InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rendezvous ❯ Rendezvous ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
A/N: One shot PWP (for now) This may become a series of one shot meetings between my favorite pair. We'll have to see. In case you missed it, this was a birthday gift!fic for doggiearlover (go check out her fics if you haven't already)

Disclaimer: Don't own InuYasha, never will. (See the summary for more details)

I hope you enjoy!

~ * ~

Kagome looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. For once everything was going exactly as she had planned. Even InuYasha, who could be quite dense at times, had played his part perfectly.

Earlier that very day she had fallen back to walk beside her hanyou as they headed back into the village after several days of fruitless searching for Naraku. Knowing that InuYasha was in a bad mood because of this, she devised a plan that was sure to cheer him up. Actually, the plan was something she had been thinking about doing for a while, but this seemed like the perfect time to attempt it.


“InuYasha?” She began quietly. “I think I’m going to go through the well when we get back.”

The hanyou frowned and looked at her. “What the hell for?” He demanded. “You promised...” His rant halted as she offered his a small secretive smile and his eyes widened. He lowered his voice. “So, you want them to think you’re going back...”

“You catch on quick dog boy,” Kagome teased. “You’ll play along then?”

InuYasha smirked. “Keh, you know I will.”

“Good. We’ll argue and then I’ll go back. Since the others will expect you to stay by the well and pout-”

“Oi, I don’t pout,” He protested.

Kagome ignored his interruption and continued, “You can wait there for me. I shouldn’t be too long...”

“I thought you were coming right back?” InuYasha questioned.

The young woman noted the almost imperceptible whine in his voice and smiled. “I am. I just have to get everything ready first.”

“Ready for what?” InuYasha pressed.

“For you, and don’t even ask because I’m not going to tell you. I want to surprise you,” She told him. “It will be worth it, I promise.”


They made it back to the village and put on a show for their friends. Now, it wasn’t that the others didn’t know that she and InuYasha were closer, because they did. What they didn’t know was just how close they had become, and for now that was how they both wanted it; InuYasha because he said it wasn’t any of their damn business, and Kagome because she knew that Miroku wouldn’t leave them alone for a single minute once he found out. The young miko also didn’t want Sango to suffer the loss of her intended, since InuYasha would likely snap and kill the lecherous monk for all the teasing he would no doubt do.

With a last look in the mirror Kagome decided it was time to go. She picked up the large bundle on her bed, and slipped the rope over her shoulder so that it rested against her back. Making her way downstairs she once again thanked the Kami for smiling upon her. Her grandfather was busy at the gift shop, her mother had run to the store, and Souta was at school, so there was no one to question why she needed such a large and fluffy blanket in the middle of summer.

She headed for the well as quickly as possible, figuring that there was no point in tempting fate to interfere with her plans. If she dawdled she knew that she would only be asking for her mother or grandfather to arrive and question her about what she was doing. It wasn’t that she didn’t want them to know that she and InuYasha were together; She was almost certain her mother already suspected anyway. She just didn’t want to throw the fact that she was intimately involved with a half demon from the past in their faces.

It was a bit difficult getting into the well, since she basically had to sit on the rim and then swing both her legs over at the same time, but somehow she managed to do it without falling over, even once. Unfortunately she found that climbing out the other side was going to be harder.

From above she heard her hanyou calling out to her, “Kagome?”

“No!” She cried. She didn’t want him to see her yet; Not until she was out of the well and had a chance to present herself properly. “Don’t look down here. Close your eyes, okay?”

“Damn it woman. Quit being difficult,” He snapped.

“Please,” She pleaded in that tearful tone she knew he couldn’t resist.

Kagome had to fight the urge to giggle as he growled his frustration, and then sighed. “Keh, fine. Hurry it up though. I ain’t waiting all day.”

The young woman smiled and took hold of the vines, pulling herself up and out of the well. Quickly she removed the bundle on her back and set it on the ground. She adjusted her clothing and smoothed the fabric along her legs. After a quick check of her hair with her hands, she was finally ready for him to see her.

“Okay, you can look now,” Kagome told him.


InuYasha couldn’t make himself draw a breath, let alone speak, as he looked at her. She was dressed in a yukata the exact shade of her eyes. It was sparsely decorated with a cheery blossom pattern and around her middle was a matching pale pink sash. On her feet she wore a pair of geta and her hair was tied back.

Kagome found herself blushing a bit under his intense gaze. While she knew her hanyou liked her in modern clothes and that he particularly like her short skirts, he had also dropped the occasional hint that he would like to see her in something traditional sometime.

“Do you like it?” She asked softly.

With out a word he stepped forward and with an arm around her waist pulled her to him. He then used the other hand to cut the ribbon from her hair. She supposed that she should have realized that he would remove the ribbon. She knew that he liked her hair down, and that he liked it the best when it was a bit untamed, as if they had just been on a run through the forest.

