InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pleasure ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters. I'm just borrowing them for a bit of...fun
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------*
 
 
It was a dark cloudless night in the modern era. The few stars that were able to shine through the pollution of the city twinkled brightly in the inky blackness. The almost full moon contrasted the darkness with its eerie glow that penetrated the skies. The Higurashi shine was hauntingly quiet at this time of night without a soul in sight. However, the peacefulness of the sacred area was soon disrupted when a red blur flew through the grounds at an alarmingly quick pace. The knight with shining silver hair perched outside a window on the top level, lightly tapping on the glass.
 
After a moments rustling an innocent looking human girl pulled aside the curtains and opened the window with a yawn. A strikingly handsome boy entered the room with ease and landed softly beside the girl.
 
“Took you long enough Inuyasha…” the girl mumbled sleepily.
“Keh. I had to wait until everyone was asleep in the past before I could sneak away.”
 
Inuyasha took in the sight of the still half asleep Kagome. She was stunningly beautiful with her slightly disheveled hair and creamy skin that glowed in the darkness. Inuyasha inhaled deeply to breathe in her soothing scent.
 
Kagome grasped Inuyasha's hand in her own and pulled him towards her soft bed. She pulled aside the blankets and crawled in to the far side. Inuyasha followed suit and slipped his hands around her waist, holding her in a protective embrace. Inuyasha idly ran his claws along her smooth skin as he pulled her closer. The hanyou soon started nipping at the back of her neck playfully. He fully intended to finish what they had started in the feudal era before an annoying monk and flustered demon slayer had interrupted them. Inuyasha leaned over Kagome and softly kissed the skin below her ear. Murmuring quietly between kisses he breathed into her ear,
“You promised…”
 
Kagome turned in his embrace so that she faced him. A slow smile spread across her lips as she leaned up and placed a kiss on his jaw line. Nuzzling her nose against his she answered,
“So what are you waiting for?”
 
Inuyasha growled appreciatively and nipped at her nose. He rolled Kagome on her back and slipped on top of her petite body. His warmth radiated into her skin and left her flushed. Kagome smiled slyly as she caught a triangular ear between her fingers and rubbed the sensitive appendage affectionately. Inuyasha groaned at her ministrations and pushed his head against her hand. The vibration of his growls sent shivers throughout her body and heightened her senses.
 
Inuyasha placed his head at the crook of her neck and kissed her soft skin roughly. His fangs grazed her and left little red lines which he soothed over with his talented tongue. Inuyasha slid down Kagome's body and teasingly nipped at one of her nipples through the fabric of her clothing. Kagome moaned throatily and her scent spiked. Inuyasha smirked and returned to his place at her collarbone. There he trailed a string of hot open mouthed kisses along her exposed neck and sucked on her increasing pulse.
 
Kagome's hands reached down and grabbed a hold of the powerful hanyou's bottom. She cupped the firm flesh with her palms and dug her nails into him. Inuyasha's rapidly growing arousal grinded against Kagome's delicate opening. Kagome moaned at the contact and he grunted lightly. Inuyasha's breaths were getting short and each puff of hot air he exhaled landed on Kagome's already heated neck.
 
“I...need you...” Inuyasha panted.
 
Inuyasha roughly pulled her shirt over her head and threw it carelessly to the corner. He quickly unclasped her bra and that too was thrown. Almost immediately his calloused hands attached themselves to the soft mounds. Inuyasha rolled the flesh between his palms and pinched her nipples. His claws grazed the underside of her breasts which caused another spike in her enticing scent. Inuyasha's erection pulsed in his hakama at the sounds leaving the sweet lips of his mate.
 
Inuyasha trailed his lips further down and kissed around her breasts. Kagome groaned and tried to push her aching nipple into his mouth. Inuyasha took one in and tugged at it, his fangs grazing the tender flesh of her breasts.
 
He smirked and huskily asked, “Impatient aren't you?”
 
Kagome let out a sound of frustration and roughly pushed him off of her. Inuyasha's eyes widened as he internally berated himself for ruining it. Kagome sat up, and forcefully pushed him down so he lay flat on his back, head facing the foot of the bed. The annoyed miko plopped herself down on his erection as she straddled him. Inuyasha gasped in a breath of air at the contact and Kagome moaned appreciatively. For a moment, Kagome's eyes closed in bliss and her head rolled to the side, revealing in the feelings evoked in her.
 
Completely through with his slow advances, Kagome practically ripped his shirts off of his body. She impatiently discarded the clothing and leaned down to kiss along his neck. Her soft lips placed tender kisses on his chest as she suckled the rippling muscle beneath her. Kagome harshly bit down on Inuyasha's nipple which caused him to cry out in surprise and pleasure. Slowly Kagome slipped her hand into his hakama and started stroking his engorged shaft. Her thumb circled around the tip and she felt Inuyasha quiver.
 
