InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Responsibility ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Angie:hi im fk19's muse. You would have met me in the prolouge but ::somebody:: locked me in the closet!

Fk19: your lucky I let you out at all so just do the disclaimer already and get it over with.

Angie: fine,fine,fine:fk19 owns nothing except for the names you don't recognize. You have anger management issues you know that?

Fk19: I do now. On with the fic!

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back at the hut 1 month latr~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miroku do you think kagome's allright?"asked a very worried looking sango

"Don't worry sango. I'm sure kagome's fine" replied as his hand was creeping south

shippo: `3,2,1'

The sound of someone yelling "HENTAI"and someone getting slapped could be heard miles around.

"Sango, do you think he'll ever learn?"

"I don't think he will shippo."

"Come on lets go to the well to the well to see if kagome's come back yet. You coming inuyasha?" sango asked.she didn't even want to speak to him. That very nite kagome left he brought kikyo to the group.`she can't even sense shards as well as kagome.At least we know why she left

"Feh, I might as well. Come on kikyo"

"I'm coming inuyasha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 min latr at the well~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"face it sango, the wench aint gonna come back."said a very very annoyed hanyou.

"well if she saw you with kikyo I wouldn't blame her!"

"I WANT MY MOMMY!!"just than a blue light shown through the well.

And who other than kagome jumps out but this time she brought company she brought a wolf demon with her. And whoa did kagome look different.She now had scarlet steaks in her hair and 2 semi-thick red strands framing her face while her hair was in a very high ponytail. She now had three piercings in each ear. 1 at the top and 2 in the earlobe.she had 3 tattoos. A butterfly on her right shoulder blade. A triquetrle on the inside of her left wrist and a thorn anklet tattoo on her right ankle. She was wearing a black halter top with blue rose on the front with petals falling and black drawstring cargos.

All everyone could do was stare. "I've been gone for a whole month and all you can do is stare?" said a very amused kagome.

Shippo was the first to come out of the trance. "MOMMY!!!!!!!" and he launched himself throught the air and gave kagome the biggest hug of her life.

"kagome we missed you." Said sango and gave her a bear hug.

"I missed you to."

"its about time you came back wench we"inuyasha was cut off by a growl that apparently came from kagome's wolf.

"Ryu, behave"

The wolf now identified as Ryu stopped growling but continued to glare daggers at inuyasha and kikyo.

"I guess kikyo is gonna help look for the shards?"asked kagome.

"yeah bitch she is so deal with it." Kagome did the one thing no one expected. She smirked. Not her usual if you don't run I'm gonna sit you smirk.

"Calm down dog-boy I was just asking. Welcome to the group kikyo."

They all started staring again. Everyone was thinking: `usually inuyasha would be half way to the other side if the world by now'

"Don't you know its rude to stare" kagome was starting to get annoyed know.

"Lady Kagome,why is there a wolf demon with you and why has you're power level gone up greatly?" finally miroku speaks.

"Let's go back to kaede's hut and I'll tell you." And they all start walking with sango kagome talking like nothing ever happened.

`I wonder what change my reincarnation has gone through that she has gotten over inuyasha so quickly. Well I'll find out soon enough.'

END CHAPTER 1

Fk19: not bad if I do say so myself

Miroku: not bad!? I only had 2 lines!

Fk19: well you weren't important in this chapter.

Miroko:-_-

Shippo: please review. Fk19 would really appreciate it ^_^