InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roadtrip To Nowhere! ❯ O.o...[wootang] ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Arrival in AMERICA! [Wootang]
Emiko: HI! My tummy doesn't hurt ne more! My leg does though. Lol well enjoy and review.
Quote:
(Naruto) “Bleck blah bloo! Believe it!”
(Me) “You can add `believe it' to anything, cant you?”
(Naruto) “Dare mo…wakatte wa kurenai…believe it!”
(Me) “You just said no one understands how I feel…believe it.”
(Naruto) “Yea, I did! Believe it!
(Me) “…”
Disclaimer: I keep forgetting these things! I do not own Inu-Yasha, DN Angel, Fullmoon wo sagashite, or Naruto. I don't own Pepsi, ramen, Ice and Snow…I don't even technically own Ahsay-Uni…It' s just Inu-Yasha backwards. Or Legna ND…its just DN Angel I own nothing so don't sue me.
 
Why I don't like Risa:
 
Sorry Risa fans, but she gets on my last nerves. Why? She just does. With her stupid voice and hair and her stupid “Mr. Dark!” and her stupid self that stupid people do when they're stupid (lol I'm kidding). But seriously, she didn't have any regard towards Riku's feelings when she's talking about Dark loving her and everything… And then Dark dumped her and I'm like: YES! OH GAWD YESSS! I know, I'm mean… but hey, I don't care! And then she says `I think I'll give Niwa a second look.' And I'm like: WTH?! You think you can have anyone you want!?
 
SO yea. I don't like her. Then she just seems pointless after she realizes Dark still loved Rika and that her and Daisuke would never work out. And after Riku and Dai got together. So wHaTeVeR…lol
Retarded:
I would just like to put out there that when I put the word `retarded' out there, I don't mean any disrespect to peeps who are actually mentally challenged. Sincerely. I guess its force of habit…but I don't mean to be -er- mean. So Gomen Nasai! =3
--
“Ok where to now?” Sango asked with Kilala safely in her arms.
“I guess we should go rent a car now…” Kagome said with a shrug. “I've never done this before so I'm kinda improvising here…”
“So are we buying the limo?” Riku asked.
“I'm not sure. I think we should see if we could just fit in a regular van. A limo seems like a waste of money if we can.”
Koga moaned. “I want a limo…”
“Yea it'll make me feel all famous and special.” Miroku said with a grin.
“…Special ed…” Kikyo muttered under her breath, rubbing her forehead to make it feel better after the `dashboard' incident (yea it still hurt XD). Miroku glared.
“Kagome I'm a little confused. Why are all of these weird people coming with us?” Inu-Yasha asked her.
“Well they need a ride!” Kagome snapped, still annoyed with him. Towa yawned and leaned against a wall waiting from them to make up their minds.
“Oh…my…gawd! I love your maid outfit!” Risa exclaimed loudly. “Are you into cosplay? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cosplay! Ooh! It's so soft! Where'd you get it? I hope you didn't get it on Ebay because that's really tacky (I don't own Ebay. And I don't think its tacky XD. I love Ebay! Wootang…)”
“W-what? Oh…Yea I cosplay…” She said quietly, closing her eyes for a minute. Risa `oh-ed'.
“That's so SWWWEEET!!! DARK-KUN!” Risa chirped skipping over to Dark who was chewing some gum he stole (XD he's always stealing stuff…)
“Hm?” He asked, not looking at her.
“Can I have a cool outfit like Towa's? Will you buy it for me PLLEEEASSEEE???”
“…Why would I do that?”
“You're my boyfriend after all!” She said happily.
“…I broke up with you.” He said nonchalantly but Risa was always skipping around some more and singing `Polly Put the Kettle on'.
“OHHHH!
POLLY PUT THE KETTLE ON,
POLLY PUT THE KETTLE ON,
POLLY PUT THE KETTLE ON LETS ALL HAVE TEA!” she did a flip.
“SUSIE TAKE IT OFF AGAIN!
SUSIE TAKE IT OFF AGAIN!
SUSIE TAKE IT OFF AGAIN LETS ALL HAVE TEA!”
(Lmbo…I don't own that…my doll from a really long time ago sings that and its really creepy…)
“RISA I BROKE UP WITH YOU!” …Dark sweatdropped as she continued to sing it happily ignoring what he had said.
“Oh! Dark I just realized! Her name isn't Moi! It's Mio…Mio Hio!” Daisuke said out of nowhere with a smile.
“I'm glad that makes you happy.” Dark muttered. Daisuke said thanks not sensing the sarcasm in his voice.
“Ok ya'll let's go rent a really big van and hope we'll all fit!”
“Can I drive?” Towa asked.
“NO!” Everyone yelled.
“O_O…”
 