Kagome kept her other hand pressed firmly against his chest, preventing him from moving. She felt him rapidly pulsing beneath her hand and knew he was near. Just as he was about to come, she stopped all her ministrations. Inuyasha voiced a choked cry and pushed into her hand. Kagome removed her hand and crawled up his sexy body. Once she was face to face with her life time lover, she placed a gentle soothing kiss on his cheek before looking him in the eye. Inuyasha's half lidded hazy golden eyes registered her triumphant sly smile.
 
Inuyasha growled dangerously low at her, his body still slightly shaking. Kagome smiled innocently and leaned down to kiss him tenderly. Kagome moved her lips in a slow soft manner as Inuyasha remained unresponsive. Her pink tongue darted out and parted the folds of Inuyasha's lips and dipped inside. She ran her tongue over his delicious fangs and tapped at his tongue to coax him to come and play. With what sounded like snarl, Inuyasha fiercely kissed her, turning the sweet kiss into a raging fire.
 
Inuyasha grasped her arms tightly and sat up before pushing her down below him. With an evil gleam in his eyes Inuyasha quickly rid Kagome of her skirt and underwear. Kagome quickly fumbled with the knot of his hakama and undid the tie. Inuyasha kicked his restraining pants off and returned his attention to his incredibly arousing and frustrating mate. Slowly climbing back on top of her Inuyasha panted in her ear,
“You're going to pay for that my dear Kagome. I'm going to make you beg.”
 
It felt as though electrical shocks were coursing through her body as he worked his magic. Inuyasha kissed her everywhere, touched her everywhere. He left a trail of hot kisses down her stomach, and around her navel. Then to Kagome's agonizing pleasure he kissed along her inner thighs, careful to avoid her center as he passed it. Kagome whimpered below him. Suddenly without warning Inuyasha plunged his tongue into her slick passage. Kagome gasped then let out a long arousing moan. Inuyasha darted in and out of her quicker, imitating what he wanted to do very soon with another part of himself. He felt her inner walls begin to tighten and stopped what he was doing. Kagome almost cried out at the loss. She was so close! He smirked when she shot him an angry glare. Torture is such a sweet pleasure.
 
Kagome's shaky hand grasped his shaft again and moved her hand up and down soothingly. His eyes closed and he felt himself go painfully harder. Shivers coursed through his body and the pressure started to build at his erect desire. It felt too good, and it would be over soon if she didn't stop. Inuyasha grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away only to pin it above her head. Inuyasha carefully grabbed her other hand and pinned it with her other with one of his own hands. Kagome could feel his erection against her thigh, throbbing. Inuyasha placed himself right above Kagome's entrance. He teasingly rubbed himself on her nub before slowly entering her passage.
 
Inuyasha gently pushed in. Feelings rushed through him. The feeling was so intense it almost hurt. Kagome threw her head back in a silent scream under him, writhering. Inuyasha had to stop to regain control. It felt too pleasurable and he knew he could come after only a few thrusts. Kagome squirmed beneath him, urging him to go on. She wrapped her long, smooth legs around him and grasped him inside her.
 
A bead of sweat rolled down his face as he started the pace again. Inuyasha grunted loudly in time with his powerful trusts. He tried to go slowly at first, but his control snapped when Kagome repeatedly grasped him with her inner muscles.
 
“Inu...yasha...faster...onegai...” she moaned.
 
Inuyasha went faster and pound into her with new frenzy. Their bodies burned, and they could both feel it building. Inuyasha pulled her legs higher and rocked into her from another angle. Kagome moaned his name as she came crashing down. He could feel the liquid spill from within and her muscles convulsed around his length. With a few more desperate thrusts he spilled his seed into Kagome.
 
Both of them lay there panting for a few moments. Kagome looked up at him and smiled. He returned the smile and kissed her on the lips. Inuyasha earned a groan from Kagome as he pulled out. He fell beside her and wrapped his arms around her, still panting in exertion. Kagome snuggled into his embrace and kissed his shoulder lovingly. Kagome's hand stroked Inuyasha's chest softly as his arms wrapped around her form. Inuyasha placed a gentle kiss on Kagome's temple and pulled the blankets over them.
 
“Kagome?” Inuyasha's voice cracked in question.
“Me too Inuyasha…” Kagome yawned sleepily. Inuyasha smiled, happy she knew he loved her.
 
Kagome drifted off to sleep almost immediately. Inuyasha lay awake a while longer, basking in the afterglow.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------*
 
 
Kinda embarrassing isn't it? This was basically my first attempt at writing…well…anything! I wrote this about a year ago, and it's been posted that long. I just came back to edit it a bit and add a bit of detail. Hope my first story is okay! Reviews are highhhhhly appreciated!!! =)