InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Quarter-Demon ❯ Markings ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Quarter-Demon

Chapter Thirteen: Markings

 

By Kurohi Tatsaki

 

"speaking" [thinking] ~~~POV switch~~~ /things in speech in quotations/ ***Passing of Time {sounds} ***dreams end/begin***

Disclaimer: No matter what, I don't own Inu-Yasha. The only ones that I DO own are the sons and daughter of Inu-Yasha IN THIS FIC! E-mail/review if you want to use them, and I'll let you if you give me credit for the character(s)!

----------------------------------------

 

"Oh, ow, ow..." grunted the mutt as his mother-to-be treated the wounds on his shoulder and back. They were wiped with gauze, and even though they were already healing at a decently rapid pace, they were bandaged up accordingly, leaving the teen no worse for the wear.

 

"That should do it," chirped Kagome. "You should be all healed by morning."

 

Kurohi turned his aqua gaze to his mother and smiled. "Yup, just like a good demon, eh?" he joked, hiding a wince as the wound from the wind scar and Kasei's poisonous fire festered for a second in the confines of his chest, and he held back a gasp that followed the pain's increase. [I don't have much longer... I feel life draining with every second...] His gaze turned to the others and he blinked as two people were missing. "Hey, where are Koga and Celia?"

"I don't know..." murmured the dark-haired beauty, looking around with a puzzled expression on her face. "I think they must have run off."

 

The mutt laughed. "Wanna bet they like each other?! Hahahahaaaaa-haha--ACK!" His face suddenly kissed the ground as Kagome's hit to the back of his head send him flying downward. He spat out the dirt in his mouth and sat up, a glare of indignation on his face. "MOTHER!!" he screeched as his mom - while laughing good-humoredly - hightailed it to Inu-Yasha, who lay, sleeping on the ground not even two to three yards away.

 

After a moment, the lad smiled, his anger forgotten as the sweet thought of his parents together touched his mind. [Be happy, you two. I'm glad I got to see you both again... Even if it might be for the "last" time.]

 

With that, he sat down in front of the blazing flame of the campfire. The warmth struck his face and body with unrelenting force, but he didn't mind such intensity. He closed his blue eyes, - which had been reflecting the fire at that time - and began to think, trying not to take note of how his body seemed to want to sleep.

 

[I've changed the past. Who knows what'll happen to me when I go through the well? Will I die? Will I forget? Will I forget everything that's happened to me? I don't want to forget. Forgetting means that I'll insist it never happened to me. I'll have to start over if that happens. Maybe I won't be concerned should I forget this. What if I don't forget it? Well, if I don't forget it, I'll maintain just about everything I recall... That made sense, right? Oh, what the hell, it's MY head...

 

[Kasei...]

 

At the name in his mind, his heart skipped a beat and he thought of that certain hanyou's name again, getting the same reaction. He loosened up the top of his haori - wearing nothing underneath that - and touched his bare - but scarred - chest, right over his heart. It pounded against his fingertips, sturdy and steady, but he knew that even his heart liked to play tricks on him.

 

[...I hope I don't forget you. If I do, will you let me fall in love with you again? *Will* I fall in love with you again? I hope so... I love you so much! So much, it's driving me insane... and I love it. I love how crazy you make me... You make me wanna do stupid things, and I love that, too. I can't help what I feel and if I don't do something TONIGHT...

 

[Kasei... I know what I'll do. If I don't get to have you for the rest of my days - if I forget about you, I want you to remember what I'm about to do... I'm giving you something precious to me. You already have my heart and my soul... and I really don't know what you've given me... I don't know the words... so I cannot describe it...]

 

The fire lowly sparked, signaling the end of those awake. Blue eyes stared into the dying fire for a few moments before straying to the half-asleep redhead - he had been up, eyes rather alert and set on the mutt until they finally started to slip. Softly, he crawled over and sat next to the man's chest. His tail curled against the man's stomach and rested there. He cradled the slender face in one hand, causing almond-shaped eyes the color of the stars twinkling above to slide open in a serpentine fashion, clouded by sleep.

 

Had it really been so long before he had finally moved?

 

"Mnn?" murmured the man tiredly, face slack, as if in a daze.

 

[...Yes... you already have my heart and my soul...] "Kita?" Kurohi asked softly, his face nearing the other's just a little bit.

 

Kasei lazily smiled. "Iya. Genki desu. Doshite?"

 

[...but I can give you my body...] "Nanda, demo, sugoi..." breathed the mutt, shaking his head once. "...Just relieved you weren't harmed by... me." He closed his eyes. "Masaka ano...-"

 

"-Shh!" hushed the hanyou - not because the mutt was talking loudly, far from it, as he wasn't talking loudly. He merely didn't need to hear any more of the mutt's "self-discipline". "It's not your fault. It's my poison and that damn girl's fault you went ballistic."

 

[...Boku wa anata no... subete anata no de aru...] "D-Demo..." He bit his lip a moment. "I attacked you." [...will you be mine?]