Instead of speaking InuYasha decided to show Kagome just how much he liked her surprise. He slid his hand lower and gripped her bottom as he began to nip lightly at her neck.

“I brought us food... and a blanket...” She said between ragged breaths.

Clawed hands tugged off her sash and he pulled open her kimono. “Fuck all that. I want you now.”

Kagome gasped as he lifted her from her feet and set her on the rim of the well. She was glad that she had forgone her bra and panties since her hanyou didn’t seem to be in a patient mood, and he had already shredded too many of her undergarments over the last few weeks.

He tangled his hand in her hair and with a hungry growl his lips fell over hers. She never knew what type of kiss to expect from her hanyou. Sometimes he was tender, his mouth brushing her own lightly and other times he was rough and wild in a way that excited her beyond measure. This time his kiss was everything a kiss should be: wet and warm, earnest and exciting, passionate and primal, and filled with a deep longing and desire for satisfaction.

His mouth left hers suddenly and she was content to let him do as he saw fit. She arched her back as he nipped his way along her collar bone, pushing her breasts towards him. He paused briefly to smirk at her and then continued to tease her with his lips, teeth, and tongue. A low moan spilled from her as he pulled one of her hardened nipples into his mouth.

Desperate to touch him in some way and trusting him not to let her fall, she released her grip on the rim of the well began to rub his ears. The low growl that rumbled through him vibrated against her and she gasped at the added sensation.

Kagome couldn’t take her eyes off of him as he slipped down onto his knees and lowered his face between her legs, his fangs showing at the edges of his wicked grin. She gasped as he pressed his nose against her and breathed deeply. His hands gripped her hips firmly and he began to devour her.

His tongue, Gods, his tongue. He was relentless first forcing it deep inside her and then moving it upwards to flick her clit. He sucked at her, lapped at her, and nibbled her sensitive core. She writhed against his face, held in place by his hands as he pushed her towards her release. She cried out as she came and felt him sucking her dry, drinking her.

InuYasha smirked at her as he returned to his feet. She could see his lips glistening with proof of her pleasure and when he kissed her she could taste herself. Kagome couldn’t take her eyes off of him as he untied his sash and let his hakama fall around his ankles.

He hooked and arm securely around her waist and pulled her to him. His lips brushed her ear as he pressed himself against her. “Relax, I won’t let you fall.”

“I know,” She assured him with a smile, let herself lean back a bit further to make it easier for him to slip inside.

His groan and her gasp melded into one as pushed himself into her slowly. InuYasha nuzzled her cheek and began to thrust into her slowly. “So fucking tight...” He panted. “So wet... Gods woman you feel so fucking good.”

“Please... faster,” She moaned.

Kagome bit her lip hard as he lifted her hips and hit something deep inside her. She barely registered the coppery taste of blood in her mouth as he drove into her harder and faster; each time goading her closer to her release.

InuYasha ran his tongue over her lips and healed her self inflicted wound. He nearly lost it when he tasted her sweet blood, but he wanted her to come with him, so he held on.

Kagome let her head fall back as she gripped his shoulders. His lips scorched her as he nipped and sucked on the sensitive skin of her neck and throat. In this position her most sensitive spot rubbed against him with every thrust and she could feel herself drawing close to her release.

“InuYasha!” She cried as her orgasm washed over her.

He growled and pressed himself more deeply inside her as she clenched around him and few short thrusts later, he joined her with her name on his lips.

Kagome leaned against him panting lightly as they both recovered, enjoying the feeling of his fingers as he ran them through her hair. Once she finally caught her breath she smiled up at him. “So, I guess that was supposed to mean that you really liked it...”

“Keh, I ain’t done showing you yet,” He informed her with a smirk.

Kagome wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him lightly. “I was hoping you’d say that.”



Miroku stopped dead a good distance for the well. He was supposed to be speaking to InuYasha about his relationship with Kagome -at Sango’s insistence- as well as trying to convince him to join them for dinner, instead of sitting out by the well.

Quickly the monk ducked behind a tree. There was a woman sitting on the well in a beautiful kimono. Her back was to him so couldn’t see her face, but he could hear her pleasured moans. He wondered who the lucky man was to be permitted to enjoy such a beauty.

Then from between her legs rose none other than his hanyou friend. The lecherous monk watched as InuYasha untied his sash and joined with the woman. He found himself impressed with the hanyou’s stamina as time wore on. He was however a bit mystified, wondering who this woman was, and why InuYasha would be so bold as to risk Kagome finding him with another.

It was then that the woman threw her head back and an all too familiar cry escaped her in the form of the hanyou’s name. Miroku’s eyebrows lifted at the familiarity of the voice and he grinned. He couldn’t wait to tell everyone what he had witnessed.

The monk turned away and headed back to the village, since he no longer needed to speak with InuYasha. At least not right at the moment. He did however wonder just how long this had been going on, but that could wait. He would let them enjoy the rest of the day before he told them their secret was out.