InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy From the Past ❯ Pretty Puppy ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I do not own Inuyasha and Company, no matter how happy it would make me. Rumiko Takahashi does.
Written for Ebony Silks Week 56: Drabble - Adorable Theme
 
 
He would never hear the end of it. It was his own fault, not that he'd ever admit it. He'd been roaming around in canine form when he was caught again. The little girl who found him was cute and she promised doggy treats, a guilty pleasure of his from Kagome's time, so he followed her home. He was there hours before he was able to sneak away and return to the shrine grounds. When he got back he hadn't been able to get inside and Kagome had forbidden him from changing form outside so he had to wait for her.
 
Kagome was humming softly as she walked towards the house, carrying several bags. Her steps slowed and she dropped her purchases in shock. “What… how… you…” she said through a fit of giggles. When he glared at her she just laughed harder. “How in the hell did you end up like that?”
 
Sitting outside the front door was Sesshoumaru in canine form, decorated with probably a hundred little pink bows tied throughout his white fur. She opened the door and he ran inside, shifting immediately to his humanoid form, not that it was any better. The bows were still in his hair and they weren't letting go!
 
“Need some help?” Kagome asked, finally able to control her giggling. He gave a curt nod and she smiled at him before starting to untie the bows. “You know what, Sesshoumaru? You look absolutely adorable in pink.”
 
“This Sesshoumaru is not amused.”