 

That warm smile remained. "You always come after me, and only me, remember?"

 

[Only you...?] Kurohi was struck speechless. He frowned and blinked once, uncertain. A soft breath escaped his lips before he called in a fresh one, showing the tips of his fangs in the process. "You mean, I didn't really go for anybody BUT you...?" [The demon attacks all and wants to kill all. How could it only chase you?]

 

That smile suddenly held more meaning. "Yup."

 

[/Yup/... how cute...] He grinned, and somehow, his instincts woke up from their slumber. "Was that a hint, Kasei?"

 

"Perhaps. Does it sound like one to you?"

 

The boy's grin became libidinous. His tail twitched against the other's stomach before fully curling again. "Un," he breathed. He dipped his head and pressed his lips to the other's. Both their eyes slid shut. His free hand reached out and entangled itself in those fiery-red, long furs on Kasei's head, supporting it as well. His tongue touched Kasei's lips and was immediately granted entrance.

 

Kasei purred softly in his throat, enjoying the feeling of being dominated for the time being. One of his hands came up and tugged at the bandage around Kurohi's right shoulder.

 

"Mn?" mumbled Kurohi through the kiss. [You want my blood, do you? Heheh. You'll get it... eventually. Not yet.] He doubled the passion of the kiss by letting his tongue withdraw and let Kasei take over. The mutt pulled Kasei's hand away by the wrist from the nearly-healed wound in his arm only to let it grasp his tail. Once grabbed, his tail gently wrapped around the boy's hand and wrist and halfway up his arm.

 

Kasei's free hand grabbed the other's waist, pulling the younger one atop him, and the tail tightened instinctively - for only a second - on his arm. One eye slid open and the fire-head blinked - with one eye open, the other closed - at the furry, soft limb. [What's his tail supposed to be doing...?] he thought, letting his eye close again. He then focused on the kiss again. His tongue brushed against the younger one's semi-formed fangs before dancing with Kurohi's tongue.

 

The tail tightened again for a second and Kurohi moaned. His body shuddered once before his body succumbed to the sensations. He leaned back and tugged the hem of Kasei's red, imperial-style haori up and over his head. It was flung to one side and his white, long-sleeved undershirt went with it.

 

The younger demon pulled out of the kiss and his eyes roamed across the older boy's chest. "Hot damn... I could devour you right here, right now..."

 

"Mat~te..." huskily murmured the fire hanyou. He pointed to the sleeping figures. "Not here..." [Everyone else is here. Let's go elsewhere so we can do whatever we want. I'm gonna make you *scream* tonight...]

 

Kurohi nodded and pulled further away from the year-older teen to get himself to his feet. Kasei followed, taking his haori and undershirt with him, clutched in one hand.

 

The mutt took hold of the other's hand and laced their fingers together. He then proceeded to walk to an area that had captured his eye while on their way to their campsite.

 

Kasei stared blankly at their conjoined hands. It felt nice, reassuring him that, yes, the mutt-head wasn't... [Isn't what...?] The hanyou blinked. [What ISN'T he doing? I don't get it.

 

[Wait...

 

[Is "leaving me" the right phrase?] His face screwed up slightly at his confusion.

 

"I'm not leaving you."

 

"Huh?" asked Kasei, blinking. His eyesight cleared and was greeted to a pair of sparkling sapphire orbs. He finally realized they had stopped moving.

 

"You just said, /leaving me/. I'm not leaving you. How could you even THINK that?" His eyes narrowed. "I won't leave you. I can't." At that last statement, his voice had dropped to a mere whisper so quiet, only the speaker and the redhead's attentive and sensitive ears just barely picked it up. He paused. "Don't you trust me at least?" His eyes held confused glitter.

 

"I was only trying to figure somethin' out, mutt-head," replied the half-breed, ruffling the other's hair with his free hand. One of the boy's eyes closed at the contact. "That's all. Sorry if I worried you."

 

"Daijoubu," he replied. He turned and continued to walk, their hands joined. The redhead's hand fell from the other's soft hair as he was lead further to the area.

 

Kasei heard flowing water. His golden ears twitched toward the source and he tugged on Kurohi's hand. In response, the teen's head turned.

 

"Nn?"

 

"I hear water. Are we going there?" asked the hanyou.

 

The boy smiled. "Un."

 

"And what will we do there?" he asked, playing the part of an "innocent" while Kurohi played the part of the "corrupted".

 

"You'll see when we get there." [I haven't a thing planned.]

 

True to his word, they came upon water. Steam emitted from the surface of the water, making Kurohi's grin widen. [I knew it was water, but a hot spring? Hot damn!!] He turned his gaze to Kasei, eyes half-lidded, and began to strip down.

 

[Did you know about this hot spring, my sexy puppy?] thought the redhead, licking his lips.

