InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Puppy Pink ❯ Puppy Pink ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"!irritations of kinds all of care takes stuff This .right were you, Kagome Hey" ,factly-of-matter saying before laugh a out bark Inuyasha was heard he thing last the and ,floor the on head his to next land calamine of bottle the felt He .blackness then ,stars fuzzy of full room a into faded consciousness his word last his With "-occur not would misfortunes such ,night at late bush convenient a of instead ,be should it arenas the to kept was together around rolling people two if Perhaps" ,particular in one no to stated he ,tea his enjoy again once to around Turning .response only her was glare heated A "?well as ivy the of case sudden your by vexed as you are ,Kagome lady me tell So"
 
".stop itching the make to way other no there's off skin your scratching of short that know you'd before ivy poison had ever you'd if and ,Miroku ,lotion calamine called it's ,Actually" ,monk the corrected she ,distraction a on Intent .embarrassment of blush the see could she back Inuyasha's on 'paste pink' dabbing sat Kagome where from but ,coming forth was 'keh' a past response No "!?experienced you've worst the truly this is ,past the in through been have you that all With ?paste pink in toe to head nearly covered be to yourself allowed and ,ministrations Kagome's to submitted you've sudden a of all that is it why understand to difficult it finding am I ,So"
 
.going was this where liking not was he ;reply testy his was "...so..."
 
".assistance medicinal of type any refused always have and ,pulp near a to beaten and ,poisoned ,senseless knocked ,blown-up ,slashed ,cut ,carved ,battered ,bruised been have ,recall to me for times many too death to bled nearly have ,times numerous death faced have you other each known we've time the all in that is ,Inuyasha ,point My"
 
.hanyou peeved the to directly speak to turned and ,brazier the to next tea of cup his placed Miroku sigh exasperated an With .out growled Inuyasha "!monk this of all to point a be better There !!!!Grrralright"
 
.Kirara ,"-mew-"
.Myoga ,"-unconscious knocked-"
.Kaede ,"-poisoned-"
.Shippo ,"-up beat-"
.Sango ,"-sliced-"
 
"-trampled been he's ,forgetting I am else what ,Hmm"
 
.'mew' a in threw neko the Even .grumbles Emphatic .nods Emphatic
 
.continued monk the "?him known we've time the in youkai countless by death to maimed nearly been not he has ,And"
 
.grumbles Hanyou .nods Head
 
"?torso his through plunged hand poisoned a had not he has ,hanyou resilient our but ..." inquired monk the "...wrong I'm if me correct ,friend My"
 
.him on in starting before tea of cup his sipped casually he ,hanyou the to back his With .worth cents-two his in put to necessary felt that monk the ,usual as ,was It .it with content been he'd wished he and ,broken was silence the ,Finally
 
.something was that ;disbelief in him at staring was youkai-neko the least At .hut Kaede's in brazier the around restraint-self silent in sat all who ,him to closest people the by surrounded was hanyou this instead ,No !it with done be and ,monk or kitsune the out knock ,anger with state flustered his disguise could hanyou particular this Then .tease and ,snicker ,fingers point to friends said for better typically is it ,moment said After .moment embarrassing the mentioning not pointedly friends your is ,moment embarrassing an to witness being friends your than humiliating more thing only the that ,discovered been has It.