InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Powerful Priestess ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Kaede stepped out of her house, when she saw kagome and Inuyasha have returned. Kaede turned to look at kagome. “I need to talk to all of you:” Kaede said to kagome, Inuyasha, sango, shippo, and miroku. She turned and went inside her house. When everyone entered kaede was sitting by the fire with boiling water. “What is it” kagome said. “I heard you are looking for a friend of yours in the other time.” kaede said looking at kagome. “Yes I am, but when I get back I ‘m going to start looking for her again” replied kagome. “Oh I see” kaede said. “What was your other question” Miroku replied. “ There’s something I want you to do for me while your on your journey” said kaede while looking in the fire and continued to talk “ I want you to look for the priestess.” “ you mean kikyo” Sango replied. “ No, there was a priestess before kikyo” she stopped and then continued “ and is the same age as kikyo.” “Where can we find her” said shippo. “ you’ll have to look for her, she is easy to spot she looks like you and kikyo by has great power she might also be your friend” kaede finished. Kagome was thinking in her mind, she took out her friends picture because kaede said it might be her friend. Kagome showed thee picture to kaede and everyone. “That’s her” kaede said in a gasp. “ How can it be her if she comes from kagomes time” shippo said “ and she’s not old.” “Shippo” sango said. “It’s a long story” kaede said “ but I’ll tell you, it started when............”

******************************************** ******************************************************************

A human lady and wolf demon were married and about to have a baby. The mother of the woman went to a shrine on top of the hill. She can and see spirits that tell the future and also see it. She bend down to her knees to summon the spirits. “Did you summon us” said one of the spirits “ yes” the mother said looking at them. There are five spirits all together. “My daughter is about to have a child” she said. “We know” all the spirits responded together. “The doctor said she ‘s going to have only one baby girl” she said. “But not only a baby girl, she is going to have four babies all together” one of the spirits said. “Four but the doctor said she’s going.........” she said surprised. “Three of the four babies are going to be girls and one boy” another spirit said. “ Two of them are half and the other two are full demons, but no human child” another spoke. “There’re not original full demon children. One of them is the eminence of hell and the other is the protector of earth and will become priestess” said the fourth spirit. “The eminence of hell will bring disaster to the world but can’t while her sister is still around” The fifth spirit responded. “ so you mean that her sister is going to stop her a lot” the mother of the girl said. “ yes and even if she turns into a half demon she is still powerful” the first spirit spoke. “ She is also going to get rid of evil and bring peace to the earth” the second spirit spoke. “ Here take this” the third spirit handed two necklace, one was in a red color and the other is a blue color. “The one with the red jewel, your going to give it to the girl that is going to bring disaster but put it on when she is born” the fourth spirit spoke. “How do I know which baby girl she is” she replied. “You’ll see it in her eyes” the fifth replied. “The other necklace put it on the other full demon child” the fist spirit said and continued “but put it on her when it’s the right moment.” “When the other full demon child is born her eyes will be closed for a month so you will know which baby girl it is” the fifth spoke. “She’ll want to be human, but because of to much power she can’t be and the necklace will drain some power ” the third spirit said and continued “ but not all of it.” “This is also the last time we will talk to you” the fourth spirit response. “ because really so that evil girl will destroy the shrine and that’s the only way we can talk to you” the second replied. “Why would she want to destroy the shrine” she said. “Because when the good girl uses the jewel, the necklace will have power and to get it she will destroy anything in her way” the first spirit replied .