InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ Super smash bros MELEE! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Super smash bros MELEE!
Emiko: The title had absolutely NO relation to the chapter xD.
__
“Hello and welcome to The Hotel That Has No Name. How may I help you?”
“Hey! Can I get 5 hamburgers, one cup of ramen, and 9 large Pepsi's? Oh and a side of extra large fries with”—
“Shut up Miroku.” Sango hissed hitting him. Kagome glared at them.
“Hello! We would like 4 rooms please with 3 beds each please.” Kagome told the person.
“That'll be 999,999,999,990 dollars please.” He put the keys to the rooms on the desk.
“WHAT!?”
“Oh no, my bad. That'll be 90.00 please.”
“o.o”
“OH no sorry! I'm new here.” The man smiled and recalculated it. “999.99.”
“…”
“OH! My bad! It's 60.”
“…”
“Oh wait…-giggles- sorry wrong too. Teddy? I cant seem to get this right.”
Another man came over to help him smiling. “Sorry. Ok Troy what's this number?”
“That's a one.”
“No that's a 9. What's this?”
“That's 1.”
“No that's a 9…still…”
“Oh…” Troy started sobbing. Everyone stared. “I'm sor-sorry (sobs) I cant do numbers well. I'm so sorry Teddy bear…”
“It's alright.” Teddy hugged Troy. “It'll get better. Samantha said she's going to teach you how to read and write.”
“But I don't love her! I love you!” He sobbed.
“I love you too…”
Kagome grabbed the keys and motioned for everyone to follow her quickly when they started to french each other.
 
__
“Kagome why was that man kissing that”—
“Shut up Shippo.” Inu-Yasha said awkwardly. Everyone was a little uncomfortable. Except for Sesshomaru who I quote, “OMGAWD THIS IS BETTER THEN THAT CPR SCENE IN LEGNA ND BETWEEN IRATAWIH AND AWIN!”
“Ok…Daisuke, Dark, And Towa will share a room. Sesshomaru, Inu-Yasha, Koga, Miroku and Naraku sleep in this one. Naraku and Miroku sleep on the floor.”
“WHAT?” Miroku yelled.
“Shut up or I'll tell Sango what's in the duffle bag.”
His eyes widened and he shut up.
“And the rest sleep in a room upstairs. Ok. Later boys, see ya Towa-chan!”
“Bye.”
__
“Hey Dark?” Daisuke yelled from the bathroom, spitting out some nasty toothpaste.
“What do you want?” Dark asked from the bedroom, staring at the ceiling.
“Did you really steal that guys monkey?”
“Yea.”
“That must mean its important right? What is it?”
“It's a monkey.”
“I know that.”
“Then why'd you ask?”
“No, I mean, why is it so important?” Daisuke put on his pajama's and got in his bed.
“Well, in early Japan, a warrior was visiting his fathers grave and then a monkey came to him with a gift. He said that if the warrior gave it to his true love, any wish of his would come true. (The warrior would wish for his fathers life back). So the warrior took it and went to the princess and gave it to her, but she didn't want it because she didn't feel the same way because she was in love with someone else, and was pregnant with the guys child. The warrior murdered her after the baby was born”—Daisuke's eyes went wide. “and then when the baby girl grew older, he gave her the gift. But she wasn't his true love, the dead princess was. So his greed turned him into a golden monkey.” Dark finished.
“Wait-what? That's so messed up…”
“That's why it's the Golden Monkey Of Retardation.”
“Oh…”
Towa come out of the bathroom and sat on her bed writing in a book. “Whatcha guys talking about?”
“The Golden Monkey Of Retardation.” Daisuke answered.
“Oh…are you going to give it back like you promised Dark?” Towa asked, smoothing out her apron.
“Yea I guess.”
“Towa-san, why do you always wear that outfit now?” Daisuke asked. Towa stared at him.
--
“I have a bed! I have a bed! Miroku doesn't! Miroku doesn't! Neither does Naraku! Neither does Naraku! But me and Inu do! Me and Inu do!” Sesshomaru sung obnoxiously. Naraku chucked a pillow at him.
“Hey how come I wasn't in your song?” Koga asked sadly.
“Because you didn't rhyme with anything. “Ooh! Koga and TOWA sitting in a tree H-A-V-I-N-G S”— Koga knocked him out with the lamp.
“Hey Towa was totally checking you out Inu-Yasha.” Koga told him with a smirk.
“No she wasn't.”
“Yes she was.”
“No she wasn't.”
“Yes she was.”
“No she wasn't.”
“Yes she was.”
“Nu uh.”
“Uh hu.”
“Nu uh.”
“Uh hu.”
“Nu uh.”
“Uh hu.”
“No way.”
“Yes way.”
“No way.”
“Yes way.”
“Really?
“Yea.”
“Cool.”
“I know.”
--
“Do you think the guys are gonna be ok in there with Naraku?” Kagome asked with a worried expression.
“You guys need to chill out. Naraku's not that bad.” Kikyo said quietly staring absently out of the window into the night sky.
“Say what you want but I'm afraid he'll be sleepwalking and `accidentally' take out his switchblade and kill someone.” Kagome whined, laying down.
“Hmph.” Was Kikyo's response.
“Calm down Kagome. I'm sure he wont kill anyone.”
“Yea! What's a switchblade?” Shippo asked. “Can I have one?”
“NO!”
“Oh…what is it?”
“Its like…a knife thing.” Sango answered.
“Oh.”
“Well we all better head to sleep. Tomorrow's the plane ride.”
“How long is it going to take?”
“I don't know. A couple of days…a week maybe.” Kagome shrugged.
“WHAT?” Sango yelled. “Wait that long? I thought like...three hours tops.”
“Uh …no.”
“It takes a while to get from here to America.” Kikyo said getting into her bed.
“Man…” She said, lying down and cuddling with Kilala.
“Where am I sleeping?” Shippo asked.
“Oh the floor.” Kagome said tossing him some blankets and a pillow.
“Man…no fair…”
_________
Emiko: Hiya people. How are you? Thanks for reading! BAI-BAI VU!