 

He kicked off his shoes and removed his white socks, stuffing them into the green and violet-stitched footwear. He grasped a section of belt behind his back and tugged it loose. It fell in a light heap at his ankles. Since the belt was untied, the long-sleeved red haori slipped from his shoulders and easily fluttered to the ground with a mere twitch of his arms.

 

In the reflection on the water, the light from the moon caused the scar tissue from the burn to shimmer. At the wound still festering within, Kasei held back a wince of sympathy. He strode over and caressed the injury, face taut in a slight frown.

 

"Boku wa... kore wo shita...," he said slowly. [At first, all I wanted to do was kill you. Now that I've fallen in love with you, how can I submit you to such a fate? I don't want you to suffer such internal pain... I'd rather die...]

 

Kurohi blinked, oblivious to the slight twinge the wound gave, limbs paralyzed due to the odd actions his...

 

...what was Kasei to him now?

 

...lover?

 

[Lover... koibito... itoshii...]

 

The boy's aqua eyes narrowed ever so slightly. "We were enemies then," he stated gently. "You only wanted to kill me. I don't care about that anymore. Not after everything that's happened. Please trust me on this. Your deed is behind me - I hold no grudge against you, itoshii. I would willingly go through this and hell an infinite number of times over if it meant that I would return to you!"

 

Kasei looked up sharply, fingers still lingering on the star-shaped scar. Only one word echoed in his mind. "/I...Itoshii/?" [He called me... "love"...?]

 

"Sate, aru, sou desu ne?" he asked back, looking him in the eye. He purred softly - sure, he was a dog, but he learned that learning HOW to purr was not only calming for the self, but calming for others as well. Due to all his practice, his purrs had become deep and powerful. A dog's purr at its best.

 

[...I've lost control of this situation... What do I do?] He looked down at his feet. "I suppose..." [I can't exactly let him LEAD ME AROUND!]

 

"Kasei-koi." [Look up at me. Look me in the eye. Don't look at the ground. It doesn't suit you - not with you and your eternal fire. You ARE everlasting and it does not fit you to act as if you are not. Then again, is this the true you? Will you show me the true you?]

 

He looked up again, the moon's reflection on the water bouncing off against the hanyou's silver irises. The light played upon those pretty orbs, dancing and constantly moving, casting those starlit eyes to obtain streaks of other colors and a low glow.

 

[You're very beautiful, but I want to make sure of your love. I want to know if it's true. I want to know if you DO love me, and that it's not just lust.] "If you don't want to do any of this, please back out now. If you don't love me, I can't make love to you." He didn't dress back up, nor strip down any further. This was the line.

 

Would Kasei cross it?

 

He must have when he suddenly felt his lips crushed by another silky pair. A warm, wet tongue thrust itself into the mutt's mouth and ravenously explored his mouth. Kurohi's breath left him in a gasp at the sensations pooling through him and he moaned.

 

[Gods... Kasei... You have me... You always have... You just didn't know...] He grabbed his significant other by the back of his shoulders and pulled him, desperately wishing to be closer, his tail coiling around his lover's waist. [Yes... that's it... take me... I'm yours! Eternity!]

 

The hono no youkai let him be crushed against the younger being and held him around his lower back, hands reaching down and massaging his ass. [Damn... His mouth is HOT... What does he do - hold a fire in it, or is it just me...?]

 

Kurohi groaned at the sensation of being fondled there and gasped for a whiff of breath. However, everything that has a beginning has an end and the kiss had actually only lasted for a moment before they pulled back.

 

He smirked lightly, toying with his waistband. "Hmmm... Shall I, or shall I not...?" he mused aloud.

 

[You'd BETTER pull those down! Never mind, I'll do it for you!] The star-eyed man smirked and pulled the other's pants down. He blinked in confusion when he saw a pair of silver shorts underneath. He looked up. "Why are you wearing shorts underneath your pants?" he asked bluntly, an expression of complete and utter bewilderment etched on his features.

 

The younger boy chuckled, fingering the undergarment. "They're called boxer shorts. But what does it matter what I wear? It's all coming off." As the hanyou straightened up, the mutt swiftly reached down and pulled the odd garment - to Kasei, at least - off his form, and hopped into the hot-spring before he could get a good look at his endowments.

 

Kasei blinked and gulped, a feeling of... dare he say it... fear... coming to the surface of his consciousness. He shook off a shudder and stared down into the water's depths.

 

The mutt did not resurface.

 

Kasei threw off his remaining clothing and dove in. He sunk for a bit and after a moment, a flash of red-orange and black caught his eye, and he grabbed it.

 

Kurohi looked down at him and blinked, blowing a small amount of air from his mouth in the form of bubbles. He grinned and pointed to the surface of the water. [Need, air. Let, go.]

 

The hanyou let go of the boy's tail and let him swim up for air. Though not really needing it, Kasei did the same, and the first thing that came out of his mouth was, "I didn't know you could SWIM!! The only time I saw you in the water was when you were DROWNING!! Don't scare me like that!!!" He pulled his other into a crushing hug.

