InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Rockstar ❯ Treatment ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter Nine: Treatment

InuYasha heard a voice deep within his head, a sweet soothing sound telling him to awake. He pushed against the chains of unconsciousness and awoke coughing. He tried to sit up but found he had a weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and panicked. He was blind! Then he blinked and felt a hand over his eyes. He heard a female voice say, “Miroku, Sango can you get me a bowl of water and some petals off the roses in the kitchen?” he heard the door open then close. InuYasha tried to sit up again. “No lie down, I have to heal your mind. It’s only temporary but will halt some of those bad memories from your mind.” InuYasha sniffed and remembered he was human now.

“Who are you?” his voice more shaky then he wanted it.

“Shh, don’t talk. My names Kagome. You know me as PinkMiko16. I ran into you in the parking lot. Sango yelled at you. Please remember good things now I need to banish these thoughts and I can get into your head when you sleep. That’s how I healed you.” Kagome removed her hands from his face. “ Only a little while though, I have to close the entrance to your soul while you drink the water. The rose petals I stick in your mouth after. The water will taste foul as it washes away the bad memories.” InuYasha listened to her and nodded his head. He looked up at her, his online friend and the girl he liked. Funny how that ended up. Then he thought back to the day he instant messaged her or did he e-mail?

PM16: hey if you like somebody then just ask her out who cares if you’re odd. And I have archery practice 1st, History 2nd, Miko instruction 3rd, free time 4th then lunch also more archery 5th and drills with other weapons too. Any way it’s not like I don’t like guys, I mean I ran into this really hot one in the lobby of this school. I’m in the Kurumi building.

SI17: Thanks. She’s really hot. That’s cool that we have some classes together. I ran into her in the parking lot. I’m also in the Kurumi building. Third floor.

PM17: Cool, will you tell me your name or will I have to wait until tomorrow night? I get to see you on stage remember.J

SI17: Yeah but that means she will too. Man I like her a lot and I don’t want to screw it up. Better go; have to practice the songs I’ll be performing. J

PM16: Sure bye see you tomorrow then. You know the stage? I’ll meet you at the right corner after the performance.

SI17: K

That’s right we liked each other and told each other about us. Funny. He laughed and then choked as he did.

“Shouldn’t laugh either.” Kagome scolded him “Oh hey thanks for the water and rose petals.” Kagome said as she took the items from Miroku and a girl that must be Sango. Sango looked at him and glared.

“ You’re the idiot from the parking lot!” Sango hissed at him. “Wait you have darker hair though.”

“Sango not now! He’s an invalid.” Kagome said as she lifted the bowl over InuYasha’s face. “Open your mouth so that your nightmarish memories leave and the good ones fill the empty space.” Kagome said as she poured a little water down InuYasha’s throat. He coughed and grimaced. It did taste nasty! He opened his mouth to protest more when she stuck the rose petals in his mouth. “Chew them then you can spit them into the bowl. But you can’t eat till the taste of rose leaves your mouth.” InuYasha chewed the petals and felt as if he lost something.

“Now you’re feeling as if you lost something, don’t worry it’ll comeback later.” Kagome told him. She slid off his body and he sat up. His head swam as he did. He spit the petals out.

“Miroku, where’s my guitar?” InuYasha asked remembering the performance.

“In my car, man you know how lucky you are? She prevented your head from hitting the ground.” Miroku said smiling his hand moving towards Sango’s behind. He winced as Sango turned and gave Miroku a punch in the face.

“Lecherous pervert.” she said as she watched Miroku’s body fall to the floor. She laughed evilly.

“Yeah he is.” InuYasha said standing from his bed. “Thanks for the help.” he said to Kagome.

“Welcome, you should still lie down, you are going to pass out again. Part of the magic.” she smiled sadly.

“Keh! I won’t hurt myself and I sure don’t need to lie down any…” he didn’t finish because he felt the room tip and fell to the floor, glaring at Kagome. He slowly fell asleep as Kagome knelt besides him and stroked his hair creating a soothing feel. His last thought was that he heard her mutter something to Miroku.

“Unfortunately, he won’t recall me or Sango.” she had said.