InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ meet the gang ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roadtrip To Nowhere
 
QUOTE: I'm a big kid now!!!!
 
`blah'- quote
 
“bleh bleh bleh, bleh !”-talking
 
Blehafer…-thinking
 
+bleckcheatsheet+- sound FX
 
(blehaferbleckcheatsheetiferjennymuther~Emiko)- A/N
 
_____________________________________________________________ ______________
 
 
 
 
“I don't want to get a job!!! I don't need a job!!!” A 17-year-old Inu-Yasha whined. His younger sister, Sango Kyoto, mocked him and glared.
 
“YES YOU DO! You just asked me for a $3.00 Manga. You don't have three dollars??? You NEED a job!” She barked, even though her voice didn't have much effect on the couch potato beside her. She growled in annoyance.
 
“Fine! Become a homeless bum without a career! Let that be your future! What do I care? I'll be rich and famous one day. But don't come crawling to me when you need an extra buck or two because I don't give money to—uh—lazy people who need jobs!” She yelled, walking off into the sunshine yellow kitchen.
 
“Gawd this room makes me want to kill somebody…” She whispered to herself. Inu-Yasha rolled his eyes and continued watching football reruns ignoring his ringing cell phone.
 
“Move it, I'm about to watch Ahsay-uni (Ah-say-uni)!” Their elder brother Sesshomaru pushed Inu-Yasha on the ground and changed the channel to 24.
 
“Wth? Why'd you do that?!” He yelled.
 
“Because this is the dramatic episode when Uyokik (ooh-yo-key-k) gets revived by Eusaru (Eh-ooh-sah-ru) and Emogak's (Eh-mo-gah-k) soul gets stolen and Ahsay-uni has to rescue her but at the same time, he must face his unforgettable lover in the face, who is named Uyokik.” Sesshomaru explained.
 
“Sounds like the stupidest show in the world.” Inu-Yasha muttered, standing up and grabbing his jacket.
 
“I'm going for a walk.”
 
 
“AND BRING A JOB BACK WITH YOU!” Sango yelled. “I SWEAR TO GAWD I WONT OPEN THIS DOOR FOR YOU IF YOU COME WITHOUT ONE!”
 
“I have a key…”
 
“…………NO RAMEN FOR A YEAR THEN!”
 
“YOU CANT DO THAT!”
 
“...Yes I can…”
 
 
_____________________________________________________________ ______________
 
 
 
Inu-Yasha walked out of his medium sized parking lot and onto the parting sidewalk. He was hoping to go to the store on the left and maybe find a cheap job there, but he decided to go to the right and ask Kagome if she wanted to go with him.
 
He stopped at the little blue house on the hill surrounded by green grass and lilacs. Surprisingly, this was the only house in the area. They lived in the quietest place you could live at on the top of a hill. If there was a storm, lightning shot directly above the house. He shuddered and walked up to the house and knocked on the door. Kagome's sister Kikyou opened.
 
“Oh, hey Inu-dude…” She said bleakly. Kikyou wasn't all that bad. She was pretty, but she was really quiet. “How ya doing?”
 
“I'm fine. Is Kagome there?”
 
“She left for Miroku's a little while ago.” She said, closing the door afterwards. Inu-Yasha stared at it for a minute and then walked off of the porch. A few moments later you hear `SPONGE'S EAT BEARS' from the house then a pause. `SPONGES…EAT…BEARS' was heard again in a screeching voice.
 
Inu-Yasha ran away as fast as he could.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________ ______________
 
 
+ Knock, knock +
 
Miroku answered smiling. “Hey Inu-Yasha. Kagome Inu-Yasha's here.” Kagome poked her head out of the doorway.
 
“Hi.” She greeted cheerily.
 
“Hey.”
 
“Where've you been? I called you.” She asked.
 
“Uh…”
 
“Were you watching football again?” Kagome asked. “You didn't answer because you were watching football right? You're such a jerk Inu-Yasha! I hate you! I thought our relationship was more important then football! I cant”—
 
“No! I was—uh— in the hospital.”
 
Her eyes widened. “For what?”
 
“Sesshomaru hit me…with the remote control because he wanted to watch his soaps. Then I fell and I managed to concussion myself on the coffee table…somehow…” He lied.
 
“Oh…”
 
“…So did you come over here for a reason?” Miroku asked.
 
“I was looking for Kagome…why is Kagome here anyways?”
 
“I was bored and Kikyou was freaking me out.” Kagome answered.
 
“Oh…well Sango wants me to get a job so I wanted to know if you would come with me.”
 
“Why do you need a job?” Miroku asked him.
 
“That's exactly what I asked. She called me lazy because I was watching foot—I mean staring at the hospital ceiling…” He trailed off.
 
Kagome shrugged and put on her sweatshirt, stepping outside with him.
 
“Oh ok…but what about our road trip?” Miroku asked. “Its summer and you wouldn't be able to work a job since we're leaving in two days anyways.”
 
Inu-Yasha stared dumbfounded. “Your right…awesome!”
 
“Your stupid Inu-Yasha…” Kagome mumbled.
 
“And you're naive and way to happy.” He shot right back at her.
 
“Im not happy!” She paused for a minute. “Wait…never mind.”
 
“Can I go with you guys?” Miroku asked.
 
“I don't care.”
 
“Ok hold on.” He ran upstairs to his room and grabbed a huge duffle bag filled with God knows what. “Ok let's go.”
 
“Whats in there?” Kagome asked, poking it. He held it protectively.
 
“Uh…nothing…lets go.”
 
_____________________________________________________________ ______________
 
Emiko: How'd you like it? I swear it gets better (crosses fingers behind back). Please R_RNF…I don't mind constructive criticism but I mean…if your just doing it to get on my nerves like:
--
I hait ur stori. Its horribile. I hait you to you r a fruckin douche bag.
--
That's just retarded. Its kind of funny…XD I did that whole sucky spelling thing on purpose cuz people who do that to me usually can't spell… no offence to flamers lol.
 
Well Thankies and please continue to read unless you don't like the story. If you don't like it don't read it and then talk about how crappy it was XD.