InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Regaining Hope ❯ She's Back ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hope
By:Kinyta

Author’s Note: This story is a continuation of my first two stories. I recommend that your read those first but if you do not like InuYasha fan fiction I guess you can figure out what this one is about by the clues I will give you, it will just take you a little longer for you to understand what happened in the past.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter or any other character’s I will use in this fan fiction. They are owned by others that were really smart and are now famous. So please do not sue me.

Prologue: They’re Back

Shippo was sitting around the school as he normally did during the summer break. He could not believe that he was now a part of the human history and could teach the humans to use the new magic that is now born within them. It was strange that he ended up here, in England. He did not know how he did but somehow he knew he had to be here. Jaken had even come with him. As had Ko and Renku were now teachers in this school he now ran.

He was lost in thought but he still felt it when the love of his life walked into the room. “Is something wrong, my love?” Rin asked. She still looked as young as she did when they first mated, at least without glamour. She was still beautiful.

“Nothing, I was just thinking.” Shippo answered his curious mate.

“About what?” she looked at him almost innocently.

“Everything and nothing, my dear. Everything and nothing.”

“You are talking riddles again, Albus,” she accused him using the name he now used so he could keep cover and not be found out as a demon. There were those out there that would kill them, or at least try, if they found out they were still alive.

“That is what I am supposed to do my dear Minerva.” He leaned back and grabbed her hand in his own. He was about to kiss her when all of a sudden he began to glow. The strange light was coming from what seemed to be his heart, the same place the Shikkon no Tama was absorbed into him all those years ago.

The surprised look on his face was mirrored on that of his mate’s as the Shikkon seemed to separate form his skin. It floated above the place that his heart occupied until he reached up and grabbed it. The glow dissipated and all that was left was the Shikkon held in the hand of a young looking youkai. The Shikkon had taken away the illusions that had been a second skin to the couple. Rin and Shippo just stared at it and then they both laughed, and cheered. Kagome had been born again!

&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Author’s Note: So that is the end of the prologue. I hope that it was good but I plan on uploading this with the first chapter. I shall be giving enough hints, I hope, that if you do not read the other ones you can still get this one. I will try. I would like to thank all those that reviewed on the other one for the help. Thanks to Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami, snake20008@yahoo.com, miaha_water_angel, inulover2004, InnocentDarkSassycat, Kagome2, playingwithdemons, Rena Moon, inuyasha92689, Niru, BlueMonkey89, Megan Consoer, kwannon, kai, mizu, mistic_rose1, and Inuy for the support from my last chapter of Renewing Hope. I hope you all like this one just as much.