 

"Go...Gomen... I didn't mean to scare you... I just like the water..." he replied quietly, closing his eyes. His slightly gasping breaths as he recovered from his little dunk hit the fire demon's collarbone in almost uneven rushes. He felt Kasei's warmth all around him, making him feel light-headed and joyful despite the scare he had delivered to his koi. "...and you, my fire kitty..." he murmured, licking, nipping and kissing at the other's collarbone. [You're warm... Warmer than the spring we're in...]

 

The fire demon tilted his head back to allow more access, letting a light, deep purr loose through his chest and throat.

 

Kurohi giggled at the noise and vibrations and let loose his own sound, placing butterfly kisses along the other's throat. His lips felt funny at the contact but he brushed it off. After a moment, he licked his lips. [You taste really nice. I wonder what you would do if I traveled down...?] He gently nudged the other male to an edge of the spring and slowly attacked his chest, lapping at it greedily for a short while. His tongue then sought out a nipple and licked slowly at that, purposely avoiding the tip for a bit until the last second when he withdrew his wet appendage.

 

Not much of a difference in the other's reaction. The hanyou didn't even hiss a breath, but arched an eyebrow with curiosity. [He must not be very sensitive there, huh...? Oh well. No demon is the same.] Not about to be put-off, he dipped his tongue into the other's navel.

 

The reaction was instantaneous. The teen yelped and giggled, grabbing at his other's face. "Oi! Oi-oi-oi-oi-oi-oi! E-NOU~GH with the belly!" he laughed.

 

Kurohi lifted his head and smirked. "Just testing your sensitivity," he purred. "After all, I wanna hear you mew my name, my cat."

 

"Oh yeah? Well, YOU'RE gonna be whimpering MINE like the pup you are!"

 

"We'll see about that." His tongue poked out slowly from his mouth and ran gently, slowly, across the underside of the older one's cock. The hanyou took in a shuddering breath and one hand fisted into the other's lush hair. The slow torture gradually setting off his impatience.

 

The brunette then took the older one's member into his mouth and suckled, noting the rather salty flavor in the back of his mind. His tongue lashed out once at the balls, and his wet doggy ears were treated to a short mew. His eyes glanced up at the redhead's flushed face and flexed his throat muscles, as he had taken all of Kasei into his mouth and partially down his throat.

 

The redhead mewed at the pumping sensation and curled slightly into his lover.

 

The mutt's throat relaxed and he let Kasei slip out of his mouth in one motion. The latter growled and pressed his lips impatiently against the younger one's. When he pulled away, he growled, "You're too fuckin' teasin'... MY turn, dammit!"

 

Kurohi panted as Kasei flipped them both over with the hanyou on top and straddling his thighs. "You look good there, all dominant, itoshii... I wonder what you'll do to me?" huskily whispered the mutt.

 

The male named Mars smirked and replied sexily, "You'll feel and see everything I do to you. You can be sure of that, my love." He then attacked the other's lips, hearing a moan in reply just after the lips fought back with passion. While their lips were occupied, Kasei attempted the same maneuver with his fingers that had failed on him.

 

Kurohi's back arched - thus freeing his lips from his cat's - and the dog softly whimpered in pleasure. "Kaaaaaaamiii... Kaseeeeiii..."

 

[Shit, either he's sensitive by default or it's the current event at hand... Either way... he looks cute with a flushed face and whimpering my name...] His smile maintained and he closed his lips around the abandoned nipple and began to suck.

 

"A-Aaaahhh!! Kami...! Kasei..." As his head tilted upward, revealing his throat, his sapphire eyes all but rolled back in his head.

 

The hanyou toyed with the other nipple with water-slick fingertips, pinching and twisting teasingly.

 

Kurohi's eyes slammed shut and he moaned high in his throat once more. He gripped the flaming red hair on his hanyou's head, attempting to pull the fire creature closer. His fangs grit together. "Kasei... Kasei, Kasei, Kasei, KASEI...! Onegai...!!" he growled.

 

The redhead smiled and pulled away from the boy's chest for a second, hair being relinquished from its previous, fleetingly tight grasp. "Eeto, iya," he replied to Kurohi's request, earning him a whimper. "I'm not done with you yet." His tongue then brushed against the star-shaped scar tissue on his love's chest and his love screeched in pleasure.

 

"KAMI-SAMA! Kasei! Wha..mpfff!" His lips were covered by his other's as the slender hand caressed the younger one's body, trailing up and down his sides and resting at his hips, gently keeping the younger immobile. His lips then left the other's mouth and encircled the boy's long prick.

 

The blue-eyed boy cried out and attempted to thrust against the fire hanyou's mouth. He cried out in irritation when he found he couldn't move - that all he could do was feel the ride. He couldn't do anything!

 

Kasei smirked at the reactions but paused. For a bit now, the mutt's eyes had been closed, and he wanted to change that. He pulled his lover's cock out of his mouth and the pleasuring sensation in the mutt slipped for a second, making him cry out softly. "Anata no me akenasai. I wanna see how you look when you come," he murmured lovingly. "Because I'm gonna make you come down my throat very, very soon."

