InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Right Here Waiting ❯ Right Here Waiting ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha nor do I own "Right Here Waiting" by Richard Marx.

AN: This is a song fic to Richard Marx's Right Here Waiting. It is told from the first person POV and could be either Inuyasha or Kagome. I hope the effect worked. Enjoy my first song ficcy.

*Lyrics*lyrics look like that.

RIGHT HERE WAITING

The sky has seemed darker of late. I think it is because our journey slowly is coming to an end. Soon this time of separation will be too long to bear.

*ocean's apart day after day*
*And I slowly go insane*
*I hear your voice on the line*
*But it doesn't stop the pain*

Oceans of time are between us and I can't cross them to you. I wait for you to come to me because the last words were words of anger. I can't stop hearing you, your anger and your pain. I wish I could hear your laughter instead. The pain is my heart is great, but I will continue to wait.

*If I see you next to never*
*How can we say forever
*

We promised one another forever, but the arguments and emotional wounds drive us apart time and time again. I want you forever at my side and me at yours. In spite of that wish time separates us, one day perhaps forever.


*Wherever you go*
*Whatever you do*
*I will be right here waiting for you*
*Whatever it takes*
*
Or how my heart breaks*
*I will be right here waiting for you*

I know you have things to do without me. I know some of your obligations don't include me. I understand that at times I cannot be by your side for my heart is too fragile for those times. But no matter what happens I will wait to be at your side again.

*I took for granted, all the times*
*That
Ithought would last somehow*

Perhaps I have been blind. Perhaps I have thought that when this was over we would stay together and have a family. Now I think I know it to be ending and so to is our time together.

*I hear the laughter, I taste the tears*
*But I
can't get near you now*

The laughter of friendship and the tears of loss greet my every moment. I am sorry Kikyou is dead, but we must all move on because Naraku still lives. I must move on and be near you once more.


*Oh, can't you see it baby*
*You've got me going crazy*

Why can you never look at me with the longing we both feel and admit to it? I need you with me and you need me. Please see what I hold in my heart for you.

*Wherever you go*
*Whatever you do*
*I will be right here waiting for you*
*Whatever it takes*
*
Or how my heart breaks*
*I will be right here waiting for you*

I will not let my heart let go of you. I will wait for you to come to me. Then we can continue on with our quest.


*I wonder how we can survive*
*This romance*
*But in the end if I'm with you*
*I'll take the chance*

At times it is so hard to endure these hardships. Sometimes I want to give up and just let go of everything. But then you, Sango, Miroku, or even little Shippo remind me why we can't give up. You show me in all the little ways that so long as we have one anther we can survive this and there is hope. That hope makes me glad and helps me wait.

*Oh, can't you see it baby*
*You've got me going crazy*

Please see my love for you. Please admit your feelings for me, before the chance is past.

*Wherever you go*
*Whatever you do*
*I will be right here waiting for you*
*Whatever it takes*
*
Or how my heart breaks*
*I will be right here waiting for you*

I will be sitting here waiting. I will wait forever if I have to. Naraku will be defeated and perhaps the well will seal then. Even if that happens I will continue to wait. I know we can find each other again. I love you.