InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Road Trip for Love ❯ Hitting the road again ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: ok, I am, not having the best of luck making him mine so I have decided to let Rumiko Takahashi have him back.*crys* kami.I cry a lot..*crys* I WANT HIM!!!! *hears little voice* voice- HES NOT YOURS DAMNIT!!! Me- ok..*crys*

This is chappy 5 and I am trying my hardest to keep the chapters going..I have soccer camp all this week.*crys* but I will probably have chapter 6 to you sometimes soon!!! This chapter is called "Out on the road again" because they have not been out on the road for about 2 chapters..ok so I got carried away with the hotel.no big deal!

Chappy 5: "Out on the road again"

After everyone had gotten their bags packed, and everything put back into the van (the 30 some bags the girls brought) they were on their way.

"Aww.come on!!! Let me drive!!!" Whined a very eager Miroku pushing his buttons.

"No Miroku, for the millionth time!! I will drive because 1) This is my van, I bought it. 2) YOU do not know HOW to drive and I DO. 3) You don't know the way to ((destination unknown)) ok?!" shouted a very frustrated Kagome scaring the monk half to death.

((I wonder what happens when you scare a person half to death twice?))

Inuyasha sat in the back of the van as usual and read some of Kagomes teen magazines for the hell of it. Up front sat a very tired Sango napping away.

"When we get to ((someplace randomly pulled out of hat)) err. Las Vegas we will grab some of the tents and stay outside for once. I think we have spent enough money on hotels for a while so we will be roughing it tonight!" Kagome said happily but changed her expression to see that no one was paying any attention to her.

Inuyasha still sat quietly reading his teen magazine, Sango still napping, and Miroku trying to grope the napping Sango.

"HEY!!! IM TALKING HERE!!!" thrashed a pissed Kagome, nearly cracking the windows.

Inuyasha sprinted up the wall as Sango fell out of her seat and woke up and Miroku got landed on by a still tired Sango.

"Get off of me monk!" yelled Sango trying to get up off the pervert.

"I would, if YOU weren't on top of me!" he shot back with no hesitation at all.

"It's not my fault I landed on you, you were there yourself trying to grope me and alls I did was react!" she screamed back. ((I don't think that made much sense.)) "But you didn't even know that I was there, you fell out when Kagome went battousai on you!" He managed to say as Inuyasha landed on him too from being too tired of clawing onto the ceiling he managed to climb up.

"So...that still doesn't change the fact tha-" Sango said waving her arms frantically almost hitting the already unconscious Inuyasha, But was cut off by Miroku groping her once again.

"YOU PERVERT!!! You can't even sit still for even one minute of me talking and NOT grope me!!!!" screamed a very upset Sango.

"S-s-sorry couldn't resist." Miroku muttered quietly making his way to the back of the van to escape her wrath.

Inuyasha woke up from his unconscious state and noticed that Sango and Miroku were going to tear each other apart. He made his way up to the front seat next to Kagome who had ignored the whole thing, so she would not swerve off the road and hit a telephone pole. ((Good thing too))

"It reminds me of you and Sesshoumaru." Kagome said to Inuyasha never looking back or taking her eyes off of the road.

Inuyasha turned toward Kagome with flames behind him and looking like he was going to attack at the rude comment when then Kagome pulled a super soaker out of absolutely no where and shot the stupid puppy ((That looked like he was on fire lol)) and said.

"You silly little puppy, I meant it in a good way. You and Sesshoumaru always fight together, and well I have not been back to Feudal Japan, and I miss it a lot. You and your brother fighting is just like Sango and Miroku, it reminds me of everything back there: Shippo, Kaede, the shards, and how much fun we had together." She finished calmly as an asleep Inuyasha kicked in his sleep and whispered her name.

Kagome was about to sit him til he reached China, but then realized how cute he looked. She just THEN noticed that his hand was on her leg, this really made her mad, thinking about the monk that was momentarily being beaten to death. As she opened her mouth Sango sprinted over and put her hand over it.

"Kagome, what are you doing? Don't wake him up he needs sleep. And just look at him he's so adorable when he's sleeping!" said a shaky Sango realizing that she had said that loud enough for him to wake up at her fault.

"OK, Sango. If he has not slept in a while I will let it go" she whispered so she would not wake up the snoring hanyou as she put him hand where it belonged. ((he he he. I wonder where THAT it..AHHH BAD THOUGHT!!!))

Kagome then explained to Sango what they were going to do for camping that night as a curious Miroku listened in. When she was done, Sango nodded her head in agreement as they both heard a big "THUD" and noticed that Miroku had fallen asleep standing up.

"Why is everyone falling asleep when I am talking?!" exclaimed the confused raven haired girl.

Sango looked away from Kagome with a teardrop on her head.

"I am.just uhh. going .to get the.errr bags ready?" she said running toward the back of the van.

After Sango was done packing all of the bags and got the sleeping bags and tents together they had already arrived at the spot Kagome had chosen.

After the 2 hour process of waking up Inuyasha and Miroku, they made their way to the camp spot. They had to 2 tents set up and 4 sleeping bags for everyone to sleep in. The tents fit 2 people so Sango and Kagome got to sleep in one together as they other two did.

Almost immediately the trouble began..

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~

AHH!!! Gomen!! I wanted this chapter to be a lot longer but I have to go to the beach tomorrow and I need to pack and stuff. I am also very sick so I need to get some sleep. Good news is that I have quit day camp and will be going to stay home for the rest of the summer!!! I will be able to update more if I am not out partying with my many friends!!

I don't know if I will be able to update the rest of the week since I will be at the beach because there are no computers and I just have to hope that my uncles will bring theirs! Anyways more on me..I will be moving from Lancaster PA to Washington next month!!! WAI!! This will be sooo much fun!!! I can't wait!!! Many people have asked me why my nickname is kiwi, well that's because 3 years ago my friends and I were making up nicknames and they named me kiwi for absolutely NO reason whatsoever, and it just stuck. I really don't even like kiwi!!! I like oranges tho.. OK I can see that I am getting a little carried away here..but now you can see what will be going on with me in the future!!!

Kiwi-chan