 

Slowly, sapphire orbs slid open, their owner moaning in their throat with anticipation. They gradually focused on Kasei's starlight gaze. That gaze was full of desire, patience and most of all, love.

 

While still looking up, the hanyou slowly encircled the other's penis again with his mouth. Kurohi cried out softly, keeping his eyes open as he saw himself sucked off that hot mouth encasing his heat, those lips sealing the tunnel just at his base. His body shuddered against his will and he grabbed the older one's broad shoulders, seeking something stable to hold onto, lest he lose himself.

 

"My god..." He held one of the cat's golden ears and started to pet it with his index finger and thumb, careful not to pinch despite the overwhelming pleasure that threatened to consume his senses. He was losing himself, and very quickly as he reached his climax. He began moaning out almost random things and wound up gripping the flaming red hair again. "Kaseeiii... aahh... You're beautiful... Oohhhh..... godSSSSS...!!" He cried out softly, his body trembling with the pleasure that the suction in his nether regions created. "I love you, gods, Kasei... More... please...! Ka...aaaAAA...!! Kaaasei! Ka-KASeI... i-I...itACHAUUU!!!!" he screamed, reaching his peak, his seed spurting almost violently in one fluid rush down the other's throat, and the half-demon sucked it up most eagerly, relishing in the taste of his itoshii.

 

The tricolor-haired boy trembled with the powerful effects of orgasm. He whimpered, unable to find his neither voice nor strength in his current condition. He weakly pulled his older other onto him and simply held onto the redhead. His eyes felt hot and he blinked to try and hold off the inevitable tears. "Gods... Kasei... I..." he whispered.

 

Silence. The fire half-demon reached up, gently petting the ebony ears. Kurohi moaned softly, still feeling sensitive, and managed to choke out, "A-Ai... shiteru..."

 

"Boku mo... I love you, too." He paused. "Are you up to /make love to me/ as you mentioned?"

 

"Wait a minute for me..." He bit his lip, feeling the tears flowing very slowly. [No......] He slammed his eyes shut and after a moment, felt something warm trace their path. He whimpered in confusion - or maybe curiosity? - and opened one eye slightly. A pink tongue that slowly withdrew into its cavern first greeted his sight.

 

"Why do you shed tears, Kurohi-chan?"

 

In reply, the mutt released a half-sob and re-bit his lip. [/Why do I cry/ you say...?]

 

"Kurohi-chan?" asked the fire cat with concern after some time had passed without words. What was wrong with the quarter-dog?

 

"Ah-I cry..." He opened his bleary eyes. "Because I love you... Because I didn't think you would ever love me in return. Because I hurt you - dammit, there are so many reasons!" His voice was thick with sobs unreleased. "I'm confused! You confuse me! Half the time I don't know if you're you or just putting up a front!" He paused. "Kasei... take me." [Right here! Right now!]

 

The hanyou blinked at this turn of events and train of thought. "You want me to... You're sure?" [And here I was thinking you'd want to fuck me.]

 

"Yes..." he breathed. "Take me, please...!!"

 

"Okay... I love you..." he murmured, lifting the other's legs and about to prop them on his shoulders. Tiredly, - or maybe just to buy time - Kurohi cupped the side of the other's face in his hand and brought him in close for a kiss, gently tugging on his side-locks. During the slow kiss, he tasted himself on the hanyou's tongue and moaned, almost rapidly hardening again.

 

He felt his legs finally rise and be placed on firm shoulders and something semi-thick penetrate his ass. His eyes opened slightly at the discomfort. "Mmm...?" Something else slightly thicker joined it and started to gently use a scissors-like motion into him. He groaned softly and then those some-things worked their way deeper into him and curled into something he had only read about that existed. He cried out loudly in ecstasy, but his cry was muffled by his lover's mouth.

 

Kasei purred deeply and stared down at his lover, face hot again with the pleasure coursing through his body. "You sure you're ready for this?"

 

The younger one nodded. "Yes..." he panted. "Fill me... Take me NOW...!"

 

The redhead's lower body raised until his prick was level with his lover's waiting opening. His now erect cock secreted a little pre-come and the hanyou took that as a good sign. He slowly entered his lover, soft grunts interrupting his powerful purring. His eyes slid halfway shut as the sensations slowly, greedily consumed him.

 

After what it felt like an eternity, he suddenly could go in no farther. His eyes opened and he looked down at his lover's face.

 

Crystalline blue eyes encouraged him to go further - that he was doing no wrong. His lips whispered a word, "Kasei-koi?"

 

"Hmmm...?"

 

"Make me scream your name this time," he uttered, shifting only a little bit to get used to something inside him. "Fuck me hard... and make me scream...!"

 

The hanyou smiled reassuringly. "You got it..." He shifted and panted. "Damn, you're so fuckin' tight..." [I don't know how I'll be able to move without coming!]

