InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Promise of The Past ❯ Gap between the Ages ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]


Inu-Girl's Gallery Page
Promise of the Past Part.1
Gap between the Ages Part.1
Darn that Naraku. The castle looks abandon, so he probably won't be coming back. You're right. After you broke through his demonic barrier, Naraku had to move on or risked being attacked. Naraku is vulnerable for me to kill him too. I was so close. Darn it!
I wonder if coming home was the right thing to do.I `m in the safe world, just taking the time studying, while they can be in great danger. I hope their all okay. This problem will be on the test in 2 days. So remember it while you still have the chance. Uh… What test?! I can't wait around worrying about other people. I've got 2 days to catch up. And if I don't cram now, I'll end up flunking! Kagome, you want to walk home with us? Of, course! So you know the trouble I'm in. Do me a favor and lend me your notes. It's not that simple, really. We have to study for the test too, ya know. Oh, come on you guys. I just need them for a short while. I'll give them right back to you. I know how hard it must be for you, since you're sick all the time. I knew you'd understand. So let me make a super fast copy of your notes, okay? Alright. I guess… that's what friends are for. So you will? Just make it quick. Ah… you're the best! But in return… Huh?! Thanks so much, Kagome! [Her friends said all at the same time.]
Uh… Kagome? Huh? There you go. Thinking again. About what? Come on, you can't fool us. Your jealous boyfriend, the one with the attitude. Oh… that guy! I wasn't thinking about him. Just admit it for once. So how's it going? I don't know what you want me to say? There has to be something new! Well… I meet his older brother the other day. Oh… so he has a brother? Is he a punk as well? I bet his brothers' just as strong! Oh… he's strong alright. Maybe the stronger of the two. Every time they see each other they get into fights.Kagome's boyfriend is really dangerous. Would a good friend keep quiet? Her future's on a collision course with doom. Love can concurall Kagome. All you need is to keep believing. What's the matter you guys? N-Nothing! Can I copy your notes now? Huh?! What's going on? This is exam week for all the colleges! Kagome, looks like your plan wasn't so original. What do we do? Stand in line? It's okay; we can make copies somewhere else. No problamo! OUT OF ORDER! Broken? CLOSED FOR THE DAY! What do you mean, closed?! No way! This can't be happening to me! Well…Kagome. See ya' later. We got to study. I hope everything goes okay with you! W-Wait! Don't go! They left! YOU TRAITORS!!
I thought Kagome said she wouldn't be long this time. She said she'd be 2 or 3 days over. Don't be so impatient, Inu-Yasha! Why? You should be as worried as I am. It's not as though we only started to hunt down Naraku a couple days ago. Besides, Inu-Yasha… you could use a little rest, especially after that last battle. What are you going about, Sango?! I'm not like you weakling humans. A little battle here and there doesn't make me a bit tired! That's just it! We can't keep up with your energy, and you shouldn't expect us too! So, you're the one who's tired, not me! So, I see. Naraku's demonic aura remains hidden and is allusive as before.I've had my Soul Collectors to look for the demonic aura, but there isn't even a hint of a barrier. How has he hidden such a strong demonic aura? Darn! Kagura, get the Sacred Jewel shard from Kohaku's corpse. I use to think this kid was just a mindless puppet, yet he refused to kill the captured girl. Nor did he allow himself to be killed by Sesshomaru. Kohaku, let me remind you that if you keep defying Naraku you won't leave much longer. Not that I'm the one to talk. Naraku disappeared and he taken Kohaku with him. Kohaku…where are you my brother? Sango. Miroku. So… Miroku went to woo Sango? That has to be it. Kagome said that, that is what Sango is secretly waiting for. What ever that means. Kirara… Can I sit here? I predict that you are worried about your brother. Yes… I am. It's easier said than done. But don't worry yourself to long. Uh-huh. You probably rather to be alone, I suppose. Huh? You mean, is that all? Huh? I mean after giving me the encouragement I needed, you would usually try something lecherous. Sango… Miroku touched Sango's butt. You should've asked me sooner if that's what you wanted! SMACK! Hmm? Oh… nice contact on that one! Darn. Everyone is crazy around here.
