InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Roaming ❯ lunch with inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The bike was totally trashed! So inuyasha drove kagome home.
-
Kagome was singing in the bout house and then a rock hit she didn't mind and then another rock hit she turned around to find inuyasha there. “Oh what do you want” she said. “If I knew you were busy I would have come at another time to give you the present but here you go” he stepped aside to reveal a blue bike with a basket and everything. Kagome stood there in aw “is this bike really for me?” “Of course it is now you want it or not?” “thank you sooo much inuyasha” and she hugged him but then realized what she was doing and jumped away blushing “so you want to come to my home to eat a bowl of ramen?” “Sure” Kagome smiled and when she got home she found that her mother fainted on the floor. “Mom! Mom! Wake up don't leave me. She was crying sooo hard but they got to the hospital. “Its al my fault inuyasha maybe if I hadn't go to the audition my mom could still be saved” “woh woh who said your mom is going to die” “how do you no she won't?” “Because if you believe she can survive” Then the doctor came “she can go back home when she wakes up and he walked away. They brought her home and it was raining kagome took inuyasha outside.
Kag: it's late you have to go now
Inu: yeah I guess I should (he turned around and so did kagome)
Kag: wait
Inu: wait (they turned around at the same time and then kagome felt his lips on hers but they parted really embarrassed)
Kag: well uh yeah. (Inuyasha turned around and then turned back and gave kagome a cell phone)
Inu: call me if there is any trouble.
Kag: yeah (he turned around again but ran back and gave her the umbrella he was holding and ran)
`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~
Kagome walked to the office building and was greeted by a man with black hair sun glasses brown shirt and brown pants. “you must be the new voice” he said in a not so caring way” “my name is koga and I'm your manager” “oh nice to meet you” kagome said. “Ok I would like you to meet Eddy he takes care of the vocals and Peggy she will take care of the products and everyone else here you will meet later” kagome's cell phone rang and it was inuyasha. “So how's the new job? “It's good but I'm a little nervous but thinking you're here makes me feel- Just then koga grabbed the cell away and said “I don't know who you are but please don't call during business hours and he hung up the phone” “hey what did you do that for” “your not aloud to talk during business hours and he walked away. “Jerk” she mumbled under her breath. After a day of working kagome bumped into inuyasha again.
Inu: “oh hey kagome you want to you know eat lunch tomorrow?”
Kag: “sure *slightly blushing* I'd love to”
Inu: great see you later k?
Kag: no prob!
>*>*>*>*the next day<*<*<*<*<
Kagome walked into the office only to be yelled at by a girl name ayame but ayame apologized and recognized her as the new voice. “So you must be the girl replacing me, hi my name is ayame a former voice” ayame stuck out her hand. “oh well my name is kagome nice to meet you and sorry I didn't know I was replacing anyone” kagome took her hand she might be nice after all. “Oh not at all I see koga likes you” ayame had a disappointed face but smiled anyways. “Oh I don't like koga he is really mean” kagome was so embarrassed. “Well I do but he's not that mean when you get to know him, I love him” ayame almost started crying but stopped “I don't want to cry for him call me when you get the chance” ayame left but kagome could see in her eyes ayame really really loves koga but before she had another thought inuyasha came. “Kagome ready?” inuyasha let out a hand but fell by accident then CLING CLING. Kagome gasped “that sound do I know you from somewhere?” “Oh this” inuyasha showed her the necklace “this is the necklace my mom gave to me when I was little inuyasha showed her the necklace. “Oh well lets eat” so inuyasha took kagome to the nearest store. Inuyasha ordered ramen and kagome ordered a sandwich. Inuyasha noticed something was wrong with her. “Kagome are you ok would you like to tell me anything?” inuyasha looked worried. Kagome sighed “when I was little I lived in an orphanage” this struck inuyasha `no it can't be her can it?' Kagome continued “I was alone and a lot of people were teasing me but a boy I call him inu he stood up for me he was my first friend but after 2 years on Christmas eve his grandfather came and wanted to take him away I cried but he told me to wait to wait for him to come back for me he said as long as you are not afraid and hold your head up I will come back for you. I was hoping he would come back I waited 20 years, 20 years alone with nothing but hope” inuyasha was about to say something but kagome cut him off. “I hate him I hate him he never came back I don't even know if he's searching” inuyasha wanted to scream I AM INU I AM INU but he couldn't let her hate him maybe for a little longer so instead he said “I am so sorry but I know your friend might not have given up on you” kagome lifted her head up “how do you know?” inuyasha smiled “because if you just believe he might come back” kagome smiled too and hugged him inuyasha was totally embarrassed but he hugged back kagome went home happy and looking forward to see inuyasha again she really liked him maybe even love him. Oh what am I thinking I don't know anymore I should wait for inu to come back for me even if I wait till I die. Inu where are you?
>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<>!<&g t;!<>!<>!<>!<
Ok can't go on anymore