 

Kurohi smiled lightly. "Why, thank you..." He flexed the muscles in his rear, making his itoshii yelp in the sudden pleasure. "I may be on the bottom, but I still have some control, boku no neko." As if to prove a point, he clamped his muscles again and sighed in his own pleasure as the feeling intensified for a moment.

 

Kasei groaned at the sensation of being surrounded in such a sensitive area and pulled out slowly and then thrust back in slightly faster. A sigh escaped his lips as he slowly made love to his koibito. Again, he withdrew and pounded into his lover with as much passion and care as he could. His breaths slowly grew urgent and ragged and Kurohi held onto his lover as if for dear life.

 

"Kasei... h-harder..."

 

With a growl, the hanyou thrust into his lover harder and faster. He wanted his itoshii to orgasm before he did.

 

His cock twitched and his body spasmed as he realized it would be HE who came first, and just as that vague, almost nonexistent thought crossed his mind, he came with a long, low scream. The second his seed spurted inside the younger one, the mutt screamed his koibito's name, and his back arched as climax took his body, his seed spreading between their wet bellies.

 

For a while, they panted for breath. Kasei forced himself to stay on his hands and knees, as half demons have better endurance than quarter-demons. Not only that, he didn't want to fall on his lover only to fall asleep and become dead weight. He tentatively shifted - withdrawing from his dog in the process - so his face was level with his other's belly and slowly began to lap up the juices in long, slow motions. His lover sighed softly in pleasure, back arching a little. "Ohhh..." [Let me do that to you, now...] Kurohi tangled his hand with the other's hair and gently pulled him up. The fire demon's eyebrow arched.

 

"Nani?"

 

"Roll over."

 

Kasei smirked. "Iie. Ore wa neko, oboeteiru de aru ka. Make me."

 

The dark-eared boy easily rolled the other over onto his back and bent his head, ears alert, and enthusiastically lapped at his own juices that had been spurted onto his belly. His lover snorted, holding back giggles as his sensitive stomach was attacked. Kurohi's tongue dipped again into the demon's navel and he gasped before letting out a fit of sniggers.

 

"Okay, okay!! You win! You up for round two?"

 

Kurohi paused but didn't let down his guard. "Round two? You sure? I think I counted round three."

 

"Whatever! What about another round?"

 

The young teen smiled. "Yes. I want YOU. Now, just so you know..." he whispered. "I'm not so sure how gentle I'll be." [The stress of things makes me violent... I don't want to hurt you.]

 

"I can take whatever you got and then some!" he declared, grinning.

 

Kurohi giggled. "Now it's *your* turn to let loose." He paused, almost as if considering what to do. He grinned almost wickedly and nipped at the cat's golden ears.

 

Kasei yelped and bared his fangs. "Not the ears!" He pouted.

 

The ear dropped out of the dog's mouth for just a second, and then he began to lick it. He looked down at the cat after a little time had passed. "Does it feel better?"

 

"Yup." The redhead smiled, using one clawed hand to pull some of the stray hairs out of his eyes.

 

The sapphire-eyed teen shivered. "You *love* me when I'm super-horny, huh?"

 

The silver-eyed half-demon nodded. "Yup." He winked. ~_^ "I'm willing to bet it'll really hit us both hard."

 

The quarter-demon then pressed his lips against the hanyou's throat and gently suckled.

 

"Nnn... HARDER, you moron!" cried the fire-head.

 

Kurohi pulled away.

 

"Wha- I didn't tell you to..."

 

"I wouldn't want you to not be able to hide my mark," retorted Kurohi gently.

 

The wet and uke hanyou blinked in confusion. "You make a mark that way, too?" [Really? You suck and make a mark? I didn't know that.]

 

Kurohi had to hold back a chuckle. "Not a permanent one. It lasts for a few weeks. Well, for me, a few weeks. For you, maybe only a week or a day or so. Something like that. You ARE more demon than I am, after all."

 

"True."

 

"Unless... you REALLY want me to mark you..." he uttered, his face close to the other's. "However, I was expecting YOU to mark ME. I've given you everything of me save what is forever reserved for me, and what is forever reserved for you."

 

Kasei blinked. "Come closer."

 

Without thinking, Kurohi did so, then felt a sharp piercing sensation at the hollow of his neck. He gasped in pain, then sighed softly as the wound was licked clean.

 

"I marked you."

 

"Uh... uh-huh..." he whispered, panting. [I'll probably mark him when I come.] "Um... do you want me rough, cat?"

 

Kasei rolled his eyes in exasperation. "Hn." He easily flipped the other part-demon over for only a second before he was flipped right back over. He gasped in surprise. "W-wha...??" He then felt something thrust inside him almost painfully, and he slammed his eyes shut in his surprise. "Aah!!"

 

Kurohi stopped advancing and looked at his lover in a mixed look of fear and alarm. "You okay? You said you wanted me hard." He looked behind him and saw the water. He got an idea and slowly pulled them both into the hot water. "Here, maybe this'll help..." He withdrew and prodded his fingers around that tight ring of muscles. "Damn, you're probably tighter and more tensed-up than *I* was! No wonder it hurt!"

