InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ Airport! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Airport
 
 
Emiko: ALOHA SENORITA! I no talk Spanish…KONICHIWA SENORITA! Wait…KONICHI WA MINNA! GENKI DESU KA? WAI! WOOTANG! (too many pixie sticks). Well enjoy the chapter. Read and review.
--
“DRIVE NARAKU DRIVE!” Kagome yelled. Everyone in the car was throwing various items at him.
“You should drive faster…we're going to miss our flight.” Kikyo told him. He went a little tiny bit faster. Dark's eye twitched.
“That's it…” He hit Naraku with his fist really hard knocking him out. Everyone screamed as they swerved down the highway. Towa jumped to the front and moved Naraku. Then she took the wheel.
“WHOO HOO! Towa will get us there on time.” Daisuke said happily. She winked and stepped on the wheel. Everyone started screaming again and clutched whatever part of the car was nearest to them. Sirens were heard behind them soon.
“Crud.” Towa said speeding up and swerving even more.
“SHOULD'NT YOU PULL OVER???” Daisuke yelled.
“WHAT FUN WOULD THAT BE!” Towa laughed hysterically and went even faster, nearly hitting a pickup truck. Kikyo stared out of the window stoically and yawned.
“AH! OMG! AH!” Sango's eyes grew wide as Towa drove through the parking lot sideswiping 4 cars. They almost got hit by a Hummer but Towa dodged and almost hit a wall instead but dodged that and hit a puppy. Everyone `omg-ed' or `awe…-ed' Naraku was still unconscious.
“That poor” Towa went even faster and sped around a corner. “PUPPY O_O.”
Kikyo hit her head on the dashboard. “Ouch…idiot.” She glared at Towa. Towa hit the break.
“Excuse me?” She asked.
“I said idiot. Is there a problem?”
“You just called me an idiot. Yes there's a problem.”
“Uh ladies, settle down.” Miroku said with a smile.
“Shut up lecher.” Kikyo spat. Miroku sat down and went back to his magazines.
“Uh-oh. The police are catching up.” Koga, who had been staring out of the back window said. Towa looked in the rearview mirror and muttered something.
“I'll deal with you later.” She told Kikyo with a glare. Kikyo scoffed and looked out of the window calmly again. Towa stepped on the gas and sped up. Everyone started screaming again.
“W-what's going on?” Naraku asked groggily sitting up. Towa hit the brake real quick to avoid hitting a wall and Naraku hit his head and passed out again. The police crashed into it though.
“HA, HA! SUCKERS!” Towa yelled out of the window, speeding around a corner.
--
“Alright your flight leaves at gate D3 at 7:36.”
“Thank you.” Kagome walked over to her friends and handed them their tickets. “Does anyone have the time?”
“I do.” Daisuke said. “Its 6:48.”
“Ok then we better hurry just in case they decide to board early.”
“Gate D3 is over there.” Miroku said pointing. “I saw it when we came in.”
“Oh ok. Lets go everyone.”
“How come you get to be in charge Kagome? It was my car. And I drove.” Naraku said pouting.
“Because your stupid and Kagome's smarter then you.” Koga said smirking.
“No its because I organized this.” Kagome said proudly.
“I helped.” Kikyo said, stopping her glaring contest with Towa for a moment.
“I guess...do you want to be in charge?”
“No.”
“I didn't think so. Alright gang lets move!”
--
“Kagome I'm hungry. Buy me a bagel.” Inu-Yasha whined. Everyone looked over at him.
“If I bought you one, I'd have to buy everyone else one.” Kagome said, going back to her book `The Loved, The Hated, The Unloved, The Misunderstood, and The Neutralist.'
Dark quietly sat in the corner and looked around. He then slowly brought a piece of toast that he had snatched from some lady to his mouth.
“WHATCHA DOING?” Sesshomaru asked loudly out of nowhere beside him.