--
“This is what you got?” Naraku asked, inspecting the ruby colored van. Kagome muttered. “If only it were black with all tented windows…then I'd love it.”
“Ok everyone! Let's all try to get in…” Kagome said, sitting at the driver's seat happy she didn't have to share with anyone.
“I call sitting ALONE in the trunk!” Dark and Inu-Yasha called at the same time they then started a glaring contest.
“Kagome can I sit with you?” Shippo asked with an innocent smile.
“No.” Kagome said. “Besides its illegal.”
“Fine, Dark. I call sitting in the very front with Kagome then.” Inu-Yasha said, sitting down. Kagome glanced and him and groaned quietly. Kikyo got into the car in the very back by the window, staring out of hit silently. Naraku sat by her so Daisuke got stuck back there with them.
“H-hi…” Daisuke said a little intimated by Naraku's menacing looks.
“…You like guns?” Naraku asked facing him.
“Wha-what?!”
Miroku and Sango sat together in the middle row of seats with Shippo on Miroku's lap and Riku beside them.
“Sorry Dark, you'll have to share your space. Koga, Sesshomaru, Risa and Towa need a place to sit.” Kagome said.
Dark muttered and closed his eyes as Towa and Risa got in the very back. Koga sat on the floor in the back and Sesshomaru sat on the floor in the middle.
“Everyone in their safety belts…if they have one.” Kagome said, starting up the car.
“Uh wait…Kagome mine wont fit with Shippo on my lap…” Miroku said with a pout.
“Oh. Too bad. If we get in an accident you'll be the one to fly out of your seat, break the window, fall out of the car and get ran over.”
(I saw that happen. It was really sad. First they flew out of their car on the freeway, then some guy ran them over and they died. I was so freaked out. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SAFTEY BELTS! …Pwease?)
Miroku tensed and buckled his safety belt even though it was chocking him and Shippo.
“You guys ready?” Kagome asked cheerily.
“Shut up.” Dark, who had started to fall asleep, groaned irritably. Kagome took that as a yes and drove, planning on finding the nearest store.
--
“Does anyone hear speak Japanese?” She asked. No one answered. She sighed exasperatedly and cleared her throat. “I ASKED, DOES ANYONE HERE SPEAK JAPANESE???”
Everyone in the store looked at her weirdly before going off and doing whatever they had been doing before. Kikyo and Sango trailed behind her (Everyone else had fallen asleep in the car).
“I don't get it…how can nobody here speak Japanese?” Kagome asked herself pushing the grocery cart near.
“I don't -yawn- know either.” Sango said.
“Didn't Daisuke say his friend is from America? That Mio girl?” Kikyo asked.
“Yea but that's not going to help us now. Is it?” Kagome asked annoyed.
“But shouldn't he be able to speak some? I mean…if his friend is…”
“KIKYO! You're a genius! I love you sis!” Kagome hugged her and dashed to the car to wake up Daisuke.
“Hmph.”
“How come your so quiet Kikyo? Your always `Hmph'-ing and you look sad all of the time.” Sango asked curiously. Kikyo didn't answer and continued to stare into space. “Fine.”
She decided she'd ask Kagome about later. (Sango's nosy xD).
A few minutes later Kagome came back with a yelling Daisuke swung over her shoulders.
“Shut up!” Kagome hit him in the head.
“Hey! No way! NO! AHHH! NO! OUCH…”
All the American peeps heard was: “Oy! DAME! IIE! DAME! ITAI!”
Kagome dropped him.
“Now, do you know any English?”
“A little…” He answered.
“GOOD! Can you help us talk to the cashier?” Kagome asked with a smile.
“…Do you guys even have American money?” He asked.
“Eh…”
“You know, dollars…quarters…nickels…dimes…pennies…” ;
“Do they take yen?”
“…We're hopeless. I'm going back to sleep. Ja ne…” Daisuke said running back to the car.
“Are we EVER gonna get anything to eat?” Sango asked sighing.
“Dang it! I hate being broke!” Kagome said kicking some random kid who ran off screaming and crying.
--
“Kagome I'm HUNGRY!” Inu-Yasha moaned. Everyone else nodded.
“Eat your own arm then.” Kagome mumbled, paying attention on the road even though all she wanted to do was SLEEP.
“I already tried that.” Inu-Yasha said, taking off his sweatshirt and revealing bite marks on his shoulder. “I didn't have the heart to. My arm's been too good to me…”
“Touché…” Risa mumbled for no reason at all, throwing a feather in the back. Naraku hungrily ate it and growled wanting more. Daisuke backed up in the corner of his seat as far as he could whimpering.
“So where does Mio-san live?” Kagome asked.
“Somewhere by Nietskce School of Middle.” Dark answered.
“What kind of a name is Nietskce?” Kikyo asked but she was ignored.
“Is she nice?” Sango asked.
“Yea... She's kind of… weird though.” Daisuke said, eyeing Naraku who was chewing on his sweater closely.
“I'm sure she'll fit in with this crowd.” Dark muttered then started laughing afterwards. Everyone glared at him.
“FLAMING GOLF BALLS OF DOOM!” Kikyo screeched Dark and Towa stared at her like she was an alien or something. Riku and Risa ignored Kikyo's sudden outburst.
“Gomen nasai…” Kikyo said afterwards, staring out of the window again.
Daisuke started sobbing.
“C-can I p-please move…the-they're freaking me o-out…!” He cried hugging the cup holder.
“Ah poor Dai-kun!” Riku cooed. Daisuke blushed. “You can sit with me…”
“O-ok…” He said like a child and sat sideways in the end site beside her so he could fit. So! Kagome started her adventure The `Finding-this-Mio-persons-house' expedition.
--
Emiko: Howdy…Genki desu ka? I hope you liked it.