 

The hanyou frowned. [It didn't hurt, surprisingly enough. It just surprised me.]

 

"Now..." He withdrew his fingers and thrust his cock gently into his lover, feeling unbelievable heat - so hot he nearly came right there! "Gods! You're not only tight... You're HOT!" [In more ways than one...]

 

"Fire demon, baby!" replied Kasei, chuckling before moaning in great pleasure as Kurohi pulled out and thrust back in, stroking his prostate. "Haaaaa... hit it again...!" mewed, egging the other on.

 

As Kurohi thrust repeatedly, the fire half-demon's hips bucked to meet him, instinctively trying to increase the flow of pleasure. He panted harshly, half-formed fangs coming up to the hollow of the hanyou's neck and marking him. He stroked his lover's erected penis in time with his thrusts, hoping to cause him to come before he himself did. Not that it really mattered much to him, anyway. He just wanted to please his lover best and wholly as he could. However, due to his previous climax, his thrusts began to falter after a fairly short amount of time. By now, he was growling wordlessly again, thrusting even more fiercely. His whole hand encircled his other's length and pumped harshly and stroked the underside and tip, lightly using one rhythm before switching to another a few moments later.

 

Not many hits more, the seme teen felt something hot and wet hit and spread across his stomach, chest, and neck. With a soft gasp, he felt his essence spread inside his fire kitty's body, and the passionate explosion of sensation inside him. He withdrew his hands from his lover's cock and pressed his palms into the rocks of the Hot Springs, keeping him hovering over the redhead instead of falling atop him. His heart pounded loudly in his chest, and he felt weary beyond imagination. He wanted to pass out...

 

He felt soft, wet hands pull him toward his lover and he felt a soft, wet warmth glide across his chest and the new mark at the hollow of his neck. Kurohi gasped softly at the sensations and captured his lover's lips with his own. The kiss was brief, as they both knew just about how tired the other was. "That was..." panted Kurohi.

 

"...wow..." finished Kasei, pulling down at Kurohi's head to taste and nibble at his lover's black right ear. "Right?" Kurohi responded in a soft, growl-like purr and shivered as the wet tongue touched the sensitive hairs. There was silence, when the starlight-eyed male uttered, hearing his lover's pants, "Fall on me, if you're tired."

 

Hesitantly, the tricolor-haired male slid his body down so that it lay flat on his lover's. He nuzzled his face to the crook of his koibito's neck and let his eyes slide shut. "...Kasei..." he mewed, his eyes burning as his predicament settled in. [So tired... I think I'm...]

 

Noting the distressed sound coming from his lover, he merely touched Kurohi's shoulder. "...Nani?"

 

At the touch, blue eyes opened. "I... Once we... I don't know what'll..." He bit his lip. "I might... and what you'll..." His own words were confusing his own mind and he frowned as his eyes heated up, making his vision become a little blurry.

 

"What...?" muttered the redhead, trying to see his lover's face through the bangs and his down-turned head. He could discern his lover's emotion by the way his ears bent at the middle and angled at base.

 

"The future... I don't know if I'll still be alive... after the Shikon no Tama's finished... I can't believe..." [How could I even THINK of linking him to me with everything that I just might have to deal with?! I might die and cause him great pain... I...]

 

"Don't think of it," replied Kasei, gripping his lover's chin and turning that heart-shaped face toward his own. "We didn't get to where we are now by thinking of what might be. Let what'll happen, happen, ne?" He placed his lips against the younger one's and held him by the back of the head and his jawbone. [I won't ever let you die! You are mine, and you will remain that way for all eternity!] he thought vehemently.

 

"Mmmm..." Kurohi's tongue brushed against his lover's lips, quietly asking permission to let his muscle enter the other's mouth. His lover complied with a purr and allowed his tongue to conflict with the current seme's. The younger one gripped the older hanyou's body and nipped at his koi's lips, inciting a soft growl from his lover. He paused and regarded them both and the water they lay in. His ears swiveled to the water and Kasei's eyes followed the direction in which his lover's ears pointed.

 

Nothing was there.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

Kurohi looked away and bared his fangs. He looked down at his chest and his eyes widened slightly. "...JEWEL SHARDS...?! In my *chest*?!! How did they...?" He rose a hand, eyeing the stubby claws. [Unless I risk it, I'll not only die with shards in me, but they'll be absorbed into my body if I DON'T die... I have to do this...] "K...Kasei..." he uttered, making eye contact with his lover again. "I need to remove these shards from my body. Right now." His hand touched his chest, just below his heart. "I need to... if they stay in there too long, they'll be absorbed by my body and the Shikon Jewel cannot be completed if that happens, and everything that I've worked so hard for will be for nothing. There IS no peaceful future if that happens." He paused. "Kasei... trust me. I'm going to remove the shards and transform into a youkai. Hold me still once I do, just in case I lose my mind. Make sure the wound heals, then get me to transform back into a quarter-demon... no matter what. No matter what you have to do...." [If you can't do that... please, for our love, kill me...] He strode out of the water and threw on his pants and tied the belt so they would stay up. Kasei did the same with his own attire. The duo ignored their discomfort.

