oh well. This story to pass the time,but If I at least have 10 views,I'll continue it.
Alright? Reviews are aprreciated!
--- Kudos! <3