“Uh…nothing.” He lied.
“Oh. ARE YOU SURE?”
“Shh! Shut up…” Dark hissed grabbing a muffin he had also stolen and handed it to Sesshomaru.
“You have food?” Sesshomaru asked sitting next to him and eating his muffin.
“That's why you need to be quiet.”
“Oh…” Sesshomaru whispered.
“What are you guys doing over here?” Sango asked walking over to them.
“Quietly waiting for the plane to board.” Sesshomaru said with muffin crumbs all around his mouth. Dark slapped his forehead.
“Dumby…”
“You guys have food?” Sango asked bending down. Dark sighed and gave her another muffin that he had.
“Yea so shut up.”
She nodded and started to eat hungrily.
“No fair! You guys should've invited me into your clique!” Inu-Yasha said with a pout.
“Shut up…” Sango said. Dark gave him an apple.
“Oh. So you had food.” Inu-Yasha sat down and ate quietly.
Pretty soon everyone was over there expect for Kagome who was too engrossed in her book to notice.
“Gate D3 will be boarding first-class now.”
“Kagome, why couldn't we be first-class?” Inu-Yasha asked after finishing his apple and sitting next to her.
“We can't afford it…” Kagome answered, not looking up from her book.
“You should've married that one Hobo guy. Then you'd be rich.” Inu-Yasha said, getting his stuff ready to go.
“His name was Hojo! And maybe I would've married him if you hadn't scared him off…”
“I didn't scare him off.”
((_FLASHBACKS_))
“RAWWWRR BOO! MUVABWAAAA!” Inu-Yasha yelled jumping out of the closet in a weird costume.
“AH!” Hojo ran out of Kagome living room and hid in her closet.
___
“What's for dinner Kagome?” Hojo asked, pushing the shopping cart along the aisle.
“How about sashimi? ^^.”
“Sounds gre”—
“RAWWWRR BOO! MUVABWAAAA!” Inu-Yasha yelled jumping out of nowhere and pushing Hojo down in the same costume.
“AH!”
__
“So Kagome…I want you to know that I love you. And…” He bent down on one knee. “Would you marry me?”
“I don't know…”
“But Kagome”—
“RAWWWRR! BOO! BWAHAHAHAHA!”
“AH!”
__
Hojo sat in a corner rocking back and forth.
“Hojo-kun…” Kagome started.
“NO! Stay away! Whenever I'm with you…” He looked around with shifty eyes in paranoia. “He comes…”
“No that's just Inu”—
“No! I mustn't! Go! Be gone!” He yelled.
“But Hojo I really like you…” She blushed. He blinked and stood up.
“You…you do? -Twitch-.”
She smiled warmly. “Yea…”
“I really like you too.” He smiled and took her hands in his. A few minutes of silence passed, and then Hojo leaned in closer. “No…I love you…”
“RAWWWRR! BOO! BWAHAHAHAHA! RAWWRR! -Weird howls-.” Inu-Yasha burst through the window in the same costume and tackled Hojo, and then he bit him and ran off with Kagome in his arms.
“No!!!” Hojo sobbed. “Why does this keep happening?” He asked with his head in his hands. “WHO ARE YOU CURSED ANONYMOUS PERSON? AND WHY DID YOU TAKE KAGOME?!”
((_END FLASHBACKS_))
“Oh…that…well I was just seeing if his was fit to be your hubby. He obviously wasn't. He was a wuss. What would've happened if you were in danger?”
“It wasn't any of your business anyways.” Kagome said with a scowl, gathering her stuff.
“Come on guys ^^ we're boarding now.”
Everyone had been watching and stared at her.
“NOW!” She growled.
“Yes `mam right away.” Daisuke was the first one following.
__
Emiko: How'd you likey? I hope you likey. I likey. XP.
Please review.
Read it
Love it?
Hate it?
Rate it.
Lol. But you don't rate do you? REVIEW lol.