 

He bit his lip, then murmured, if only to himself, "...I won't die... I can't die... I love you, Kasei..."

 

Then, the claw went through his chest, touching the shards. A choked cry erupted from his chest as he felt the organ being torn on one side. Gritting his teeth, he swiftly pulled them out and gasped, "I wish... to be... youkai...!!"

 

His energies swirled around him and he limply dropped the shards to the ground. His eyes darkened to red and the reflection off his eyes faded to nothing. His tail lashed wildly, changing from black-striped and orange to bright red. His energies sought to strike his lover, but he guarded against the energy. "Graaaa-ahh-rraaaaaaaaa!!"

 

"KUROHIIII!!!" He closed his eyes to fight off the bright energy. Quickly, it faded and the youkai lunged, blood streaming from his chest, staining his porcelain, red-striped skin.

 

"SH'NE!!!" yelled the youkai, extending his claws. His wrist was grasped tightly and the hanyou held the demon against his body.

 

"HOLD **STILL**, MUTT-HEAD!!!" Kasei demanded, tightening his grip.

 

Kurohi thrashed in blind rage, the claws thirsty for blood. "RAAAAAAAAAAA...!!!"

 

"Hold STILL, baka!"

 

"Kudakutausen da yo!"

 

"Transform back to normal, you moron! And NEVER tell ME to /SHUT UP/!!!" he retorted, tightening his hold. The wound just finished healing and he bent his head down and bit his lover's shoulder.

 

Kurohi screamed in anger and thrashed some more.

 

Fiercely, Kasei pulled his lover into an arm-lock. "Transform back to the one I love! Right NOW!"

 

"Krrrrr...!!" a slight shiver rippled through his body and he slowly became still, the shivers rippling almost constantly through his body. He growled softly, eyes narrowing in confusion. "Kuregatoman'ne..." Again, against his lover's fingertips, another shiver ripped through his body. His body became slack and his eyes listless.

 

"Itoshii?"

 

"...Kasei..."

 

"You're back?"

 

"...scared... I can't..." muttered his lover, his body very slack and unresponsive. "...fully control..." [Tasukete kure......]

 

"Say, /I wanna be hanyou/, now, okay? Say it!"

 

Kurohi paused. "I want to be... han..you..." His body flashed lowly and his body transformed to normal.

 

Kasei released Kurohi's arm, and wearily, the blue-eyed one re-righted himself so as to not fall flat on his face.

 

The teen blinked his blue eyes and looked up at his lover. "I... I managed to somewhat control the demon in me..." He sounded awe-struck. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain to lance through his chest, but nothing happened. He looked down at his chest and blinked. The scar remained, but it had mutated.

 

It was now a cat's face entwined with a dragon's head, the tail wrapping protectively across where the kitty's neck would be.

 

"Kasei... is this normal?"

 

He turned his lover around in his arms and eyed the mark on his chest, and then the one at the hollow of his neck. A corner of his mouth twitched up in a smile and slowly, a broad grin took hold. He knew who was in control of this relationship: Kurohi. "For one, you're perfectly fine now - you won't die until it is your true time. Not only that, you'll live as long as the being with the longer life span. We're joined now. That's what that scar means now. The one at the hollow of both our necks means we shall never part from the other. We'll die together. The mark also means that no one else is allowed to have you or me, obviously." [I guess I found a cure to my poison, but only YOU are going to ever get it, koibito.]

 

Kurohi smiled and embraced his lover around the waist. "Thank you."

 

The redhead smiled. "You're welcome. Very welcome."

 

----------------------------------------

 

kita = are you injured?

 

genki desu = I'm fine.

 

nanda = it's nothing

 

Masaka ano...- = I can't believe that...-

 

Boku wa anata no... subete anata no de aru... = I'm yours... all yours...

 

Boku wa... kore wo shita... = I... did this...

 

Sate, aru, sou desu ne? = Well, you are, aren't you?

 

Anata no me akenasai. = Open your eyes.

 

itachau = I'm coming!

 

Ore wa neko, oboeteiru de aru ka. = I am (a) cat, remember?

 

haa = ohh (the more "a"s, the more "h"s in "ohh")

 

Kudakutausen' da yo! = Shut up!

 

Kuregatoman'ne... = I can't stop shivering...

 

Don't you just LUV pairing up two cuties? So kawaii! Gods, it took me so long to finish!! But the wait was worth it, ne? This is also the LONGEST lemon I've ever written! The lemon itself is 5 pages long, 3340 words.


Finished 12/11/03 Revised: 7/16/04 with more accurate Japanese. Revised: 7/31/04