InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ PS: With Love ❯ I'll Meet You In The End ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 14. I'll Meet You In The End


The day had melted into a sunny florecence. Kagome just sat at the beach, holding her knees, staring into the circular motion of the ocean. Every day she got up early, and waited for the day to end. She had so many things running through her mind when she went to bed. So many times she wondered if Inuyasha would rape her. It would be the perfect place to. They were stranded here; people back home already considered them dead. Inuyasha was at the camp putting more wood down, and he could totally just come up from behind and strike her unconscience. Kagome looked back at Inuyasha. "What if we needed to repopulate the earth." she said to herself. Inuyasha looked up from what he was doing and looked at her. His face went a bright red, as he ran off somewhere. Kagome just stared. Had he heard her? How could he? He was so far from her. Kagome smiled. What if they had to though?

"..Would he do it, because he had to.. or would he, if he loved me? .. Why would he love me? I don't, love him. I wonder if he would do it romantically." Kagome doubted her thoughts by remembering Kikyou. "Psh, obviously Inuyasha would choose Kikyou over me. "
"Why do I even bother thinking about him, when I have Hojo to go home to?" Kagome lay down on the beach and closed her eyes. "I wonder what it'd be like to kiss Hojo.." The warm sunlight felt so good on her skin. Kagome slightly opened her mouth, and closed them slowly as if she was kissing Hojo. She closed her mouth, and reopened it, with her tounge reaching foreward a little bit, like a licking motion. She rubbed her stomach, as it was greatly warmed by the sun, and as the tips of her toes were moistened by the ocean. Kagome could hear Inuyasha calling at her, but she didn't react, for she fell asleep.


Kagome was in her bedroom, but she woke up because she heard some weird noises outside her window. It was after midnight, and the streelight infront of her house was already on. She opened her window and saw it was someone she knew. She couldn't tell who it was from up there, but they were calling her outside. Kagome sneaked downstairs, and went outside. The stranger's face was illuminated by the street light and she could see it was Inuyasha. "What do you want?" she asked. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome, and held her extremely close to him, so that her chest was aligned firmly against him. He moved in closer, but what she expected him to do, he didn't. He got so close to her, that his lips were touching hers. Every word he pronounced, his lip would rub against Kagome's. Kagome was breathing heavily, but slowly. She could feel Inuyasha's breath on her neck. Was he going to kiss her? He was.
He grabbed her waist and brought it to his crotch, where he repeatidly pressed hard against her. Kagome had her arms around his shoulders, and her head burried in his neck. She lifted her head up, and Inuyasha began tonguing inside her mouth. She returned the gesture. They fell onto the grass, where the tonguing got more vigerous. Inuyasha though did stop, and looked into Kagome's eyes. "I love you." he said to her. "Do you love me too?"Kagome hesitated and said yes. He lifted himself off her slightly and rubbed her breasts under her shirt. Then Inuyasha came down and kissed Kagome.


Kagome opened her eyes, then closed them again, but her eyes jolted back up as she saw Inuyasha sitting beside her, watching the ocean. She stumbled away, even as she was crawled up on the sand. The sudden movement startled Inuyasha, and he just stared at her. "Woah. What the hell." he said to her. Kagome just stared amazed and scared and shocked at Inuyasha with her jaw hung open. The feeling she had in her dream still tingled all over. Inuyasha adverted his gaze from her to the sea. "Oh my god.." she whispered to herself. It felt so good. . . but why did she have this dream about Inuyasha? "What are you doing?" Kagome asked shakily. "Well since you could relax, I wanted to too." He looked back at her. "What's wrong with you? You have a nightmare or something?"
Kagome didn't say anything at first. "I don't know."

Inuyasha got up, dusted himself off and walked toward Kagome.
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She shouted at him. Inuyasha stopped dead in his tracks. "Holy hell." He said. "What's the matter with you?" But he didn't bother to stay and find out. He just walked back up to the beach.

Kagome sat there cold, hugging her legs, thinking. "It felt so good.." She touched her lips, and slightly touched her tounge. She looked at Inuyasha. "..He looks so good.." Kagome bit her lip. Did she like Inuyasha?