I guess there's no way but to study. I don't understand a thing! At times like this there's only one thing to do… Hello, is this Setsko? Yeah, it's Kagome here.Ask someone else! Okay, thanks. `Bye. I don't even know why I called her in the first place. It'll come back to me in a little while. Sis, your text book…I didn't accomplish rather anything last night. Hey, sis. Hey. Don't talk to me or I'll forget everything I memorized this morning. Today's my last day to get back on track! Surprise…Inu-Yasha's here! What's the matter with you? You're late! I came to get you, is it obvious. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??? I'VE GOT A REALLY IMPORTANT TEST TOMORROW!! What are you so mad about? Bye! See ya' later! Do NOT go outside, whatever you do. Stays put in the house and what for me, UNDERSTAND? Alright, alright. I'll see you around supper time. So, see you then. Right. Oh…where's Kagome? She left already. Oh dear. I spent all morning preparing the lunches, and she forgot hers. That's a lunch? Would you be kind enough to take it to her? Hmm? Here. All I got to do is follow Kagome's scent and I'll catch up to her right away. Stop him! Thief! Hold it! Out of my way or you're going to get hurt! You want to die, you little punk? Kagome's world is a lot more dangerous than I figured it would be! Now what's the problem? Huh? Inu-Yasha jumped on a police car, ran up a ladder, and shattered the glass with his claws! Don't just stand there, come on! Huh? What's the matter? Fuzzy ears! Knock it of, stop touching! See ya' kid. Doggy man, thank you for saving me! Man, this place is one disaster after another. What's the matter, Kagome? Oh… don't worry about me. Heh, heh, heh. I don't believe this. What is Inu-Yasha doing here? SIT!! Uh? Sit you say? Well… Kagome way don't you stand for us? Everyone started to laugh at Kagome. Why does she do this to me?
Gap between the Ages Part.2
Didn't I make it clear for you to stay home? Quit naggin', it wasn't my fault. Your mother asked me to come. My mom did? You forgot this. Oh… this is my lunch.He went to all that trouble just to bring this to me. Hold on, Inu-Yasha. Let's share this. I see you've already shared. I won't be able to concentrate at home, I'll stay in the library `til supper time. I have to study hard or I'm doom! Oh… hi Kagome. Hi yourself. How is that Neuralgia of yours doing? Never felt better. You got to take better care of yourself, you're still so young! Heh; heh; heh. Kagome, I put together healthy recipes for you, promise you'll give them a try okay? See ya' later Kagome. He sure is thoughtful, I give him that much. What a second! Why didn't I think of it earlier? I can ask him for the notes I need. I have to catch up with him! Hojo don't go yet! Found ya'. [Kagome panting] Oh… I almost forgot. A couple minutes in the blinder and these can work on all sorts of aliments. Huh? How considerate of you. Listen Kagome. Mind over matter. Live a wholesome life and eat three square meals a day. Yeah, right! See ya' later Kagome! Wait! I have to ask you something, please come back! He's gone. I'm home. I couldn't burrow anyone's notes. Hey, Kagome come and see something. What's everyone looking at? [The television reporter is talking.] According to reports, a strange looking youth in a red Kimono single-handingly captured a bank robber. What's the story about? On top of that, this youth rescued a child trapped in a local apartment fire. Inu-Yasha's so cool. This a drawing of his likeness done by the child. Hey! That's the cap I was wearing today. You're right, it is. What did he do on the way to school? This is the strangest box I've ever seen. Inu-Yasha won't stop bothering Kagome, by looking at what she is doing. Oh yeah. This is helping me concentrate. SIT!! Sota come here a sec. What is it, Kagome? Keep Inu-Yasha company. Sure thing. I'll scrub your back if you scrub mine. Thanks Sota. Now then, back to studying. Ahhh… it's boiling, what's he trying to do to me? Ahhhh! You have to rinse of the suds. I'm not going back in there. GET OUT!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!! Oh no. Now I've forgotten everything! Would you like something to eat? It's sure quiet all of a sudden. Ahhhhh! What was that? My tongue's on fire! I gave you some curry, but maybe it was too spicy! That's surprising for guy who blows a gapping hole in his gut! Ya' know… What is it? I'm keeping quiet. Yeah… but how am I suppose to concentrate with you staring at me? Why don't you lay down? Not likely. So, turn around and get back to your studies. We're going back tomorrow, no excuses! Okay! Is he really going to stay up all night watching over me? I wouldn't put it past him, he always got energy to burn! Gah! He's asleep! What's with him? He bugs me all the time and he chooses now to flake out on me. I never seen Inu-Yasha sleep so soundly. Maybe he's more tired than the rest of us. Have a nice sleep if only for the night! So, you spent the night at Kagome's house? What's wrong Kagome? Where are the smiles? Where do you like? You were hogging the whole bed and I didn't get a minute sleep, on top of that the test was a killer! MAN, MY LIFE STICKS!!!! Well… at least it's sunny!